• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald: Level 100 Silliness

pengie9290

Aspiring Amateur Game Dev
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    A while back, I had the brilliant idea of "What if every pokemon in the game was Level 100?"

And then once I'd made that happen... I sorta just kept going and throwing together random ideas I thought were cool. Updated evolution methods, Gen 1/2 pokemon that aren't normally catchable in Hoenn, some Gen 4 evolutions, the works.

There's no changes to the story whatsoever, and the only real connecting theme behind anything I changed in this hack is "I either thought it sounded fun or had no idea how it happened and couldn't fix it".

Anyway, this hack is a complete mess and probably filled with bugs and stuff I never caught, so let me know if you catch one that's particularly gamebreaking and I'll try and fix it. (Also, if you know how to fix any of the issues this hack has, by all means let me know how, because I'm a complete noob.)

Download Here!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Basic Changes:
    Spoiler:

Map Changes:
    Spoiler:

Evolution Requirement Changes:
    Spoiler:

Move Changes:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Stat/Moveset/Ability Changes:
    Spoiler:

Since the details for the Gen 4 mons I added to the hack are too complex to list easily, here's a link to a Google Docs document explaining them all.

Credit to Chaos Rush for the sprites I used for Gen 4 pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    I also had similar kind of idea regarding the hack for a really long time. Only difference is I planned to put every wild mon lvl 95 so i can still use repel and take off the EV in general so that battle frontier can be enjoyed as well. I am playing your hack and so far I had a blast. I have few suggestions if you would consider. Rather than the first rival battle on route 103 make all the NPC's mon fully evolved since it is possible to do that for myself as well. Take away EV in general as I think it will make the game even better. randomly give dragon dance to all the mons of npc or make it a lvl 100 move for all mons as it can make the game more challenging. Please make available the coin case somehow as now any poke center does not sell the mail. I found few glitch here and there. Few moves does not meet the description. My skiploom has chlorophyll as ability which does not work properly on sun. I am using a stall team with underrated mons where Sunflora is MVP :p
    Thanks for making the game. If you have any discord would like to join. Happy holidays :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I really liked the hack when I played it, thanks for making that and I hope you keep making more.

Back