• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Emerald Level Scaling By Badge

Years
    Hello, I am using a base Emerald Rom that is in Portuguese. I was editing trainer Pokemon rosters and adding more wild pokemon yesterday to make Emerald more challenging.
    I wanted to see if I could scale levels depending on your Pokemon's level.
    So for example,
    if you have three Pokemon on your team a level 15 mudkip, a level 10 taillow, and a level 12 spinarak, then every opponent you face would have a Pokemon that is equal to the highest level pokemon you have, so their pokemon would be level 15.

I want to do this to make Pokemon Emerald more open world such as is apparent in Crystal Clear by Shockslayer.

So you can get any badge you want first and then from there the level would scale and the gym leaders would have different more powerful teams.

For example, each of their Pokemon scaled to your highest Pokemon's level.
    If you face Juan first his team would have
    Tentacool and Shellder
    If you face him the second time he would have a
    Tentacool, Shellder, and Chinchou
    If he is the 7th badge you decide to obtain, he would have
    Tentacruel, Walrein, Lanturn, Slowking, and Swampert.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations may you have.

Years
    Existe um ASM(para o EM e FR) que torna isso possível. Ele calcula o nível médio da sua equipe, e o resultado deste
    cálculo é convertido no nível médio dos Pokémon selvagem e dos treinadores adversários.
    Cola lá no discord, posso te ajudar com isso. Meu nick é esse aqui no discord: Li Yun#5412 Só adicionar.

Back