• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Episode Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    • Body-switch episode with the summer school group. Or maybe stuck in an elevator. Either way, you know it'd be hilarious.
    • At least half an episode of Conway creepily stalking Dawn, sexual innuendo and witty remarks included.
    • A serious TR episode w/real character development.
    • An episode where Brock gets to really shine, or has a fit like the younger twerps do. He can't be always mellow all the time; that's boring. I wanna see what grinds this guy's gears.
    • A shiny pokemon catcher/hobbyist. They never really explained shiny pokemon.
    • One word: POKERUS. A frikin pandemic of it. Oh yeah.
    • Dawn getting a contest outfit change. She needs to ditch that horrid little girl dress NOW.
    • Blue/Leaf appearance. She's gorgeous and yet she's never appeared in the anime. LAME.
    • More Hunter J. Lots more. Preferably with some badass Galactic plot.
    That's not even 1/4 of my idea list; of course I'm not going to list all of them.
    Yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    I was thinking of Castle Butler Kokuran and Cattleya, frontier brains, having a king leprechaun cause the Frontier Castle needs a "MERRY old soul like Old King Cole". This king would later appear several times after Ash gets the castle medal as a main character for his own chronicles... in the movies. Like a HUMOROUS story within a more serious story. The show needs more humor (like other anime shows (mostly Magical girl ones) do). After all, laughter is the best medicine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    I was thinking of Castle Butler Kokuran and Cattleya, frontier brains, having a king leprechaun cause the Frontier Castle needs a "MERRY old soul like Old King Cole". This king would later appear several times after Ash gets the castle medal as a main character for his own chronicles... in the movies. Like a HUMOROUS story within a more serious story. The show needs more humor (like other anime shows (mostly Magical girl ones) do). After all, laughter is the best medicine.
    I mean kind of like "The Lion King 1 1/2", where we view the story of Timon and Pumbaa within the REAL story. I recently wrote a similar story. In my fanmade chronicles, the leprechaun (from a distance mysterious island of the Pokemon World) would take a journey through the movies before being crowned as king of the Frontier Castle.

Years
    • Age 28
    • utah
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    pokemon episode idea

Do you have any ideas you want to give to the creators of the Anime or the episodes you want to exist?
    Mine would be a "rock opera-style" episode. This is something that never happened in the Pokemon series a million times. What's your idea?

I think a good idea for an episode would be to start off with ash training as usual, but for there to be an explosion sending ash off a cliff and flying down through a bunch of trees and right when he thinks he's going to hit the ground he stops and screams because he got a flying wedgie from a tree(ash should be wearing pikachu boxers) , while ash is stuck in pain have dawn and brock meet up with misty, while they were looking for ash, when all of a sudden, there is another explosion and have it be 30 team rocket members trying to open an ancint tomb, and then have dawn and misty fight them off while brock searches for ash, when brock finds ash trying to get out of the tree, have him pull on ash's legs making the wedgie worse until his boxers rip, then when ash and brock get to where misty and dawn are, have dawn and misty laying on the ground all tired out with their pokemon knocked out, then have a 3rd explosion finally open the tomb and have another dimension open up and have naruto & sakkura, also itachi or orochimaru come flying through and the members of team rocket try to capture them, but have itachi and orochimaru knock them out of the like crazy,while ash and brock try to stop itachi and orochimaru, have naruto and sakura fight a suddenly appearing team galactic who watched the whole thing, also while dawn and misty take care of jessy, james and meoth, if any one makes this episode they get to choose the rest!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Heres my idea. This episode will be 2 parts. Team Rocket steal pikachu and Ash can't get him back, even though they tried everything. The main part is that Team Rocket plant bombs where Palkia and Dialga are, and try to make Pikachu blow it up with a thundershock. At the last minute when Pikachu is abuot to blow it up Ash comes in (its like one of love scenes where you havent seen them for years). Then Ash and Pikachu save the day. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back