• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Energized Emerald - Global release

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I was actually thinking you'd use the Cave of Origin for some sort of special event with
    Spoiler:
    , but I guess I was wrong.

Spoiler:

That Mewtwo side quest with a bonus boss battle does sound like an intriguing idea. That could be something to implement in the future.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Might i ask about the abilities of a mon?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Might i ask about the abilities of a mon?
    Spoiler:

True, but Hyper Beam moves force the user to recharge next turn and can't switch out. With King's Might, Slaking is able to switch out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    I see, but if thats the only thing it lets it do...that would be the kings cowardice

Other topic, ive been trying to nuzlocke the game but the thing thats making it hard to do...is grinding, its unimaginably slow since its like base pokemon grinding since there is no upgraded exp share or lucky egg to boot

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    It seems like an odd choice to me to play the game that way. I thought the point of Nuzlockes was for the player to give themselves a challenge because Game Freak make the vanilla games very easy. I've balanced Energized Emerald for a general playstyle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    It can help make it a bit more fun and have a different selection of mons then the obvious choices that become broken in this, so far the only hard part is leveling up, its not even the fact the mons are absorbing the exp and dying but its gard to gain exp whatsoever sometimes

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was trying to play this but after I named my character and I am shrunk down to a sprite to start it freezes, any idea for a fix?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Would you perhaps be willing to make some pokemon avaliable earlier? For instance, in Emerald, Mawile isn't avaliable until your on Victory Road. Meanwhile in Ruby it's avaliable as early as Granite Cave.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I was trying to play this but after I named my character and I am shrunk down to a sprite to start it freezes, any idea for a fix?

Use a different emulator (visual boy advance and mGBA work for me) or try a different download link (there's more on the Energized Emerald Discord channel, link to that can be found in the README).

Would you perhaps be willing to make some pokemon avaliable earlier? For instance, in Emerald, Mawile isn't avaliable until your on Victory Road. Meanwhile in Ruby it's avaliable as early as Granite Cave.

Mawile is available in the Granite Cave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Oh wait really? I went through and didn't run into a single one. I guess I'll go back and look. I quite enjoy this btw, the concept of 3 abilities at once is such an amazing idea. I have to suggest eventually expanding the concept to include more pokemon that have been made for the Emerald Expansion. A Full Dex playthrough would be wild. If not in the main game then maybe at least do a different version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Oh wait really? I went through and didn't run into a single one. I guess I'll go back and look. I quite enjoy this btw, the concept of 3 abilities at once is such an amazing idea. I have to suggest eventually expanding the concept to include more pokemon that have been made for the Emerald Expansion. A Full Dex playthrough would be wild. If not in the main game then maybe at least do a different version.

I probably won't add any more Pokemon to Energized Emerald to avoid bloat. There is a lot of Pokemon already, with 416 species and 28 regionals.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I probably won't add any more Pokemon to Energized Emerald to avoid bloat. There is a lot of Pokemon already, with 416 species and 28 regionals.

I don't think Bloat is an issue honestly. Ever play Inclement Emerald? That romhack does fulldex very nicely in Emerald. It can work out good.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2023
    Hi, Just wondering what was meant by "Only those capable of teaching 99 moves may proceed" while trying to catch Mew on Faraway Island meant? Big fan of the ROM generally.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    I checked if Eevee was availble in emerald and google says it isnt so I thought maybe you added it sin leafeon gets a new ability and new moves and i would really love one

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    How can I get an Eevee in the game. Cant seem to find one

It's in a post-game location. After you obtain the National Dex, a couple of new maps will appear in Hoenn. Eevee can be found in a new route, near Rusturf Tunnel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Hi everybody !

I really love this game, everything is perfect to me *o*
    Only one question, how do you access the battle frontier ?
    I obviously beat the pokemon league.

Keep up the amazing work, congrats from France !

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hi everybody !

I really love this game, everything is perfect to me *o*
    Only one question, how do you access the battle frontier ?
    I obviously beat the pokemon league.

Keep up the amazing work, congrats from France !

Go to the Slateport or Lilycove port and they will take you to the battle frontier.

Back