• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon diamond:what happend to darkarai's head?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    no,you know how darkarai does not have eyes and a head,just smoke,that's what i mean.

In that case, I think it belongs in Pokemon General...

Actually I think Darkrai's whole body is kinda like smoke, with it being wrapped around with clothes and only showing it's glowing eyes.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    In that case, I think it belongs in Pokemon General...

Actually I think Darkrai's whole body is kinda like smoke, with it being wrapped around with clothes and only showing it's glowing eyes.

Wow angel shaymin your so informative. You should be a mod.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    either that or you can speculate that its face is now what is called Spirit Tomb....

not really, but heck, anything's possible with an imagination.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Wow, he should be a mod. Just as informative, and as fussy about where threads are.

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    I don't see anything bad with Darkrai's head; it's just meant to be that way . . .

Back