• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    XD It's not like it's Fennel's fault it won't let you connect hahaha. Your sig is rather hilarious though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i got into the dream world you do most of it on your pc i got a male ponyta but i didnt go to the wishing tree so i could not get it out of the dream world

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @Pikachu-dance - lolololololololololololololol! XD Epic signature!

Gonna go get on the Dream World again ;P Let's see if I get on as easily as yesterday (hopefully I do)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Fennel can go burn for all I care. I'm over 24 hours now with still no access. It took my friend who registered 2 hours after me 4 hours to get in. You'd think a multi-million dollar company could maybe do something to speed this process up instead of making those who rushed to get in early wait more than a day.

Years
  • Guess I'll join in on the Fennel sig hate. Cause she's just annoying. It's been 16+ hours that my Pokemon has been in the actual Dream World (that isn't the time I've been registered.. probably been registered a few hours longer). Seriously? I want to try it already!

Years
  • 24 hours and she's still processing my registration data. If she's not finished when I go to bed in a few hours I'm giving up lol. Riolu is getting a good sleep anyway :D

Rexmario41

The Real Rex Sprite hacking
    Years
  • Fennel still processing

I Tried to Get into Pokemon Dream world, But Fennel says still processing, i hope Game freak and Nintendo will Come and Fix "Fennel processing" bug,
    First attempt: I tucked in My Larvitar to Dream world but Fennel still processing, Second attempt: I Tucked in My Sentret.
    I wish i can get into Dream world but still no luck

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well, I just got on...again! I have no reason to hate Fennel. To me, she's still that nice scientist whom favors me and makes all of you wait forever. Yeah, she personally told me that SHE IS YOUR GODDESS AND WILL NEVER, EVER LET YOU ACCESS THE DREAM WORLD OR HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS SLEEPING POKEMON BACK! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...does anybody else want a taco right now?

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    It took Fennel all of 3 minutes to process my data. I feel bad for y'all who've been waiting crazy amounts of time. o_O

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • It took me 20 minutes yesterday. I updated my flash player and started refreshing on the fennel page until I saw a "continue" button.

Edit: I'm in America, North Carolina.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back