• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Divinity

ちりRina

Chiri Rina
Years
Presenting Pokemon Divinity! A sprite comic by Chiri.​

About
This story takes place on Regius Island (see below) and is about a rich and snobby girl named Adelaide Valtinina and her fat Pachirisu. (Description to be continued once plot develops...)

Regius Island and Divine Spirit
On Regius Island, there is a special type of evolution called Divine Spirit. This evolution combines the spirits of the trainer and pokemon for a temporary form. The strengths of this form depends on the trainer's strengths (ex: A smart trainer makes a smart pokemon :o) because on this part of their spirit is given to their pokemon. However, this evolution is only possible if both of their intentions are the same. The trainer still has to command their pokemon.

Yes I know it looks a bit wierd, but bear with me, I'll try to get better with matching my art ^^;

3/23/07: Don't expect an until after next week, I'll be on vacation B)

I will make a better layout once I'm able to add images and links.

Comic art (c) Chiri and may NOT be used for any reason.

Back