• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    Do you have any ideas you want to give to the creators of the Anime or the episodes you want to exist?
    Mine would be a "rock opera-style" episode. This is something that never happened in the Pokemon series a million times. What's your idea?

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    i have an idea. an episode were brock has the problem. and im not talkin about the day he got sick or almost married that chick. im talkin about brock having an attitude problem or somtin. He always is the wisest, strong willed, curtious, and excellent person. He never has had an episode where he just gets pissed off. Misty has had plenty of episodes like that, May had one of those episodes pretty much evry other episodes, Dawn has also had plenty of episodes like that and has plenty more to come, and do I evn need to mention ash?

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I would like an episode which is a musical and where everyone is singing half the time. XD A romantic episode involving the trainers would be fantastic, or maybe a horror themed mature episode with 'possessed Pokemon', but it turns out that it was a joke. I would love it if there was a saga of episodes focusing on the Trainers and Pokemon with more depth, emotions and detailed background. Actually, there has never been an ultimate showdown episode where Ash faces Giovanni in the Sliph Co. building, I would LOVE to see this ever since Saffron City. An entire episode focusing on Brock would be a dream come true. Maybe they should base some anime sagas for teenagers.

I hope there was an episode where Meowth evolves into a Persian, if only for ONE episode. Besides, they did it for Psyduck didn't they.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would like to see an episode when Mewtwo and Mew return.

An episode when they observe shiny pokemon or something like that. They never really explained them.

An episode when they round up all the Arceus plates like a treasure hunt.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I would like to see an episode when Mewtwo and Mew return.

An episode when they observe shiny pokemon or something like that. They never really explained them.

An episode when they round up all the Arceus plates like a treasure hunt.

yeah besides Noctowl being of a different color and a different size, I would like to see someone being an expert on shiny pokemon and explaining how rare they are.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    I would like an episode which is a musical and where everyone is singing half the time. XD
    Excellent! The same stuff happening in the series is getting old.
    Let's just hope that there is something that has NOT happened a million times (You said it, DrPokemonScience!) 8)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'd like there to ba an episode that depicts Satoshi, Aoi, Hikari, Takeshi, Musashi, and Kohei in detention during their stay the the summer school. I think it would be fun to see how they interact with each other locked into a small room for a few hours. My guess is that chaos would be caused.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I'd like there to ba an episode that depicts Satoshi, Aoi, Hikari, Takeshi, Musashi, and Kohei in detention during their stay the the summer school. I think it would be fun to see how they interact with each other locked into a small room for a few hours. My guess is that chaos would be caused.

lol heres wat would happen:

satoshi and aoi get into an argument about who got them in trouble.

takeshi sits there and sighes at the dumb arguments

musashi makes one of his "stalker" moves on hikari

kohei jst gets angry at everyone.

normally i dont use the jap names so im guessin that aoi=angie, musashi= conway, and kohei= jessie. correct me if im rong plz

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Can this be like a make your episode thread too? Like on Serebii.

Anyway, I would love an episode where Satoshi tries to teach Hashiyagame Seed Bomb and it keeps hitting him in the head. XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Can this be like a make your episode thread too? Like on Serebii.

Anyway, I would love an episode where Satoshi tries to teach Hashiyagame Seed Bomb and it keeps hitting him in the head. XD

lol...I can actually picture that!!!

Ash: Grotle, Seed Bomb!

(Gortle smashes directly into Ash)

Ash: Ooooh, I meant, the other way...XD

lol!

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    Id like to see an episode in which Ash would meet a girl from pallet town (the frlg girl) and they would have some sort of backstory.

I'd also love a musical (that would be so funny) and that Ash's Buizel would fall in love with one of Misty's pokemon. Heck, they did it for May and Dawn, so why not misty.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    lol heres wat would happen:

satoshi and aoi get into an argument about who got them in trouble.

takeshi sits there and sighes at the dumb arguments

musashi makes one of his "stalker" moves on hikari

kohei jst gets angry at everyone.

normally i dont use the jap names so im guessin that aoi=angie, musashi= conway, and kohei= jessie. correct me if im rong plz

You mixed up Kohei and Musashi. Musashi is Jessie and Kohei is Conway. I wish they put them in detention during this arc though. Of course, that would mean a lot of points would be taken away.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    I'd want an episode with a really evil Team Rocket in it...a mature serious episode....
    Or one that shows more of Musashis and Kojirous past...in a serious way.
    I wanna have realistic villains...something dramatic should happen.
    A hopless dream I know...-_-

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I'd want an episode with a really evil Team Rocket in it...a mature serious episode....

I know what you are talking about!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I would Personally want a pokemon episode where they play the Jap intro rather than the English one.
    It sounds so cool.
    I also want an episode Ash actually says hello to us, here at pokecommunity (How special would that be!!).

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Id like to see an episode in which Ash would meet a girl from pallet town (the frlg girl) and they would have some sort of backstory.

Yes, Leaf ought to be in the anime. For pete's sake, she didn't even get a cameo!!

Actually there's this Pokemon Chronicles episode called "Training Daze" that explains how they joined Team Rocket-and it actually shows how serious the trio used to be. It's one of the few Chronicle eps I actually enjoyed watching. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Training_Daze

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    my idea

I think that there is a episode where dawn catches the shaymin from movie 11.That would be cool and if they unbanned porygon. There should be a episode where porygon and its evolved forms appered and ash catches the porygon from before.Then dawn catches a talking shiny mew and names it bubbles would be also cool.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Actually there's this Pokemon Chronicles episode called "Training Daze" that explains how they joined Team Rocket-and it actually shows how serious the trio used to be. It's one of the few Chronicle eps I actually enjoyed watching. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Training_Daze

I know that one^^
    It's in my youtube favorites and I even found the japanese version XD (no gay Kojiro, Miki Shinichiro yay) I enjoyed it, too.
    It's just too less and it wasn't even in the regular tv show...It wasn't even shown in my country T_T (the german voice of Kojirou is nicer than the american one in my opinion...)
    I meant an episode that shows a little better how theam rocket works for example ...
    I mean theoretically they should be dangerous...like comitting a very terrible crime (although I doubt Kojiro and Musashi would commit it)
    And aboout their past...they could make it a little more dramatic, I mean, Kojirou ran away from home and Musashi was very poor...and they show it as if it was nothing...(almost...it was shown a bit, but not as serious as it should)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back