• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Emerald Website Up

Years
    CyndaQuilava said:
    hey, i just got an idea!!!!

what if, on march 15th when the tests come out, why not someone take the test and post all the answrs for us? itll make it so much easir for the rest of us! i mean who cares if its cheating!?! because were gonna have vs battles in real life!!! now theres where the challenge is!!!
    I think that is cheating but if you want to do it that way go right ahead

PrimeCupEevee

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    CyndaQuilava said:
    hey, i just got an idea!!!!

what if, on march 15th when the tests come out, why not someone take the test and post all the answrs for us? itll make it so much easir for the rest of us! i mean who cares if its cheating!?! because were gonna have vs battles in real life!!! now theres where the challenge is!!!

I'm sure Nintendo is smarter than to use the exact same test for everybody. I know they change some of the questions for the TCG Professor Test each time you take it, so I'm sure they mix the questions up here too (at least for the first round; they probably could get away with using the same test for the other rounds)

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    the test freezes up when it gets to "Accessing Data"

CyndaQuilava

PkMn Master Chris
    Years
    which one? the practice or the real? cuz the practice is okay. the real test says something about a comunication server error.

oh and here are the answers for the practice test:

treecko- grass
    torchic- fire
    mudkip- water
    aggron- steel/rock
    skitty- normal
    vigroth- normal
    kyogre- water
    groudon- ground
    rayquaza- dragon/flying
    makuhita- fighting

i got 9 out of 10 right so if theres a problem with those answers please correct me!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    ^^Nothing wrong with those I double checked on the pokemon.com pokedex in fact i answered the same way you did and got 8 out of 10 :\ seems like the test is all buggy

CyndaQuilava

PkMn Master Chris
    Years
    yes. indeed they fixed the test, and yes,m there are 30 questions. i got 26 out of 30 in 540seconds :(. now theres no way ill be one of the 8 best...

oh well...so much for the north american pokemon tournament... at least im still PKMN master of San-fernando valley California :)

ps- theres only 16 contestants left in the SFV tournament. i'm one of them and my friend nathan is my opponent in the upcomming round (this friday)
    sorry to get off topic...

also, i dont know if the answers are random or not, but if they arent, was the white cocoon pokemon silcoon or cascoon and was it bug or bug & poison?

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    ^^^If you can compile a simple battle log of your tournament battle

p.s. when I go to the emerald website it still says the game is currently unavailable

PrimeCupEevee

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    You have to be in the top 8 for each region, I'm afraid.

Also, it seems that we were divided based on your home state. The knowledge region, for example, is on the Western Coast. My Spirit Region is in the Northwest.

BTW, how could people be VIP members before March 20? It looks like some stores couldn't wait....

Back