• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
    One of the best hacks i ever saw. You did an amazing job!
    Why don´t you make a support banner? I really want to use one for this game.

I'm unfortunately not gifted with any artistic abilities, so I haven't created anything like that, I appreciate the interest though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hi! Fresh account to ask about this! There is a quest where you have to speak to all the Devon employees but I've spoken to every single one of them many times and the quest does not progress. Am I missing something or is my file bugged?

Edit: using the computer breaks the quest flag and permanently locks you from progressing, just started a new file and spent another 6 hours getting back there, issue resolved :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I'm at the second team magma mission and I can't talk to anyone is that a bug or did I do something wrong?
    Edit: my bad i accidentally skipped A rival somehow

Last edited:
    Years
    Do you know where the Lilycove jeweller is at? Are they in a building or on the streets? I'm currently doing the Team Aqua quests.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Hello! I finished the whole team Magma Quest line before the 8th badge and now Courtney is following me. But it isn't allowing me to dismiss her when I speak to her, no option appears to do so. She just has the basic lines like "Do you want to share body heat? ". I can't dismiss her and since she's following me I can't swim to get to the 8th gym or the E4

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
    Hello! I finished the whole team Magma Quest line before the 8th badge and now Courtney is following me. But it isn't allowing me to dismiss her when I speak to her, no option appears to do so. She just has the basic lines like "Do you want to share body heat? ". I can't dismiss her and since she's following me I can't swim to get to the 8th gym or the E4

Take her to her bedroom in the admin quarters, and she'll ask if you need space. There's a small, random chance she will find you and follow you again. In addition, if you try to spend the night at any of the other companions' houses, she will come and intervene. Yanderes for you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    When i start up the game it says i have version 8.205 but how come i dont have 6 game modes to choose from ? i did all the steps in the discord on patching

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
    When i start up the game it says i have version 8.205 but how come i dont have 6 game modes to choose from ? i did all the steps in the discord on patching

There are 6 total modes of play for the game. On the first playthrough it forces you into Normal mode. In subsequent playthroughs you can choose from other modes, or if you start over, you can answer "Yes" to having played EE before to see the available modes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    There are 6 total modes of play for the game. On the first playthrough it forces you into Normal mode. In subsequent playthroughs you can choose from other modes, or if you start over, you can answer "Yes" to having played EE before to see the available modes.

O ok thanks for the help

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Hello! I haven't read any other replies or researched into this, so I think what I'm asking is kind of an annoying question. What did you use to edit/make this game?
    I just want to make a few minor changes for my gameplay, so I'm just interested in knowing what exactly was used to hack emerald to make this. More specifically for editing the starters and Pokemon data (not sure if that detail was required but yes).

Thanks, and sorry in advance if this is a dumb question!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2022
    Good day gents. Just joined. Downloaded the emerald enhanced hack on my psvita. It works perfectly. Just wanted to know if all 686 pokemon are indeed on this because I can't find all legendaries

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Have to say, this is one of my favorite ROM hacks to date. Love the upgrades done to the game. The prestige system is a very unique and awesome idea.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Good day gents. Just joined. Downloaded the emerald enhanced hack on my psvita. It works perfectly. Just wanted to know if all 686 pokemon are indeed on this because I can't find all legendaries

Nice! Looking at the documentation found on the discord, it says All Gen 1-3 Pokémon are included. There are certain ones that are marked red which are unobtainable. I'd refer to the "Emerald Enhanced Dex:" found in #documentation on discord.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
    Hello! I haven't read any other replies or researched into this, so I think what I'm asking is kind of an annoying question. What did you use to edit/make this game?
    I just want to make a few minor changes for my gameplay, so I'm just interested in knowing what exactly was used to hack emerald to make this. More specifically for editing the starters and Pokemon data (not sure if that detail was required but yes).

Thanks, and sorry in advance if this is a dumb question!

I used visual studio code to edit the game. Gimp to edit the graphics. gcc to compile the whole game. I recommend looking up "pret pokeemerald" on google, they decompiled the gen 3 games and I used that as a base for my project.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2022
    Hello all,

thanks for this great ROM. Can't report any major problems other than one black screen after a fight.

I wondered whether a Toxic Orb is attainable in this version? I'm in question of evolving my Gligar.
    The Flame Orb I got from Entei but since I'm not capturing all legendaries I wonder whether I'll miss out on the Toxic Orb like that.

Best regards
    Jaminoo

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
    Hello all,

thanks for this great ROM. Can't report any major problems other than one black screen after a fight.

I wondered whether a Toxic Orb is attainable in this version? I'm in question of evolving my Gligar.
    The Flame Orb I got from Entei but since I'm not capturing all legendaries I wonder whether I'll miss out on the Toxic Orb like that.

Best regards
    Jaminoo

You can get the toxic orb, yes, exactly where, I don't recall, but I do have documentation for it listed on my discord server. You can find help or documentation much easier if you go there, so that's my recommendation.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2022
    Thanks, that's already enough info. I think I'll will have to start coveting the one's I'm not catching.

Again, really appreciating the work you have done so far!
    Have a good time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back