• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DP Adventure

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    This manga was released in America the WHOLE DAY ago! And where is the thread?

I have been encouraging people to scan DP Adventure sometime ago but my thread didn't get too much of response.

So now, who already obtained his Pokemon DP Comic. Who is going to do it soon? Who could scan it? We need to see this manga!

I won't let Special steal all the glory!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Because people think that when it get released in America, they think that everyone can get it. (Europe D:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Yeah, I'm just saying it's less likely than PokeSpe because most members can just buy it.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I have it ordered on Amazon, but it hasn't came yet. Although I wish it had came. Even if I did have it I (or someone else) would have to instale the scanning feature on my printer.

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I picked it up on a whim the other day, and I've started scanning it (I'm a few pages into Chapter 1). Don't worry Maxim, you'll have your scans soon. ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I won't let Special steal all the glory!

Ahh. Nice. Too bad PokeSpe's mah fave.

I still plan on buying it...but I have no motivation to get it, really. >.>

Like airconditioning said, I'll google it or something.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    And it looks awesome before cleaning ^^. Just wait until tomorrow, ´cause now my PC is so slow xDD. Thanks to Airconditioning for scan them. You rocks :D

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    But you can do it, can't you?

Well Maxim I could do it if I knew how to install the scanning feature on my printer, which I don't know how to do, but if I did know I would do it. I guess it dosen't matter now cause Airconditiong is doing it, I could help him with it, but like I said I don't have the scanning feature on my printer. Oh yeah Kazukipp is helping him already anyway.

P.S. I got the Manga today and it is awsome.

Back