• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Electric Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Good storyline took ages to read i would tweak a few things but other then that really good

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This shows your online way too much and have no life?

Not really. This means I'm busy doing other things so I might put it up ont one of the days I've listed because I' be free on one of those days. Unfortanutely I was wrong. Hacking is a HOBBY not an obsession. I have a LIFE and better things to do than sit around and hang with pokefans I don't even know.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Pokemon Electric Yellow

This shows how far I got through spriting but the maps are better and coming in

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums... mania/Ram Corp Project Galleria/e8d9b087.jpg
    here's a link to my photobucket pic so it can be seen better

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Wow I haven't updated here in a long while but I'm not dead. I've seen many attempts to revamp pokemon yellow and too many hav become failures. Me on the other hand, I'm not giving up even if it takes another 10 yrs! Updates will be coming shortly in the evening at about 6 or 7 today. Its now 1 o clok here.

Alec_

Years
  • GOOD LUCK With it It's okay without screenies but im sure it's gonna be a good hack either
    Be Happy =)

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    thnx! I know its ok without screenies but ppl have just stopped caring becuz nowadays a lot of people go crazy for nice graphics rather than the actual sequence and structure of the game. Also, its not like I'm gonna be in the hacks showcase. People shouldn't expect screenies and stuff in the scrapbox if they actually read the stuff.
    Thnx again. You got my hopes up and I'm sure it won't go down

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Hey, since you let me in, you should add a section to your first post that shows everyone in your team and what they're doing!

I'm a mapper and beta tester. Wait, am I also the idea list? You didn't get back to me on that...

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    sorry I'm getting back to u l8 but I've fixed the front so the team can be seen at the bottom (I'm gonna move it up on top the storyline)

And another update to the monster revamp sheet- There'll be a slight change, rather than revamping I will be doing more of a recolour and the hoenn pokemon sprites will be replaced with their dp styles

Pokemon Electric Yellow

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Melash as of now is recreating the pokemon yellow maps exactly down to the last patch of grass but the exact progress isn't known yet. This job is something he also wanted so it'll help him out both as a beta tester and a mapper. I am on the other hand recreating all the sprites and redoing all the other graphics of the game. Pokedex spriting is exactly 50% complete and all else in graphics is at 5% as of now but progress is made quicker now so updates will be made faster.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Thnx! I hope you'll become a supporter (when the UB is up)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back