• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
    So you are putting moves that the pokemons didn't have in any generation? Or just from gen 4? Because i understood that.

An example would be Butterfree, in gen 3 and 4 it only has the Compoundeyes ability but it later gets the Tinted Lens hidden ability, I'm making so it has both options for its abilities in the next version of Final

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    I honestly just want the day/night cycle to work on real hardware, then I can finally sink my teeth into this hack xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    I noticed that Prof. Birch's Lab music is different than the original one. Is there a patch to revert it?
    Also, is the Hidden Ability implementation will have the third Ability slot, rather than 2 normal Abilities slot?
    Thanks in advance.
    Edit: I just edited the music via Advance Map by myself so a patch would be easy to create.

Last edited:
    Years
    I noticed that Prof. Birch's Lab music is different than the original one. Is there a patch to revert it?
    Also, is the Hidden Ability implementation will have the third Ability slot, rather than 2 normal Abilities slot?
    Thanks in advance.
    Edit: I just edited the music via Advance Map by myself so a patch would be easy to create.

Odd that it got changed, I didn't intentionally change the music. I have already explained the Hidden Abilities, they will be given to pokemon who as of gen 4 only have a single ability, An example would be Butterfree, in gen 4 it only has the Compoundeyes ability but it later gets the Tinted Lens hidden ability, I'm making so it has both options for its abilities in the next version of Final

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    I have an idea regarding to IV Perfector, it should be able to change one of your IV stat at 30 too for Hidden Power purpose.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    Loving you game, friend. Only one issue though, I was roaming in patches of grass on route 116 and suddenly I encountered a Yanma. I became so happy as Yanmega is one of my favorite Pokémon. But then I realized I can't evolve it as it's gen 3. That is why I want you to add gen 4 evolutions of older Pokémon.

Years
    Loving you game, friend. Only one issue though, I was roaming in patches of grass on route 116 and suddenly I encountered a Yanma. I became so happy as Yanmega is one of my favorite Pokémon. But then I realized I can't evolve it as it's gen 3. That is why I want you to add gen 4 evolutions of older Pokémon.
    They'll be in the next version! I have tester versions in our discord if you want to try out some of the new features

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    They'll be in the next version! I have tester versions in our discord if you want to try out some of the new features

I visited your discord's releases page but the only version appearing is the current version. Also When will be the next version released? Also I hope you are updating Pokémon movesets to the latest versions.

Last edited:
    Years
    I visited your discord's releases page but the only version appearing is the current version. Also When will be the next version released?

Is in the development channel actually lol no time frame for the next version sad to say, I'm still working 60+ hours a week so it's hard to find time for it. By the way I check the discord often so feel free to ask me anything on there :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    Is in the development channel actually lol no time frame for the next version sad to say, I'm still working 60+ hours a week so it's hard to find time for it. By the way I check the discord often so feel free to ask me anything on there :)

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Can't get over how fun this hack is. Excellent work, full of features!
    Would love to see megas implemented if you can find the time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2021
    love the rom but I've been trying for hours to catch larvitar in the desser, how high are their spawn rates?

Years
    Can't get over how fun this hack is. Excellent work, full of features!
    Would love to see megas implemented if you can find the time.

Glad to hear that you like it! Unfortunately megas are one of the things I'm not going to add to Final. It's just not something I feel would fit, much like Fairy type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    shiny rate is the same than original games right?
    i got a shiny charizard on altering cave

Last edited:
    Back