• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:element

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    actualy it was getting dark, lately ghost pokemon have been attacking people so i desided to cut through the forst, and i started thinking about the time and rushed a bit...then heard that urasing and completly lost where i was...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: ???????????????? Um whats that?

"Ghost Pokemon huh. I wonder why their attacking people. It doesn't make much since. Maybe we'll be able to find out before we leave Darit." They arrived in town and Alana turned to Prowler, "Now that we're here could you tell me where the Pokemon Center is?"

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    look i can see darit! lets go im sure your pokemon can get rested here!

-----
    btw, i was trying to make a map but failed, nevermind it for now

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    well, we dont have one of those, laughed prowler. as he showed her to a giant building among the tiny houses and knocked on the door in a rather code knock, just then an old sailor opened the door. boy, didint i tell you to catch a pokemon. said drake stubbornly. your waisting all my pokeball's! shouted drake. i finaly did! shouted prowler, it saved my life, then alana saved us both, by the way alana meet drake, he was once in the eleite four of the pokemon league!

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    well now, your a cute lil'lass thar ai'rnt ya, yar pokemon be lookin shabby, they be needen a rest? said drake. yeah, he can heal your pokemon. said prowler

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    arhahaha! arha arha! why sure lass, have a seat. said drake pointing over to a few metal chairs. this be no home, its a work shop, arm sorry if it arint comfy. said drake. prowler sat down and started to feel his pokeball vibrate, so he let out domino. he looks kool doesint he drake. said prowler. prowler nor alana had ever seen an absol close enough to idetify certin features. drake turned around and droped his potions and elixers and shouted. thart be no normal pokemon! shouted drake. thart be oner'em shinnin ones! a normal absol should have a black skin tone! this ones blue! alana and prowler looked at domino noticing that his horn and tale and claws and all the other skin on him was a dark bluish color

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    yar be oner the luckiest trainers out thar to be catchin are shinnie! he said as he handed alana two full restores, bring that pokemon to me tommorrow and we'l examine it, as for you lassie go to prowler's house, im sure his mother will have are place for yar sleepin,aar, here's yar pokenav just like a promised. said drake as he handed prowler the pendant. he saw alana's pokegear. that be hardly usable shouted drake, let me have that over night alana lassie, and i'll haver runin like a top!

Alana

Years
    Alana bent forward to look closer at the Absol. "Well what da know its blue." She laughed slightly. "I guess your pretty lucky. Your first Pokemon is an unusual color." She yawned slightly and her Chikorita hopped into her lap.

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    prowler directed alana to his house as they walked through the quiet town in the early morning ours, it was still dark and prowler triped and fell over. he looked up at alana from the ground....i didint trip...said prowler as he released domino from its pokeball. be ready. said prowler looking all around

Alana

Years
    Alana placed Chikorita on the ground and pulled out her bow and placed an arrow in it. She stood ready. Then she saw the purple streak and aimed quickly. Waiting for the right opertunity.

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    -----------
    Alana handed her poekgear to Drake and stood up. "Thanks Drake I'll be back tommarow." She turned to Prowler. "You think your mom will let me stay? She doesn't even know me."

we will continue that after we get out of this
    ---------------------

Alana

Years
    OOC: Alright.

Alana saw the flash of purple again and saw her chance. She let the arrow fly just inches from the figures face.

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    prowler knew how to battle from drakes pokemon and trying to catch his own
    he had seen domino in combat already and seen what he can do. all of a sudden a purple gust flew by prowlers head throwing him into the back of a house. ugh...domino...quick slash attack..go. said prowler as he rubed his head

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    all of a sudden a white streak began a apear all around alana as purple gas and red flashes began to disapear dust was flying up along with foot prints on the ground. all of a sudden absol re apeared in fron of prowler and sat down staring at him, just then huanters and gastlys started to drop from the sky, all fainted

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    prowler climbed up slowly. good boy! shouted prowler as he pet domino. domino growled. er, i mean great job domino, keep up the good work. prowler said and domino sat down calmly once again. alana are you okay?

Alana

Years
    Alana blinked her bow still in her hand. Then she laughed and said, "your Absols strong thats for sure. You've got a great Pokemon on your hands." She put her bow away and picked up Chikorita again.

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    thanks... but domino is actualy quiet weak, but he makes up for it in speed as you saw, drake told me all about this, its just like being invisible, you can go so fast that nobody can see you but your not invisible, and thats what domino did, but domino is hiting weakly, however he is hiting so many times that he is devastating. he looked exausted...said prowler.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back