• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network Upgrade

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    its awsome great work.
    I have a suggestnion, why not make a pokemon lern many moves more than 4 that will be better i think!

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    waterboy said:
    when is a demo cumin dude?

please dont ask when the demo is coming out. When the creator feels ready, they will release it

Knight

when is a demo cumin dude?

I think he said eairlier in this topic It'd be a long time from now or something like that. Be paitient! Games that look this good shouldn't be rushed. Besides that's giving pressure to the creator.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    This game look real hot. Take your time in finishin it.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    umm.. Neo-Dragon, have you given up? Because that would suck. This game is awesome

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • This is looking great! I only wonder how people incorporate the water reflections into their game. Maybe some one should write a tutorial??? (hint, hint, hint)

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah I know it worked with the sk but when I changed the sk to my game it didn't work no more. oh and thats cool how you can get emails and check for updates!

Years
  • Hardcore_Deamon said:
    WHAT's the site to play? plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz tell me!
    Hardcore_Deamon, please stop cluttering the thread spam. Read the rules.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • First off, I would like to thank everyone for their support.
    It was nice logging on today and reading those posts.

Nah, don't worry, work on Digital Network Upgrade has not stoped. Just slowed down. With having less and less free time these days, it means having even less time to work on my games (Digital Network- and a new one I'll announce after Digital Network is relesed). Just head to my forums and lend your support in giving resources and everything else as it makes a huge difference.

Again thanks, and hopefully I will have some screenshots soon. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Hey Neo,It's nice to see you're still working on this game.
    It's Santa from..well,I'm not sure when.Quite a while ago.
    If you still have MSN,PM me please

ON TOPIC : Please use The Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen graphics only.It looks terrible when mixed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    yeh you cant work on games all the time. and i cant wait to see some more of your screens. keep it up.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    The game still looks great, i joined your forum fairly recently. It's pretty cool. Not too put any pressur on you, BUT are you gunna make a forum for Silk D/P exp on your site, pc ... or both. Please everyone, keep the thread alive, it gives game makers more insentive to work and complete there games, and this one is one of the best!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • (Taken from Calis Projects Forums).
    To all Calis Projects' members,
    Here is a big announcment concerning our games.

We regret to inform you all.... Work on Pokemon Silk2: Takeover has discontinued. Silk2: Takeover was our biggest hit- recieving over 100+ downloads 1 week after being uploaded. Allowing players to be good or evil.... this game offered freedom like no other game. The game sent Calis Projects to the top of many peoples Pokemon fan game respected developers list.
    But after 8 months of its demo release, we are sad to say that production will NOT be continued on this game.
    But, in saying that, the game would do well if another devloper would like to pick up the game and continue its legacy.

Now, another Pokemon fan game by Calis Projects has slightly bad news too.
    Pokemon Digital Network: upgrade has been delayed. A release date was set for later this week has been pushed back by another 2 months. Digital Network Upgrade was a futuristic spin on the pokemon world. Where everything and everything was digital, pokemon were soon to be whiped out for good. It was the players job to work with a group called the P.D.U to save them.
    The release date now for the demo is sometime in mid September.

Lastly, some good news.
    A new pokemon fan game is currently in development by Neo-Dragon.
    In Neo-Dragon's words "This game promises to be the first ever TRUE next generation pokemon fan game."
    Featuring graphics from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl DS games.
    But graphics are not everything- which is why Neo-Dragon has some explosive features planned.
    What will make this game the top next generation pokemon fan game?
    What are these new features?

Find out within the first 2 weeks of August!!!

Back