• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2024
    Hey, I've tried patching this to a Trashman rom but the game crashes after the introduction
    It's an emulator issue where it complains about an illegal opcode, but I have no idea how to fix it. I'd suggest trying another emulator.
    Hmm odd, it keeps telling me that the patch provided is not intended for this rom. Tried using both the Trashman and non-Trashman varieties (both of which work for every other rom hack patch)
    It should work with a Trashman ROM. There are other downloads on the Discord server to try if you're having trouble.

Days
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Hope you can add cheat feature perhaps, into this game, if none cheat code are not working! Since cheat feature is much better.. By going to settings and then press L or R to access cheat settings

Astroolean

Python & Pokemon Amateur
    Days
    • True/False
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Hope you can add cheat feature perhaps, into this game, if none cheat code are not working! Since cheat feature is much better.. By going to settings and then press L or R to access cheat settings
    Why cheat though? You're wasting an amazing experience...

Back