• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 815 40.4%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2022
They also have a discord for you to check out, so that you can stay up to date with everything happening. Along with a twitter page as well. Hope this helps out.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen yesterday
Just curious if animations for moves will be added later but this is a great game from what I have played.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 31, 2022
I found a bug in the game
If you successfully use double Leech Seed, an error will pop up and the opponent pokemon will instantly fainted, you will get all the exp, btw I use Mosachuset when this happended

Years
I found a bug in the game
If you successfully use double Leech Seed, an error will pop up and the opponent pokemon will instantly fainted, you will get all the exp, btw I use Mosachuset when this happended

this game has been cancelled and rebranded

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 31, 2022
No wait actually, Leech Seed sometime bugged and instantly fainted the opponents

Maplekiwi

AKA Mina
Years
I don't think the actual game is coming out any time soon as progress is slow, and if I remember correctly, this game is now rebranded as "Pokemon Sea and Sky."

Maybe check their Discord for progress?

Back