• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Electric Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Im not using the rombase. Although I am using some of the tiles from it and the palletes.

Then you still have to credit him for it.
    He made the pallets and the tilesets that you are using.
    So you have to credit him.

Thanks for crediting him.
    I used his old name by mistake.

Who does this, anyway? Rom hacking is a non-profit hobby, so crediting companies isn't necessary. The staf of the hack are the ones who really need credit, or the people that contribute to it in any way.

Ahh, Visual is a member at Poke Community.
    He made the base.
    xD
    Edit: sorry, his username is Punk Rocker.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Okay, I edited the first post and attached the preview I said I was releaseing today. You can play as either'ash' or the original girl. Ahs's big hero sprites not in yet,but that will be fixed. You might have a problem with brock,so theres a rare grasss pokemon in the forest that should help. Please posts any bugs or suggestions you find\have.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Spoiler:

Bugs I found

Thats all so far i have not finished yet i will post
    more if i find any more
    ok i finished it thats all the bugs i found
    btw i liked the poochyena and pidgiotto events

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Spoiler:

Bugs I found

Thats all so far i have not finished yet i will post
    more if i find any more

Thanks.I just fixed them.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    I found a treeko lvl 1 in viridian forest just wondering
    if it is supposed to be there or not

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Where should the first beta end,i need peoples opinions. Later on ill have some updates to.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Where should the first beta end,i need peoples opinions. Later on ill have some updates to.

I would say up to vermilion city or lavender town
    is where the beta should end but ultimately it is
    your decision

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I updated the first post with four new screens,also the jessie and james ow's are temporary untill i get new ones.

Years
  • These remakes are honestly killing themselves.

It was fine when it was one or two. But not every other general hacker is making one. And honestly they each offer the same thing pretty much and to be honest (not to down my supported yellow advanced version (the first Advanced Hack for Yellow), but in the end they don't add up to the other major hacks because when we see Yellow, we want a following - emotional - pikachu, A pikachu that also refuses the thunderstone.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Bravo, Quickster. Best Remake I ever seen. However don't try to add more fancy things. I really just want the old game and how it used to be. Which means.. Don't add Hoenn/Johto Pokemon unless you're going to make a johto like silly Zel did :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Hey , i am new on this forum , but i hav tested some of the hacks rom here , ur idea is great ! hope u release ur electric yellow beta soon , we are waiting. i gt a request , can we hav some rival with rare pokemon? like mewtwo all those =x

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Woo,i finally got the big hero working!
    Pokemon_01-1.png

Well im working on Cerulean now,shouldnt take that long,also got a support bar.^^​

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • I ran into a shiny pidgy in the beginning but I didn't have any pokeballs >:(

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Im having little problem with the bulbasaur script.How many people actually nickname their pokemon?,because that is the problem and taking it out would fix it.

Turke

The Dude
    Years
  • This hack looks like it'll be great! It's looks better than other the Yellow remakes I've seen by far.

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Sorry for the lack of updates lately,I havent had time to work on this hack.I am working on it right now though.I finished the bulbasaur script,and will insert his overworld. I hope to get something done today and not be lazy,Im thinking about palette editing the overworlds to match the palletes of the tiles,but who knows. ill probably have screens later today or tomorrow.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Heres just a small update, mainly to show the new sprites.
    PokemonElectricGBA_02.png
    PokemonElectricGBA_01.png

And mods,sorry about the double post,can you merge the two?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back