• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diglett's Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    This is kinda of related to the hack did am I a spriter?

Nope... This hack isn't really mine anymore...

I'm sorry I haven't tell you guys this before.
    But the hack does have other owners now, that's because I wanted to start a new one, and I think the ther owners will post beta's etc in this forum. So wait and see :)

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    The intro video was a really awesome beginning.
    I hope that the rest of the beta keeps that astonish level of the starting. This is hard.

Yeah, but it was short for me.
    Congratulations for this work Wuggles!

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    is there any beta 3 that didnt need to be patch? tnx a lot :) oh that so sad wuggles and gudluck to ur another project :)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Nope... This hack isn't really mine anymore...

I'm sorry I haven't tell you guys this before.
    But the hack does have other owners now, that's because I wanted to start a new one, and I think the ther owners will post beta's etc in this forum. So wait and see :)

so who are these other owners? and are you completely giving up the hack and letting them do it, or are you working with them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    yup thats right erimgard he quited rom hacking only he goes rom hackin g with oro sole the rom hack of hackmew he quited his own and he passed it to persons on awf and they not post here so i think this can be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back