• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Discover

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Note* the name isnt the best still trying to think of a good one *Note

Info:
    The Mapping for this will be the Fire red Mapping, But i plan on going down to every little detail (trust me i just had to redo route 2 and pewter city b\c i messed up on 4 trees and a building) You will start out in a Forest. In which Mark, AKA The Prof., Will tell you how to battle and will let you choose your starter:charmander, bulbasaur, or squirtle ( will add in the other versions later :P i have a plan for it all.) I have yet decided if ill be using custom Trainer backs or not. Now, this isnt a one time online pokemon game. It will have Full Rival customization, Custom menu's, and a Ending map area in which you can start over with diff starter pokemon in a diff area or just go onto the Gold\Silver area then continue on down. Half way into collecting your badges (around half way to fourth) you will get a phone call from Giovanna Saying that he has kidnapped your mom and Prof oak and the only way you will get them back is by beating him in the Gym ( he is last Org. gym leader) After thus beating him you will have the option of taking on the illustrive Elite four, Go to the Gold\Silver Areas, or Go to The custom area (yet to be named)

Pics:
    Spoiler:

I am fairly new to programming with Rmxp but i have been coding with mysql and java script for nearly 4 years. :D

Want to help me out?
    Send me a PM telling me how you can help me ( Script help, Tile sets, etc.)

Back