• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream Avatar

COSTABOY

DATBOYCOSTA
Years
Hey I'm a Noob to the forum and rom hacking. I had this idea for a rom hack. It's based on the Show avatar last airbender. I don't have much experience in rom hacking but is learning.

Story
There are 10 continents Each of his own elements and councils. You starter will be based on what village is your origin. Your village has been slaughtered by your older brother Sapp. He left you only alive As he sold out the village to the fire tribe in order to seek forbidden pokemon (ultimon) these pokemon can learn moves they not normally capable of learning like charizard with surf. Taking new DNA. You are the chosen birthright and must defend the region from the fire king and stop your brothers evil plot. You where picked up by a couple from the water tribe which can give you elemental stones to allow your evee to evolve mid battle but you must collect the other stones from the other nations to be the avatar!

COSTABOY

DATBOYCOSTA
Years
So Far I did my research and ave completed my mapping rough draft I already have a Plot Idea for the Story which next week I will explain in Concrete details, Before I began the Plot I have a question about HM/TM Items.

Q1: I was think about implemented All Gen TMS (this includes HMs like rock smash being a Tm) and combine them are will this be to much/unnecessary?

Q2: Same for held items I was thinking about having All Gen items but is having Lax incense and lagging tail both necessary? Or What Items and TMs/Hms are more important than others (example mega punch)?

Q3: Finally I was thinking about having Pokemon related items attach to wild Pokemon (ex. Pichu holding lightball)? Taught it will be cool that Rydon holds a protect. Or maybe No item evolution.

Im in the medium of greatness and complex time consume. really looking for some great suggestion and criticism as well if anyone can help art wise etc.

The Starter is gonna be Evee( I know it sounds boring but I want to try a new mechanic to where Evee and evolve mid battle to any of his Evee forms or revert and change when ever he hold his Evee stone in pallete and battle) Is this even possible? Not sure I seen some script magic but once Im done with my research and rough drafts maybe i do a draft script as well as share the plot maybe by April the base should be done and I can begin with implement the coding and map tiling sprites Pokemon by July. I mission is to complete this marvelous game by October of this year. Thanks you.

Back