• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott (being the guy that he is) went to get a blanket to put over Ally "Well, Zubat, Torch lets sleep right here!" Scott said flopping on the other couch (he put Ally on the third couch) "I wonder what im gonna call ya Zubat....how bout Sonic!" Scott said and Zubat aparently liked the name to! "Zu! Bat Bat!" Sonic said happily "Well, i wonder if we should try to go to gyms?" Scott said to himself while he slowly dozed off with Sonic and Torch cuddling up next to him.

Years
    Julia yawned softly, as her eyes slowly peeled open. "Hmm? Oh…" Julia said to herself, looking around, when she noticed that she was still in the cafeteria, seeing dozens of people swarm towards the front of the room, where the food was being served. "Wow… Did I really sleep through the whole night here in the cafeteria?" She asked herself, looking at the clock. "Wow, only 7:30 and people are already up, how can people do that!? Oh well… Seeing how everyone else has there pokemon out…" Julia threw her pokeball up in the air, just high enough so that her Marill would be released by the time the pokeball fell back into her hand. "Marill Mar!" Julia grabbed a tray, and walked up to the front, where she served herself a cup of hot cocoa, and 2 pancakes with whipped cream, and warm blueberry sauce poured over it (mmmm-mmmmmm! I had that exact same meal while I was camping with my class last month… Yummy…). For Marill, there was a small bowl at the end of the buffet, filled with little pokemon biscuits. Marill ran back to the beginning of the line-up, grabbed a plate, and ran back up next to Julia, putting lots of biscuits onto it. After that, they walked back to where Julia had fallen asleep, and ate, not making a single sound… The whole idea of living with pokemon was still new to her, and even now, she felt very uncomfortable seeing people of all ages around her, talking, and supporting each other.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott slowly opened his eyes "Wow! im were the only ones up!" Scott said quietly to Torch and Sonic "Have a good sleep you two?" Scott asked as he slowly got up, then he noticed...May was watching the Johto League Tournament on the TV "Hi May! i didnt here you!" Scott said sitting up "sssshhhh!" May said quietly with her Torchic on her lap "The first rounds aobut to begin!" May said then Scott did a double take when he saw who was on the TV...Ash Ketchem! Scott looked really hard and it was true...Ash was battling in the first round of the Johto League! "Has Harrison or Gary battled yet?" Scott said (even though he new what was going to happen) and then he thought for a moment and knew he should wake up Ally and Ali, theyd probly want to see this for themselves! "Ally! Ali! wake up! Wake up! you gotta see this!" Scott said as he went to the two and shook them each to wake them up.

Years
    the blonde figure slowly leaned towards him, he softly brushed away her delicate hair, hol-
    "GET UP! GET UP!"
    "What is it now? -_-;" Ali asked, looking very irritated. "Ash is on tv! Ash is on!" Scott said, excitedly. Ali slowly got up, and walked towards the other room, where May was sitting on the couch. "Wow… Cool!" Ali seemed very interested in all of this, so he took a seat on the floor, with Pichu following behind him. "Hey guys… Where are we going to go now? We still have to find Julez, y'know…" He said, staring into the Tv screen.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott was a little worried about Julia too, but Scott knew shed probly be alright "Well, i betcha Ashs gonna win!" Scott said watching Gary battle Ash in the semi-finals "No, look at the Pokemon difference!" May said pointing to Garys 3 to Ashs one "Well, Charizards gonna take em all out!" Scott said and he knew he was right for he did win! "Its Breakfast time!" Mrs.Birch called as the 4 went to the table and ate "Man this is good!" Scott said taking a bite of his pancake and sipping his Miltank milk.

an hour later...

"Well, we should head out to Oldale town!" Scott said looking at Ali and Ally "Yep!" They said together "Well, see ya May, Mrs. Birch! I hope you have fun with Ash, May!" Scott said and covered his mouth quickly "What!?" May said as the 3 ran towards Oldale!

(Hey this group reminds me of Brock, Misty and Ash!)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    "Hey, Julia!"
    Julia looked over. It was Adam nd Trapinch. Julia blushed a bit at sight of him. Adam sat down next to her. "So, how's it been?"
    "Fine," Julia responded, "I guess. I take you slept well."
    "I slept great. And so did Trapinch."
    "Trap, trapinch!"
    "I plan on going to Petalburg after breakfast," Adam said. You know, catch some wild pokemon and stuff. How about you?"
    "Me?" Julia said, "well, uh, the same, I guess. Do you mind if I tag along?"
    "Sure. The more the merrier."
    Suddenly, Marrill screamed loudly. Adam and Julia turned around to see Trapinch biting on Marill's tail."AAHHH!" Adam yelled, "Return, Trapinch!"
    Adam withdrew Trapinch into its pokeball. "How often does it do that?" Julia asked.
    "Pretty often," Adam said. "It's really playing."
    After breakfast was done, Adam let his Trapinch out again and exited the building with Julia and her Marill to Petalburg.

Years
    "Wow! That was so cool!" Alyl said, in amazement. "Actually seeing Ash battle! let alone a battle! This is gonna be so much fun! " As excited as she was she quieted down. "But, Does everyday here mean everyday in our world? so thats like were lost! or have been kidnapped? does that mean Im gonna miss Haloween!? " She shook her head and went up farther from the group. At this she thought she had seen something. "Did ya see that? you guys? did ya? it was like a shadow, it like ran! EEi!!" A bit frightened she went and hid herself behind them as some sort of defense. She pointed "Look, over there, i think there in the game..do you think they could be with a team?" Her voice quivered.

Years
    "Nah, I don't think so…" Ali said, "You don't run into any of the teams this earlt… Maybe it's a pokemon? Or just a random trainer?" Ali ran up ahead of the group, and looked around "…Nope, I can't really see anything… Oh wait! It looks like May's Torchic!" He said, bending down to the Torchic's height. "Hey, weren't you inside? You should get back there, y'know – it's pretty cold!" He nudged Torchic into the direction of the house, but it wouldn't move. "Tor? Torchic?" It said, looking very confused, "May – is – over – there!" Ali yelled, trying to sound more clear… Torchic looked upset now by the tone of Ali's voice, and began to cry (anime style, hehe! I love it when that happens…) "Uh – no! No! It's alright! It's alright! Hi! Hi! Want some food!? Uh…" He said, trying as hard as he could to cheer up Torchic… He was just about to give up until he thought of one more idea… Cuddling! He quickly grabbed the Torchic, and pressed it against his shirt, cuddling it as gently as he could, "erm… This has gotten fairly awkward…" Ali said, trying to look away from Ally and Scott. "C'mon, you need to get back to May!" He said once again… Torchic once more became upset, Ali did exactly what he did before, but it took him a bit longer to calm down Torhic. "Alright, now let's get you back…" So Ali, Ally and Scott walked back to May's house (although they didn't want to, because of Scott's last remark he made about May and Ash). Ali knocked on the door, and waited for a response. May quickly opened the door, with her Torchic wrapped under her arms… The three looked at each other, and quickly ran back up to Oldale, not knowing what to do, they finally stopped just outside an area of long grass, when… Torchic began to cry again -_-; Ali cuddled the poor Torchic once more, and began to start a conversation with Ally and Scott. "Okay… That was VERY weird! How the heck did we find a Torchic so near Littleroot? I mean, if we can find a Torchic in grassy area, then anything is possible!"
    "Look! Up there! that's what I heard! Not the Torchic!" Ally said, pointing up to a large white hot-air balloon with a huge red R painted on it. Hanging off of it was a net, containing a very weak looking Abra. The group looked at the Balloon, not knowing what to expect next… Until a large metal claw extended from it, and grabbed the Torchic right out of Ali's arms, "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" He yelled, waving his arms up in the air, "Give it back!" He yelled again, this time a bit more aggressivley. "Torchic, Tor!" It began to cry… Again… One male, and one female, both dressed in a red uniform, climbed onto the ledge of the balloon, simply looking out into the distance, not caring who saw what… "Go Pichu!" Ali said, throwing out his pokeball as high as he could… But it wasn't high enough to reach the Balloon. The Pichu was released up in the air, and fell straight back to the ground with a soft thud. Ali quickly ran to it, picking it up to see if it was okay… Which it obviously wasn't. He ran right up ahead of Scott and Ally, knowing that the Oldale pokemon center was near by…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julez looked back to the pokemon center, wondering how the Abra was doing… "So, Adam…" She said, blushing a bit more than she had before. "Um… What exactly do you plan on doing here? I'm hoping to enter some of the pokemon centests… Hopefully I can get a contest pass in Slateport… Although I don't think I can… Why did the contest houses have to be so scattered!?" She asked, sounding very annoyed. "Ah well… I guess it'll be all worth it when I get to Lillycove…" They continued to walk… When… A wild Vulpix appeared! Julia was shocked to find a Vulpix, it was one of her favorite pokemon, and finidng one so soon was even more of a plus! She took a single glance at Marill, and the Marill quickly jumped in front of Julez, getting ready to battle…

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott and Ally qickly saw the Balloon also. "Oh, great...isnt that Team Rocket from the show!?" Scott asked akwardly "but they dont get here until Ash comes on the ferry!" Scott said as he bent down to Torch "Do you think you can battle them?" Scott asked bending back up "Char!" Torch said excitedly "Zu! Bat! Bat!" Sonic said as he flew off of Scotts shoulder and grabbed Torch by the bakc and pulled him off the ground "Hey! that night at Birchs helped you out alot Sonic!" Scott said as the two Pokemon flew to the balloon to help rescue the Pokemon!

(Hey, why dont we have Scott, Ally, and Ali travel together and have Adam and Julia travel together! that would be interesting!)

Years
    Sure! Sounds like a plan!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali finally got to the Oldale pokemon center. He looked behind him, in hopes of seeing Scott and Ally, but instead, all he saw was the greatly large balloon up in the air… With Torch and Sonic, too! With his new-found inspiration, he healed Pichu as quickly as he possibly could at the pokemon center, and ran back to the area where he previously was. Pichu looked up in the sky in deep thought… Ali began to feel totally helpless, what could he do to help out?… He dug through his wallet, and took out a picture of a young, blonde girl, probably around the same age he was… Shoving the picture back into his pocket, once again greatly determined, he ordered Pichu to climb up the highest tree it could find, and try getting onto the balloon. Pichu moved incredibly swiftly, it's legs were no longer wobbly as they were the previous day, and the tone of it's voice had changed a bit too. At the very tip of the highest tree in the area, it spotted Sonic and Torch. "Pichu Pi! Pipi, Pichu!" It yelled out. Sonic and Torch flew right towards Pichu. "Pichu pi, Pichu!"
    "Char?"
    "Pichu!"
    "Zubat!" Ali looked at them conversing, awkwardly. "…Sounds like they're making a plan…" He said to himself, when he noticed that the Balloon was getting further away. "C'mon!" He yelled, "It's getting away!" Pichu nodded, and jumped right under Torch, who was barely holding Pichu by the ears, using it's feet. Suddenly, Ally and Scott immersed from the forest of trees. "There you are!" Ali said, anxiously. "Where were you guys!?" He yelled in conclusion, not expecting an answer. "We saw Sonic and Torch come over here, so we just came here to check it out!" Ali ignored their comment, and continued to look on at what the pokemon were doing… Sonic quickly swung Torch and Pichu onto balloon, then Sonic began to fly beside the balloon as well… There was a moment of silence… Until the group heard a loud explosion, as the balloon went up in flames, and the net had broke loose. Torchic flapped it's tiny wings as fast as it could, it obviously wasn't enough to make it fly, but it was just enough to slow down it's fall, until it reached the embracing arms of Ali. Pichu on the other hand, was quick and nimble, jumping from one area of the sky to another, seeming to defy gravity, until it had reached the tip of a tree. Torch quickly jumped under Sonic, as Sonic grabbed it, just barely, by it's arm, and the two of them landed softly… Abra on the other hand wasn't seen anywhere, and the explosion was too bright to see wether or not it had teleported… Ali placed the weak Torchic onto the ground, staring at it for an instant, then sympathetically capturing it in a pokeball… But it wasn't enough. The Torchic jumped right out of the pokeball, and stared deep into Pichu's eyes. Ali nodded towards Pichu, and sparks began to jump out of Pichu's cheeks, glowing a bright yellow, brimming with charging electricity…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Marill, use bubble!" Julia yelled out, as the battle started. The Vulpix quickly itched away, blowing a shower of flames towards Marill. Marill easily extinguished them using Bubble, even though most of the bubbles had evaporated by the time it reached the broiling hot fire. Vulpix turned around, facing it's side towards Marill. It began to glow a shadowy purple, as did Marill a few seconds after. It looked to the ground, and fell asleep the very second it began to glow. Julia looked very peeved for a moment, then realized again that Adam was watching. In hopes of impressing him, she ran up to Marill, consistently poking it, until it finally woke up. 'wait… How is poking Marill supposed to impress him?' she thought, then turned her attention back to the battle. "Use another bubble, then finish it off with a water gun!" She yelled. Marill continued to blow bubbles at the Vulpix, and then sprayed a cool stream of water directly towards Vulpix. Vulpix's soggy fur weighed it down, dramatically! It tried to take a step forward, but it fell right to the ground. Wether this was because it was imbalanced, or just because Vulpix was tired, didn't really seem clear to Julia, so she impulsively through the pokeball, and caught Vulpix!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    "That was pretty cool," Adam said.
    "Trap, Trapinch!"
    "Yeah," Julia said. "I never would've thought that there would be Vulpix here."
    Suddenly, someone came up from behind Julia and grabbed her. He was wearing a red and black overcoat. Adam knew who it was. "You're from Team Magma!" Adam realized.
    "That's right, kid," the grunt said. "Now both of 'ya, give me all your pokemon or she gets it."
    "Trapinch, bite him!" Adam commanded.
    "TRAAAAAAP!!!!!" Trapinch bit the grunt hard on the ankle.
    "AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH!!!!!!!" the grunt yelled. Julia escaped from the distraction.
    "Thank you," Julia said, blushing heavily.
    "That's it," the grunt said. "Go Numel, go Poochyena!"
    "Poooooch!"
    "Num, num."
    "2 on 2, eh?" Adam said. "Fine by me. Do it Trapinch!"
    "Go, Marill!" said Julia.
    And the battle started.

Years
    Ally was in a bit of a surprise;"Well, That was invigorating, At least no one was hurt. So anyway..if were near Oldale, then there Petalburg, right? we'll be heading that away!" she said as she pointed to the right. "Go Wurmmy! (^^) I wonder what level our pokemon are on...I cant wait until Wurmmy and Lileep Evolve! ^^" She started walking, then sat on a rock, thinking to herself 'I wonder whats gonna happen once we defeat the game or hopefully. How are we gonna get back? I hope Scott's uncle can figure something out..' She took of her hat and took something out, it was a letter she hadn't read yet from her friend. 'Now is a good time to remember these things, in the begging of the journey.' She thought as she opened it up. it said:

Konnichiwa, Ally! Hope your doin good. How are your PKMN in your games? mine are great, Next time I see ya be sure to mix records, Im tired of winning against your PKMN! 'haha' Ally thought. Well, anyway, for Haloween Im gonna be...cheese! I have a hat and everything! Did you find your Dark Magician Girl costume? I hope you did, you dont wanna go trick or treating as yourself, you'd scare everyone away! only kidding. Well See ya later, and Write back the second you get this letter. k?

Seeya!
    ~Lori~

Ally put the letter back and thought of Lori, she had known her ever since third grade, they both liked PKMN, so stayed together, then a thought came into Ally's head. "Hey, You guys, If this is kinda like our games, does that mean the people we mix records with will be in it to battle?" She hoped her question would be answered positivley.

Years
    Ali looked to Ally, surprised, "Anna!" He yelled, happily. Scott and Ally looked at Ali very strangely. "Er… Anna is just someone I know…" He said, blushing. "If we can battle the people we mixed records with… Well, I'd be able to see her again…" He began to blush even more at the end of the sentence. "Pichu Pi!" Pichu yelled, tugging on Ali's pants. He quickly turned around, and noticed that the Torchic had escaped! "Drats… Oh well, Oldale is only a few minutes away from here, we should get going…"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marill had gotten a bit weak after the previous battle, so Julia was trying to be as cautious as possible. "Marill, use bubble on Numel!" Marill opened wide, and shot a spray of bubbles directly at Numel. The Numel was obviously well trained, seeing as the Bubble didn't do all too much. "Alright then, use a water gun!" Marill blew itself up into a huge balloon-like shape, slightly floating above the ground. It then released itself, the force of the water coming out of it's mouth pushed it away, right into Julia. She tried holding Marill, so it wouldn't go too far, but it was too much. She ended up falling over, and Marill barely blew itself completely out, just in time before it would've hit a tree. "Whoa, are you okay, Marill!?" Julia asked, running towards it. Poochyena ran up quickly behind Julia. Marill jumped right over Julia, and sprayed a water gun at it. Julia quickly ran back beside Adam, seeing Trapinch biting Numel's tail. "…How predictable -_-;" Julia said, looking back at Marill. "Marill, push it away with a roll-out!"
    "Marill!" It jumped up into the air, and tucked it's head, legs, arm, and tail into it's stomach, turning itself into a round ball. As soon as it reached the ground again, it rolled right into Poochyena, pushing it back near Trapinch and Numel.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    "Trapinch, hold Numel and take a step back!" Adam commanded. Trapinch used as much strength as it could to keep Numel and managed to step back, just in time for Marill's rollout to make contact with Numel. It threw the Magma pokemon out and into a tree with so much impact, some Wurmple fell out and piled up on Poochyena and Numel.
    "AAAGH!" the grunt yelled. With that, he ran over to his pokemon, throwing Wurmple everywhere. "Beaten by kids, I can't believe this. Return you two," he said as he withdrew is worn out pokemon. "You'll pay!" And he ran out to recover from his defeat.
    "That was exciting," Julia said.
    "Yeah," said Adam, "but not for our pokemon." Trapinch and Marill lay exhausted on the grassy area. They took their pokemon, held them in their arms, and decided to run instead of walk to Petalburg.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    The trio were walking for a while when Scott had an idea "This cant be just a game..." Scott said as Ally and Ali turned to see him "I mean, why did we see what was happening in an episode of Pokemon?" Scott said "I think were not in the game...i think were in the show too!" Scott said as Zubat came and perched on his shoulder.

Years
    They finally walked past a sign that said "welcome to Oldale town". Ali looked at Scott, awkwardly. "Hmm… You could be right… And the citys are much bigger than in the game!" He said, looking down at Pichu. "Pichu pi…"
    "Let's get to the pokemon center, we can plan out what we'll do from there"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia finally stopped running after reaching Petalburg. "Where do we go from here?" She asked, breathing heavily. She looked around to see the pokemon center, right beside her. "Maybe we should check out the pokemon center?" she asked Adam, waiting for a reply.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    "We should," Adam said. "Our pokemon are pretty worn out from that battle with the Magma guy." So, they went to the pokemon center to have their pokemon healed. Then they sat down to have a quick conversation.

Years
    "So… I don't remember you answering my question, what exactly are you going to do here?" Julia asked. "Like I said before, I want to enter and win as many pokemon contests I can… What about you? Are you going to enter contests, too? Or are you going to collect badges? Maybe your doing something other than that, well – I don' know, I'm just a bit curious…" She said, blushing again. She looked down at Vulpix, who was eating out of a pokemon dish with Marill, Ekans, and Trapinch. She smiled warmly, and looked back at Adam, which caused her to blush even more, 'I wonder if he thinks I'm smiling at him… Am I? No, I was smiling at the pokemon… Right! The pokemon! It was just them!… Gosh he's cute… the pokemon! Yeah, the Ekans is cute… Can Adam read minds? Haha, not likely… Or can he? Probably not… Why would I even think that?… Argh, the awkward silence, oh how I hate you…'
    "Uh-yeah, so… Should we keep going? Maybe we can keep going onto the next city, but I'm not too sure… It's just barely passed mid-day, so we can either browse around here, or keep going…"

Years
    "Ya," Ally said in agreement. "So were like on the...sho- That means kids are watching us! on tv!! I dont even have make-up on! and I'm not ready! AAH!" Ally ran behind a tree and fixed her hair and everything (^^ nothing like me!) "Alright."She said coming out with her hair combed and all. "Okay, so if we are in the show, im ready! ^^ Lets go! Hey, if we have to like defeat gym leaders and all...does it mean like one of us then the other..kinda thing?" She said as they walked into the PKMN center

Years
    "…What do you mean, the other thing?" Ali asked, confused. "Besides, if people are watching us on tv… I'm sure they won't wanna hear us talking about our roles! Haha!… For all we know, we may not be on tv… It's be cool if we are though!… I feel so stupid now, everyone probably knows where Julez is ecept for me… I wonder how she's doing… Or who she's with…"
    "Pichu pi?"
    "Wanna get a room here for today?" Ali asked, looking at the oters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back