• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker
Years
  • Thank you! We have friends with Chinese character set technology, so there's no need to worry. The translation work will be done by me alone, and the completion time will be relatively long. If you don't mind, I will update your game version in Chinese once a month. To be honest, I have already translated the v9308 version into Chinese. Recently, this game has been highly discussed in China and is very popular among players.

I don't particularly mind, it's not like I could reach a Chinese audience directly. if you need help on specific inflection or intent in some of my dialogue, you can ask me on Discord, same user name.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't particularly mind, it's not like I could reach a Chinese audience directly. if you need help on specific inflection or intent in some of my dialogue, you can ask me on Discord, same user name.

Okay, I will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back