• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon egg's

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
  • ashley03:
    okay, you can have them but i have made 2 flearions and 2 joltions, take ya pick ;)
    pokemon egg's
    joltion2
    pokemon egg'sflearion 2
    pokemon egg's
    joltion
    pokemon egg's
    flearion
    pokemon egg's
    umbreon
    pokemon egg's
    vaporieon
    and a milltank:pokemon egg's

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Hey Serpenter, is it possible to request a Zangoose Egg? =D

Or/And a Munchlax Egg if that's possible? If it's not can I adopt the 'Coin' Egg? ^__^

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • i will do revampd pokemon for now, when they hatch cuz i am still practising customs,
    but when i get better i will do customs okay
    ah, damb, double post... sorry.....
    well jewel eggs are finished kay, they hatch into shineys of the colour so emerald egg will hatch into a green pokemon ruby into a red pokemon and sapphire into a blue coulerd pokemon
    pokemon egg's

opbeta

Thunder Extraordiner
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2005
    May I have the following eggs in links:
    mew kyogre
    suicune jirachi
    celibi and a deoxys
    charizard
    pikachu

Years
  • Oh the jewel eggs are cool may I please have the Emerald Egg and another Ho-Oh Egg (This will be for a friend of mine) and Lugia Egg (This will be for a friend of mine). Thanks

Last edited:

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Thanks serpenter!!! =D

I'll take good care of them, I hope you didn't mind me adopting the coin egg too... Cat Pok?mon are cute! ^_^

Back