• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    I just encountered an odd bug/behavior with the first egg I received from the Day Care. It hasn't hatched yet, and yet it gained a level. Is this a Bad egg or something? 🙃

Okay, it just hatched but it was kinda odd to see an egg gain levels like that though.

Yeah I'll have that fixed in the next version. There's a couple of different ways people have done the gen vi experience share and unfortunately the one that I tried has that issue with eggs. I've already found another and tested it, plus it'll be toggle-able, hopefully!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2020
    Ohhh the way you said it made me think that you did it the other way around. I think someone else had a similar issue and was about to use a web based patcher to get it working. Just make sure you aren't trying to patch in features already enabled like the PSS, each of the optional patches has its own README telling whether or not it is enabled by default.

When doing multiple patches you'll need to do them one at a time, save the patched file and reload it in for each!

Ok my bad, it works ! thanks a lot so hyped to try it out !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    This is probably an impossible feature, but I wish we could delete entries from the "Match Call" feature in the PokeNav as random calls from Random, unimportant NPCs like a few Bug Catchers are absolutely annoying 😡 Who cares if they failed at catching a weakling pokemon like a wurmple, that only proves how incompetent and insignificant they are. Call me IF you've caught Mew or MewTwo or any other Legendary as that would be so badass, but not because of how incompetent and useless you are. How would you expect me to get pumped to challenge you to a rematch when you keep calling on how bad of a trainer you are 😛

Years
    This is probably an impossible feature, but I wish we could delete entries from the "Match Call" feature in the PokeNav as random calls from Random, unimportant NPCs like a few Bug Catchers are absolutely annoying 😡 Who cares if they failed at catching a weakling pokemon like a wurmple, that only proves how incompetent and insignificant they are. Call me IF you've caught Mew or MewTwo or any other Legendary as that would be so badass, but not because of how incompetent and useless you are. How would you expect me to get pumped to challenge you to a rematch when you keep calling on how bad of a trainer you are 😛

Agreed, I've looked into it before and no luck so far

PkmnFan193

I was replaying Emerald Final. I noticed a partly capitalized "Groudon" that was missed.

imgur.com/QitsFsU.png

There was also an "S" that was missed in "Fossils" with the Fossil Maniac's little brother.
    imgur.com/ayhNdiq.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Hi Dearman4, can I breed Clefairy on your hack to get a Cleffa? Just asking as I am unsure 🙂

Years
    Hi Dearman4, can I breed Clefairy on your hack to get a Cleffa? Just asking as I am unsure 🙂

Yes, I have personally completed the pokedex to be 100% sure they were all obtainable :)

Also side note: in vanilla, Cleffa can learn Icy Wind via tutor but neither Clefairy nor Clefable can! Another odd decision they made with limiting movesets in evolutions that I fixed lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Yes, I have personally completed the pokedex to be 100% sure they were all obtainable :)

Also side note: in vanilla, Cleffa can learn Icy Wind via tutor but neither Clefairy nor Clefable can! Another odd decision they made with limiting movesets in evolutions that I fixed lol

Thanks man 🙂

By the way, because of the "eggs gain experience points" bug the code you used to introduce the exp. share update into the game, the Wynaut egg you normally get from the lady in the hot sands pit in Lavaridge town will not hatch into a Wynaut and instead hatches as a Wobbufet if the egg gains too many levels and gets above level 15. Now I'll have to wait until I get to Mount Pyre and get the Lax Incense before I can properly get a Wynaut. Oh well...

Years
    Thanks man 🙂

By the way, because of the "eggs gain experience points" bug the code you used to introduce the exp. share update into the game, the Wynaut egg you normally get from the lady in the hot sands pit in Lavaridge town will not hatch into a Wynaut and instead hatches as a Wobbufet if the egg gains too many levels and gets above level 15. Now I'll have to wait until I get to Mount Pyre and get the Lax Incense before I can properly get a Wynaut. Oh well...

Yeah I've already got a fix for that

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024

Thank you very much! This is really helpful :)

Would it be ok if I dm'd you to ask a quick question regarding the base you used for testing, as the one i used with a different moemon patch on top of it had some really big issues. It could be the moemon one I used though.
    Examples are;
    When entering the battle with May, if I used the bag in battle I would black screen & If i got to Birch it red screened and died ;-;

Years
    Thank you very much! This is really helpful :)

Would it be ok if I dm'd you to ask a quick question regarding the base you used for testing, as the one i used with a different moemon patch on top of it had some really big issues. It could be the moemon one I used though.
    Examples are;
    When entering the battle with May, if I used the bag in battle I would black screen & If i got to Birch it red screened and died ;-;

If you mean which ROM I used, I used Pokemon - Emerald Version (U).gba

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2021
    I was playing this on my 3ds injected as a cia and I noticed that the day and night cycle doesn't work(I think it's because the game has no way to access the system's clock) and I was wondering if there is a way to make it work and if any one else has. Like maybe the clock follows the in game clock? Thanks

Years
    I was playing this on my 3ds injected as a cia and I noticed that the day and night cycle doesn't work(I think it's because the game has no way to access the system's clock) and I was wondering if there is a way to make it work and if any one else has. Like maybe the clock follows the in game clock? Thanks

No not that I've found, unfortunately :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    I need help.. Its my first time playing a patched in game.. And now everytime i fight/catch a wild pokemon there's no EXP bonus for my other pokemons.. it was working properly before.. What should i do?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I need help.. Its my first time playing a patched in game.. And now everytime i fight/catch a wild pokemon there's no EXP bonus for my other pokemons.. it was working properly before.. What should i do?

Do you have the EXP Share in your inventory?

Back