• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Entei

Does This Hack Look Alright?

• Not something I would be interested in...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khan6195

Michael Jackson Died. Parté!
Years
  • Pokémon - Entei

Pokémon - Entei is a hack of:
    Pokemon - Entei

Story:
    Click the spoiler for the story!
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

Some new sprites! Credits to Samson for Nevidrel, Stormidran, and Occultales.
    Click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

Screenshots of Carnduff/Viridian Cave/Ramaba Town
    Click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

Hey, I've come this far in not too long, it would be easier with a team. Anyone interested?
    To show positions, click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    Click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

The Sinnoh Pokémon/Fakémon added so far:
    Click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

Credits: (I don't know all the authors, but you know who you are! :))
    Click the spoiler!
    Spoiler:

If your interested in any positions and stuff, just PM me. You may leave a comment too.
    Click the spoiler for application form!
    Spoiler:

For the Preview of the first five minutes:
    Click the spoiler for the video link!

To support this hack, put this in your signature:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Time Master

PKMN Master
    Years
  • Hello and I wish to join the team. I have been needing something to do and this may be it.

Username: Time Master
    Position: Glitch Finder or Mapper
    Specialty: Mapping and editing
    Why: Need something to do
    Will you follow the rules? Yes

cuplampghosthunt

<--I don't know what this is
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    It was okay, the video shows you have down the basics of scripting and mapping and such, but I have a few grips with it:

1. The script is repetitive, the character keeps saying "I wonder what that was all about." I would make him say something different, or just have him shut up like in the official games.
    2. The character's text is black, which is kind of odd, it should be blue or red (depending on the gender)
    3. The script is kind of weird and not that well written, the mom's dialogue just came out as really creepy by the time she said love for the third time.
    4. It's really strange how entei is level 3 the first time you meet him and level 44 the second time. The first time doesn't really make any sense either.
    5. The character says "I'm sick of you," to the Entei the second time they meet, this is kind of unrealistic as if I saw something as rare as an Entei I would probably be excited or in awe, not irritated.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. I like May's cameo :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The screenshots are too large.

An easier way is on the VBA itself:

File → screen capture.

Khan6195

Michael Jackson Died. Parté!
    Years
  • The screenshots are too large.

An easier way is on the VBA itself:

File → screen capture.

Oh okay, I'll fix that right now! Sorry.

Hello and I wish to join the team. I have been needing something to do and this may be it.

Username: Time Master
    Position: Glitch Finder or Mapper
    Specialty: Mapping and editing
    Why: Need something to do
    Will you follow the rules? Yes

Add your experience to it too, thanks.

It was okay, the video shows you have down the basics of scripting and mapping and such, but I have a few grips with it:

1. The script is repetitive, the character keeps saying "I wonder what that was all about." I would make him say something different, or just have him shut up like in the official games.
    2. The character's text is black, which is kind of odd, it should be blue or red (depending on the gender)
    3. The script is kind of weird and not that well written, the mom's dialogue just came out as really creepy by the time she said love for the third time.
    4. It's really strange how entei is level 3 the first time you meet him and level 44 the second time. The first time doesn't really make any sense either.
    5. The character says "I'm sick of you," to the Entei the second time they meet, this is kind of unrealistic as if I saw something as rare as an Entei I would probably be excited or in awe, not irritated.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. I like May's cameo :)

I'm going to give you an answer for each of your 5 points :P

1. Yeah, I did this quick, C & P the script and changed some words and offsets.
    2. Yeah, I don't know why the text is black...
    3. I will fix the mom's script as soon as I can. (DONE)
    4. You're supposed to beat him at first, and throughout the game you will tail him as he gets stronger and stronger. The level 44 is a mess-up. I didn't convert to HEX right I guess, he is supposed to be level 95, :P.
    5. He says "I'm sick of you!" because you meet him so many times throughout the game it is not even funny.

I hope those are good answers :P. Thanks for the pointers and help with what I could change!

Last edited:
    Back