• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Educational TV

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    I have the names of the first and second gen pokemon down. However I have lots of trouble naming the third gen pokmon. Then I realized that the Hoen region is when i stopped watching the anime. Funny how watching the show helps "name that Pokemon". I am now watching Diamond and Pearl and it has been helping me remember the names.

Has anyone else found this to be true of them?

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
    Yeah, usually those quizzes before and after commercials are a big help when you play the video games and I enjoy them too. I like the "Trainer's Choice" for the third gen the best but I like "Who's that Pokemon" too. Your right, watching the show helps you know the answers usually. Playing the video games helps a lot too.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    I don't watch the show often but it is fun to test your knowledge. I can usually name all the pokemon after I complete the game though.

Back