• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ElectricYellow Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pokemon LightningYellow Beta[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](By the way sorry for my bad english im dutch so please dont be angry)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Intro[/FONT][FONT=&quot]duction[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello Everyone, My Name is Nick, I've been hacking for almost a year now, My first ROM HACK was a PKMN SUN AND MOON GBA, That i later on discontinued because I wanted to recreate one of my favorite games, Pokemon Yellow! I like Pokemon Yellow alot and i wanted a new game where you can travel through KANTO, with your Buddy Pikachu! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]New Features:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mega Evolution[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pikachu as a starter[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gen 4,5,6,7 Pokemon[/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Open Sans, Noto Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will add a download link soon, Bye Bye![/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2018
    So no gen 2 and 3 or is that just default by this point? btw are planning to hack a firered or a ruby, either one works but i like the squirrels fire red.

Back