• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Hey, I've tried patching this to a Trashman rom but the game crashes after the introduction
It's an emulator issue where it complains about an illegal opcode, but I have no idea how to fix it. I'd suggest trying another emulator.
Hmm odd, it keeps telling me that the patch provided is not intended for this rom. Tried using both the Trashman and non-Trashman varieties (both of which work for every other rom hack patch)
It should work with a Trashman ROM. There are other downloads on the Discord server to try if you're having trouble.

Hope you can add cheat feature perhaps, into this game, if none cheat code are not working! Since cheat feature is much better.. By going to settings and then press L or R to access cheat settings

Hope you can add cheat feature perhaps, into this game, if none cheat code are not working! Since cheat feature is much better.. By going to settings and then press L or R to access cheat settings
Why cheat though? You're wasting an amazing experience...

Back