• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ebony Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
    Time for a random update?
    Maybe I'll post another video soon....hmmm...
    Everyone loves screenies =D

Spoiler:

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
    UPDATE!! :D

I have released a Demo :O
    Shocking, I know.
    Okay quick infomation.

It's attached to the bottom of the first post.

The Demo is in an IPS patch form. You will need IPS patcher and you need to patch it to a clean US Fire Red ROM. You will need to just google to get yourself one of those. The Demo shows Rosewood town, Route 1, Carved Cave, Serenity Town, and Route 22 (that number may change depends). there is more mapping done, but not the scripting for it. Report any bugs you find, but make sure they're not on the bugs list first. :D And most importantly, Enjoy!

Some odd stuff
    Some text from random NPCs still needs to be changed.
    Some tiles near water tiles reflect like the water without the Behaviour set for it.
    Some tiles are a little odd and will be changed in the future.
    Stuff in the demo is never final, lots of things will probably change.

Spoiler:

Himalama

Ghost and Psychic type addict
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    This looks quite nice! I can't wait to see the end product.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back