• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Earth Brown, spite comic

Years
    I really have no Idea how to do this, but this is my sprite comic based on my game (It's a hack of Pokemon Firered, and I figured that sprite comics were an easy way to storybored events and great practice, The main sprites are from scrach (apart from the posing ones, and the pokemon), and the backgrounds are done using the tile sets from RPG maker...

It's basically set in the 60's where Mimi and Dandy have to try and save the world from constuction builders...(The full explanation is way to long and confusing)!

I used mainly paint, and bits of photoshop (I hate using it for spriting...but it's just so useful!)

Oh no! My Laptop messed up the background! (There is ment to be distant trees...Sorry!

Oh and Bty My pixel writing is very messy...I'm sorry if you cant read it, and in my hack you start of with the Jhoto starters

Edit!!!!!!!
    (Don't mind my calling myself semidarklink! That's the name I usally use! *whacks head* Don't mind me!!!)

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well, actually you don't always have to go with the norm. I think it is quite cool that Iced Coffe is using this style of comics, it sets it apart from others, even if it may be a little gerneric or not.

Years
    I prefer doing the big sprites, they are easier, and when I use the big sprite they can't be used in the overworld! (Here's the next one, I got bored, and I also changed the font) It also gives me good practice! Thanks Hyperion: Titan of Light!

Sejaa

-x-Flannery Fan-x-
    Years
    Nice and i like how you gone with others sprites than overworld adds an nice touch to it any way well done

Back