• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eternal Heart

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    wat im thinking is your a young pokemon who wants to go out on their own but his mother wont let him /her battle themselves so he has to get friends to battle for him by catching them a special way not with pokeballs though and him and his friends go of to become the best pokemon fighters .thats wat i got so far any thing you would like to add ppl?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    You were already told this is the wrong section so why do you keep posting here?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    it says discuss ur game here !!!! im ducussing it and asking ppl about the storyline wats wrong with tht?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    You posted a thread about using advance map in here so I'm assuming your still talking about the said hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    :shocked:no im not:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Put this in plot story idea space.

The story sounds a little harsh. Since you're giving Pokemon human characteristics...imagine if you're Pokemon were people. Someone wanting to go around beating up people isn't...the most fun thing. I recall a game a while back which involved Dawn shooting Pokemon? Needless to say, it was a major wtf.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    some one did tht?lol thts weird any way unless i can get somone to script for me so tht u can also battle with ur character thts how its gonna be

Years
    You're seriously not going to get any respect here unless you clean up your thread. some of us spend weeks or months or even more on our games.

Years
    I never thought it was done or started. All I was saying is the least you can do is clean up your first post so that it's at least readable, then give us more detail. What it looks like right now is you just slapped something together and posted it, which is a waste of everyone's time, including yours.

Back