• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Egg farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    You Probally dont have this but shiny feebas, a non-shiny Castform, a shiny hoothoot, or a shiny trapinch baby do you

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    MAGBY + elekid?? firepunch would be nice on ele but it doesnt matter if its free

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Ill find em * goes searchin through the pc*

Ok then ......(god only 5 mins in and already its a hit)

Last edited:

JoltIce

Eeveelutions are FTW
    Years
    Cool, so should I send you a PM or vice versa, or....

Oh and I know how it feels xD Trade threads become a hit for a few hours and then they usually die :( Unless you have like tons of extremely rare Pokemon.

Years
    If you still need to get rid of some room on Sunday I could take a few random eggs off of your hands. (Sunday is when I can use wi-fi)

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    You Probally dont have this but shiny feebas, a non-shiny Castform, a shiny hoothoot, or a shiny trapinch baby do you

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Manaphy eggs/2 darkrai's/a shaymin/electibuzz and magmortor from BR/and giratinas

I do(because some one wanted ALOT of pokemon) *stares at little brother*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back