• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
  • I've registered & everything, but after clicking the DW Link at the bottom of the page, it then takes me to a, basically blank, page with 0% in the centre. I left it loading for 3 hours, but I'm giving up. ;__;

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • I've registered & everything, but after clicking the DW Link at the bottom of the page, it then takes me to a, basically blank, page with 0% in the centre. I left it loading for 3 hours, but I'm giving up. ;__;
    You could have just refresh the page. it happened to me once and I just solved the problem with a click of the refresh button.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I finally got into the Dream World today, after trying for two days. Got myself a Mareep with Plus.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Got on for a third time today and got Lickitung with Cloud Nine [:
    I got the "Wait five minutes" thing at first, but then I read it and, guess what? It said to leave and then come back in about five minutes. So I just pressed close, clicked on the Dream World again and got on ;P

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    GUYS I MADE IT IN woooowhoooo

I got an oddish with teeter dance eh cool enough :bandit:
    Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

upgrade your flash player. I had the exact same problem :) .

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • I got on yesterday at like 9:30 and then didn't come back (because our Internet has to go through a proxy cause we tether a smart phone to avoid paying for regular Internets, so I didn't have a Game Sync ID yet, and therefore had only the demo features and had already done everything available) Now I have to wait a whole 24 hours, so are they ever gonna shorten that period?

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • the records thing with the map of the world when you first log on is now working properly :) god is all france do randomly do anything?? no fair UK is record breaking at anything:( but i shop and watch the TVs all the time lol

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I tried it and put my Suicune to bed. And now I don't know what to do next. XD If I knew what else I could do in the Dream World, then I think I'd have more fun there. Apparently, you can only spend one hour a day in the Dream World. If there's so much to do there, they should make the time limit a lot longer. :/

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    now it was my second time entering the dream world, and i have gotten myself a mareep with plus and a lickitung with cloud nine :)

and i have a question ~ does it matter what pokemon you tuck in?
    Also, how long does it take to grow berries?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What's with all the hate on Fennel, she's just the image waiting for the Dream World to process. @__@

On another note:
    Since this thread is getting too spammy with posts asking for help and complaints about how you can't get through, we're going to turn this discussion into more of a "how do you like the feature so far?" as well as subtopics. If you are having any trouble accessing the Dream World and the website is giving you a difficult time, please do ask for help in our Quick Questions sticky. If you have any questions regarding the Dream World as well, ask in our Quick Questions sticky.

AS OF NOW:
    Please discuss topics such as:

|: What's the first thing you tried out when you entered the Dream World?
    |: What do you think of the hour limit for each day?
    |: What Pokémon do you have tucked in at the moment?
    |: Which Dream World ability do like the most - which one do you plan to get and which Pokémon contains this ability?
    |: What do you think of the mini-games?
    And etc.

Let's continue on now.
    Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back