• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay so I was told a date was announced and checked it out and it's showing the release is April 13th. :D

...and so the posts aren't all "yaaay", what will you do first when you enter the dream world? Download your eeveelution, or plant berries or decorate your house, or what? XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Eeveelution first, definitely.

Now for the yay part: I'm super glad that they have it so soon, and didn't tell us until just now. If they had told us this 10 days ago, I would have been so impatient by now. :3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Yes! :D 13th April, 2 More days. :3

Damn, haven't got my Eeveelution yet... but that will be my first one to get, then I'll just catch the odd DW Pokemon, then plant berries etc.

Years
    Berries for me, the prospect of being able to completely re-EV train level 100s on a whim is too tempting.

Of course, that's not to say I won't be grabbing my eeveelution and trying some other stuff that same day.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Berries for me, the prospect of being able to completely re-EV train level 100s on a whim is too tempting.

Of course, that's not to say I won't be grabbing my eeveelution and trying some other stuff that same day.

None of the berries available are EV-lowering berries...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kay so I was told a date was announced and checked it out and it's showing the release is April 13th. :D

Oh, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

...and so the posts aren't all "yaaay", what will you do first when you enter the dream world? Download your eeveelution, or plant berries or decorate your house, or what? XD

-.- Dang it.

I will probably completely and totally maul it, trying to absorb every feature it has to offer. So...decorate house -> Explore -> Plant Berries -> Decorate some more -> Explore some more -> Download Espeon

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I find it pretty disturbing how you guys are complaining about the dream world release while the Japs are getting screwed over so badly... Try being more sensitive eh?

The earthquake only effected a small portion of Japan (and Tsunami).

Also YAYYYYYY!!! I can finally get my epic Vaporeon (one of my fave Pokemon) and today I get my 3DS so Wifi will work again!!!

Edit: Yes I care about Japan, and I care about the families there, and I only mentioned how much it effected because it didn't cause that much damage to the other parts of Japan.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm loving this month. :D I get a 3DS and the Dream World launches. :D

Anyway, I'll probably get the Espeon I earned through that minigame furst. I love its ability and I love Espeon. XD I'll also check the other stuff. :) 2 more days~

Last edited:
    Years
    I think when it gets released I am just going to look around and see what it has to offer. Then later I'll probably download my eveelution or grow berries

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Hi! everyone Im back, anyway the pokemon global link will also have an update on the same day the dream world reopens up.

Just two more days. WOOOO! :)

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    i am really exited about the dream worlds release because i have played it in Japanese previously with my Japanese game and i loved it :) the only thing i didnt get was the dream world abilities, could someone tell me if i put my snivy into the dream world and then brought it back to my game would its ability be contrary?? if no how would i go about getting this ability on a snivy?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    It's up. In their infinite wisdom Nintendo decides to operate on Japanese time for an event completely unrelated to Japan.

i am really exited about the dream worlds release because i have played it in Japanese previously with my Japanese game and i loved it :) the only thing i didnt get was the dream world abilities, could someone tell me if i put my snivy into the dream world and then brought it back to my game would its ability be contrary?? if no how would i go about getting this ability on a snivy?

No you can only get hidden abilities on Pokémon that have been obtained directly from the Dream World.

pikapikaaa

Politoed
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    I Can't Login to the Global Link it just sends me back to pokemon.com login page...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Wow, I just failed.
    You see, I tucked my Sewaddle in, then I proceeded to accidently wake it up.
    It essentially means that I now have to wait until tomorrow to tuck Sewaddle again. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back