• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream Version WIP

SLK

Kirby ate Super Luigi!
    Years
    I'm making a FireRed hack called Pokemon "Dream Version", where you can enter a Dream world through your bedroom. You go out of a door in your 2nd floor window and instead of falling and breaking your leg, you instead exit the ground floor of a building in an unknown land. the entire original story remains intact, but you can explore more areas as a kind of side quest.

I think FireRed and LeafGreen lack an essential element, and that is Mt. Battle. (which is found in the GCN games Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness) So in this hack you will find a Mt. Battle style 100-Battle Repeatable Melee, seperated into 10 Areas that range ten levels across ten battles each. (Each battle heals you if you win)
    Area 1: Levels 1-10
    Area 2: Levels 11-20
    Area 3: Levels 21-30
    Area 10: Levels 91-100
    Last Battle: 6 Level 100s. (which level 100s that will appear is still up in the air)

I made a simple script that first checks if you have a pokemon in your party, then checks if you have $200, then it takes away $200 and sets you up into a wild fight with a Level 10 Abra. (which you have 1 turn to catch before it teleports away) The reason i have this script is because you will need some kind of fly/teleport because there are no pokemon centers in the dream world, (except for Mt. Battle)

Code:
    #dynamic 0x34EE54

#org @AbraMan
    lock
    faceplayer
    message @Question
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if B_TRUE @yes
    compare LASTRESULT 0
    if B_TRUE @no
    release
    end

#org @yes
    countpokemon
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if B_== @canBattle
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if B_<< @cantBattle
    release
    end

#org @no
    msgbox @tellOff
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org @canBattle
    checkmoney 200 0
    if B_TRUE @hasMoney
    checkmoney 200 0
    if B_FALSE @noMoney
    release
    end

#org @cantBattle
    msgbox @UDHaPKMN
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org @hasMoney
    msgbox @hereWeGo
    boxset 6
    paymoney 200 0
    wildbattle 0x003F 0x0A 0x0009 0x00
    msgbox @hadFun
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org @noMoney
    msgbox @UDHEmulah
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org @Question
    = Do you want to pay $200 to\nbattle an Abra?\pI can warp one here for you!\pYou need at least 1 pokemon\nto do so!

#org @tellOff
    = I understand.\pYou do not believe in the\npowers of Abra!

#org @UDHaPKMN
    = You don't have a Pokemon!

#org @UDHEmulah
    = You don't have enough\nPokedollars for me to do this\pfor you! No ABRA!

#org @hereWeGo
    = Here we go!

#org @hadFun
    = Did you have fun?
    I need to know how to set back the trainer flags so that when you pass over the tile needed enter Mt. Battle it resets all those flags so you can fight them again.

BTW: I am very eary in the hack and i might need some support. (at least i make backup copies each time I see that the the changes to the rom works so that I don't lose all my progress each time i screw it up.)

Tell me what you think and how you can help if you want to.

Back