• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Emereald

Are you getting pokemon Emerald?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hey, I'm not a very good poll builder. I don't really know if this belongs in the Pokemon general Discussion. Well anyways, are you getting pokemon Emerald? I am, I brought a reservation from best buy. So, anyone else getting pokemon Emerald?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Arctic Wish said:
    Hey, I'm not a very good poll builder. I don't really know if this belongs in the Pokemon general Discussion. Well anyways, are you getting pokemon Emerald? I am, I brought a reservation from best buy. So, anyone else getting pokemon Emerald?
    Thats 5 Dollars I went there yesterday and said that is a ripoff.I plan on getting but there is already a thread on this.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    Thats 5 Dollars I went there yesterday and said that is a ripoff.I plan on getting but there is already a thread on this.

Ripoff? It's just 5 dollars not much. Also last time I checked there wasn't a thread on this. Oh well, I maybe wrong though. ^_^o

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Yeah, I plan on getting it. It seems cool, and I wanna check out all the little new things they added to it. Plus breeding in Emerald is a lot better so i want to take advantage of that as well.

Years
    Yes I am looking forward to the release and buying of it lol!I can't wait for the new graphics and animations!

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'll get it, as I want to see how and what they've changed from the Japanese version of it (I already have the ROM). ^_^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Even though I have the Japanese version, I might buy the American version too :)
    After all, I want to play Emerald as my first English Pokemon game.

Years
    im planning on getting it because then ill have at least one of every generation game, plus, i find the r/s/e games somewhat superior to fr/lg. one of big reasons i plan to get it is because my brother lost his gameboy, his gold, and his ruby >.<. who do your allegiances go along with in it anyway?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Eh, I'd consider getting it if I had a GBA. Personally, though, I prefer the idea of playing on a translated Japanese ROM [or an actual cartrige for a REAL linguistic experience?] because of those blasted edits and omissions.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Mmm...I definitely want to play the English version of Emerald because I want to be able to fully understand the changes to my pretty Mikuri-sama's story, which comes mostly from Adan-sama's little speech (about half of which I can understand in Japanese XD). And Wallace makes some sort of comment about Steven after you beat the E4 and call him up, and I wanna know what he says (besides what little I already guessed/figured out)! Of course, this is assuming the translations are faithful. Otherwise I'll just stick with the Japanese version and use my wonderful li'l dictionary...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    I've just enjoyed scanning to get more Pok?mon in Altering Cave in Emerald, so why can't I do it on the English release? X_x;
    Because NoJ are selfish and don't want to share anything with the rest of the world :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i still gotta get a few sapphire pokemon so i guess to complete it more i gotta buy it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back