• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    Rom "finished" (well, beat the E4), what a fantastic game, it has the same vibe as a Radical Red, Inclement Emerald, Inflamed Red and other great GBA romhacks with a good chunk of features and balance changes to make a good and fresh experience.

My only "complaint/feedback" is that, in a game where we have such great ideas like Grassy Surge Torterra, No Guard Infernape (with Dynamic Punch and Inferno as the cherry on top), Serene Grace Meganium (with a better stat distribution, Fairy type and Moonblast), Primarina with Misty Surge and so on as far as starters goes, then we have something so disappointing like Delphox with... [heavy breathing] Telepathy, for a mon that desperately needs a better ability (among other things) Fur Coat or Psychic Surge are far better options and what it fits Delphox the most imo.

Last edited:

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Rom "finished" (well, beat the E4), what a fantastic game, it has the same vibe as a Radical Red, Inclement Emerald, Inflamed Red and other great GBA romhacks with a good chunk of features and balance changes to make a good and fresh experience.

My only "complaint/feedback" is that, in a game where we have such great ideas like Grassy Surge Torterra, No Guard Infernape (with Dynamic Punch and Inferno as the cherry on top), Serene Grace Meganium (with a better stat distribution, Fairy type and Moonblast), Primarina with Misty Surge and so on as far as starters goes, then we have something so disappointing like Delphox with... [heavy breathing] Telepathy, for a mon that desperately needs a better ability (among other things) Fur Coat or Psychic Surge are far better options and what it fits Delphox the most imo.

There has been a great deal many changes to mon balance (more than half of them in the game have been touched in some way). I can't cater to every single person's favorites. People who wish to see changes are welcome to submit a feature request on the discord for review. If you want buffs for a specific mon/line, as long as it's within reason, we may implement it. All of the development discussion and requests take place on the discord. I rarely interact on pokecommunity because I find forums slow and cumbersome.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    There has been a great deal many changes to mon balance (more than half of them in the game have been touched in some way). I can't cater to every single person's favorites. People who wish to see changes are welcome to submit a feature request on the discord for review. If you want buffs for a specific mon/line, as long as it's within reason, we may implement it. All of the development discussion and requests take place on the discord. I rarely interact on pokecommunity because I find forums slow and cumbersome.

So it would be better if I post my suggestion on the Discord then, understood.

Thanks for the response!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    this looks insane! do pokemon follow you in this hack? couldn't find anything about that

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Great hack! I'm only on my 1st playthrough, and the amount of extra features and goodies is a lot of fun.

I actually didn't know this was open world after reading the main description. I know it's not practical to label every in game feature, but mentioning that it's open world would be nice.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Great hack! I'm only on my 1st playthrough, and the amount of extra features and goodies is a lot of fun.

I actually didn't know this was open world after reading the main description. I know it's not practical to label every in game feature, but mentioning that it's open world would be nice.

Noted, and addressed. I have added this to the original post.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Do you know where the Lilycove jeweller is at? Are they in a building or on the streets? I'm currently doing the Team Aqua quests.

I would be suprised if you haven't found information on this yet, but she's the 3rd lady in a green dress on the 5th floor of the department store.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Hello! Emerald Enhanced is my favorite hack so far, but I do have some questions about it.

How exactly do I get a Gallade? I HAVE a male Kirlia, but I cannot figure out for the life of me how I'm supposed to get a Gallade when there's no Dawn Stones in the game. I looked through previous replies and it seems like I need a Sun Stone, but that's not working either? What exactly am I supposed to do?

Also I can help with writing I think, although I'm not very sure how good of a writer I can be. Willing to try, though!

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
    Years
  • Hello! Emerald Enhanced is my favorite hack so far, but I do have some questions about it.

How exactly do I get a Gallade? I HAVE a male Kirlia, but I cannot figure out for the life of me how I'm supposed to get a Gallade when there's no Dawn Stones in the game. I looked through previous replies and it seems like I need a Sun Stone, but that's not working either? What exactly am I supposed to do?

Also I can help with writing I think, although I'm not very sure how good of a writer I can be. Willing to try, though!

you use a dawn stone, we've had gen7 items moves abilities and mons for 3 years now. It's highly recommended for you to join the discord for timely support. There's also much documentation available there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    I don't really see any Dawn Stones in the game at all? Where exactly do I get one?
    Also what about the mega stone for Gallade? Is that possible to get?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I got a firewall alert trying to download the Flips patcher to begin work pathcing this hack, or rather I got an alert saying that because the Flips patcher is seldom used that it may be dangerous to even download. You might wanna take a look at that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back