• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolution: Re-Loaded (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I would say leave it open for ONE more chick. That way we can force Daniel to have a roomie. x3

After that, close 'em.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
Sorry for not posting for a while... things are pretty busy around here... I hope to get it done by the end of this week, myaby on thursday... If I am lucky!!!!

and on the topic of another girl, that would be a better thing... Most people, like me, would like it better if they had a room mate... it makes it so you can just talk, relieve stress, and maybe get some things off their chest. In the case of Sophie, it could possibly help open her shell towards others.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey! I thought Raichu Master said "More detail on the half stage...and then you'll be good to go."
<sigh>
So that means I'm accepted as long I edited my "half-stage". And sorry about the Safeguard thingy, I forgot to include it in my "powers". Sheesh....

Correct me If I'm wrong please...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
add more means add more... you're still pending until the RP owner says you're accepted. You don't get to decide what is "enough" detail for the RP, only the owner can.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I re-looked your profile Quasar, and here is my final decision be it right or wrong:

The length of it will due. However, Safeguard was not in your profile, nor will it be. I have looked over the powers under question. Those being of Star Girl's character and your character and found that they would be too similar a comparison. So I will accept you under the condition that the powers that you originally signed-up under are it. Characters can not gain powers as the rp progresses nor can they lose powers. Their powers are their powers, unless specifically mentioned in the profile. If we debate with this decision I will not accept your sign-up.

Now on to bigger and better things:

I agree that there are a lot of people to post before you can post again, and I know for more active members that can be a pain. So I am still considering closing it, seeing as how that there is no one else really signing up anymore I just might.

I've been contemplating introducing an antagonist who is also a morph attending as well. But that's top secret for now, so that's your only leak. :P

I also want to apologize for my inactivity, my post will come later today, on the main principle that it still needs to be typed. I figured I should just clarify some stuff as to everything before I posted, so there's that. :)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I bet that morph will be female and Electric to give someone a roommate? No, wait, we have an odd number for both boys and girls now.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Okay, sorry for the huge delay people, but RM asked me to post this here, so here it is! I was usually in most of the older versions of this RP, but I'm feeling rusty. >_>

Name:Robert Price

Nickname: "Shiney"

Pokemon: Prone to change before completion, but for the moment, Eevee. His powers are enhanced hearing and eyesight, and slightly enhanced smell, as well as vulnerability to certain kinds of elemental radiation. Think sudden and violent illness (Evolution anyone?) He's also somewhat faster and more agile than you'd expect a guy his size to be, but nothing outrageous.

Description: For now, Robert price stands at almost six feet tall, varying slightly depending on his shoes, but his usual garb are black jeans, a dark wine-red colored polo shirt, and faded, half-beaten white tennis shoes. Over all this, he typically wears a german style black leather trenchcoat that makes his broad frame appear even more strongly built. He has a bit of a scruff on his face from lack of a clean shave, and has really dark brown hair a few inches long kept in a mess on his head. This makes a good contrast with his medium tan and hazel eyes. In short, he looks like a punk at first glance, and a quiet hermit at second. His distinguishing mark is the fact that his eyes are a sparkling, almost 'bright' black, the same as an eevee's

Half Description: Partially transformed, Robert gains pointy, furry Eevee ears poking out of his hair, and a large puffy eevee tail which he considers an annoyance (mostly because most people seem to want to mess with it.) His scruff becomes a little more pronounced, and he gains a white "main" of chest hair, which is thankfully thin enough to keep hidden easily. Moreover, he becomes slightly slimmer and smaller, but it's not a very noticeable difference. Other than that, he's mostly the same as his human form.

Pokemon Description: As you said, what makes him different from a pokemon of the same type... Well, his fur is the much darker brown of his hair, and while a bit bulkier than a normal eevee, you can also notice that his front paws are more warped almost like fingers, with four 'primary' toes, and one 'side' toe. It's still a paw, but it would be *slightly* more useful for messing with tools. His back paws look fairly normal, aside from five smaller toes, and it's more elongated slightly, good for pouncing and longer strides.

Personality: Robert's simply one of those people that's hard to identify as any one type of personality. He's quiet to most any stranger, and usually a nice kid, nice enough to be one of the people you can seem to walk right on over. But he does have a carefully hidden viscious side. If he takes enough garbage, eventually, he'll start to be mean as a cornered fox. (Pun intended.) On the rare occasions that he can make a close friend, he'll open up more, and sometimes seem to be random, more than a little odd. One of his virtues, and weaknesses however is that he's a nice guy at heart, and extremely Loyal, whch gets him into a lot of bad situations for the good of others.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Shiney: Shouldn't Shiney be Shiney in Pokemon form? Just kidding.

I would post now... I have time, but I can't just move on without Ashleigh answering Violet's question. This makes two RPG's where I'm waiting for Trainer Kat to post...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
and THIS is what i'm talkin about *points to IC thread* 3 applications in a row ruining the flow of the RP because they're too dum to look for the ooc thread first before trying to signup -_-

*edit* 4 in a row now.... they clearly aren't reading the RP or else they'd know not to post their signups there... can we please close signups? its ruining my writing motivation

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
xD; Ashleigh doesn't refuse to talk to Violet.
She's shy.
And Violet's pretty, so she intimidates her a little.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
I know--I'm shy myself. But think about it--if a shy girl doesn't say much to a non-shy girl, wouldn't the non-shy girl think that the shy girl is ignoring her? ...Or at least that's what Violet thinks.

*looks at Sir Aaron's reply* And Sophie thinks Ashleigh's pretty. XD

*looks at own reply* Oh my... it seems Violet's talking to all the shy girls first! First Ashleigh, now Sophie...

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Hey can someone please start talking to Dana? I want to post but I can't think of anything but she isn't one to really start a conversation.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Okay, sorry for the huge delay people, but RM asked me to post my signup, so there it is on page 2, finally! I was usually in most of the older versions of this RP, but I'm feeling rusty. >_> Any input is appreciated!

Fluorii

V.I.P.
Years
While I didn't specifically read anywhere that I should post here, I'm sort of getting that vibe. Would it be all right if I were to join this neat role play? I hope I did this form right and that you're still accepting. I'm going to look so lame if the role play's closed to newcomers or I do this wrong. XD

Name: Katrina Frederic

Nickname: She doesn't really have one. Maybe you'll be the lucky person to give her one.

Pokemon: Flygon. Just as Flygons go, she has the ability to hover for short times, as well as the ability to use the agility and power of a dragon Pokemon. Of course, she hardly has the strength to back up such power, but that's another thing entirely.

Description: While others had far less inconspicuous traits, hers stuck out so much - literally and figuratively. A pair of antennae-like horns that Flygon typically have jut out from the depths of her black hair. Beyond these quite embarrassing antennae that she likes to hide with an inconspicuous black cap (although that usually only covers half their length at best), her finger nails grow differently - they grow into claws.

Beyond those little markers, however, she looks fairly normal. She has an average-ish height somewhere in the mid 5' range; she has an average weight, although perhaps leaning towards the skinny persuasion; and she has an average eye color of green. Interestingly, her eyes weren't green when she was born, but they are now - although she doesn't really realize this fact. The rest of her is pretty dull, too - light skin tone that doesn't burn or freckle easily; smooth facial features; dexterous hands; you know the deal. Stuff normal people have that people don't tend to pay much attention to.

Her style of dress is also quite dull - a tee-shirt or plain colored shirt depending on the weather, and a pair of slacks. She really never bothered to get too into shopping or the fashions of humans.

Half Description: The tail and the wings. The tail and the wings. These things she cannot hide, so it's just a bit more than inconvenient when she's relegated to this form - it's hard to stuff a pair of large, polygonal wings in your tee-shirt and it's hard to stuff a tail into your pants. Beyond that, her hair takes on a greenish tint that's only really noticeable in the glare of the sun - in fact, her skin takes on this very tint as well, although there are areas of it that have an opposing pink hue. Her body becomes more flexible, and different postures become comfortable to her - any human watching her sit in this form would be surprised at the assortment of uncomfortable positions she would be likely to pick up.

Pokemon Description: Her Pokemon form doesn't stick out quite as much as it could, but still - the most distinguishing feature about her is her eyes. From within the protective red bubble that Flygons have, her eyes are the right shape and composition for a Flygon - just a bright green that somehow projects its coloring perfectly through the covering sets her apart from others. Other than that, there isn't much. She does, however, have four fingers, the fourth one being a dexterous thumb.

Personality: She's a serious one. Well, outwardly, she is. She very rarely is one to just leisurely insert her presence into casual conversations - no, indeed, she's usually the people watcher who watches everyone else do that. She isn't socially maladjusted, just a bit picky with whom she really talks to. Katrina has a brilliant sense of humor that's receptive to a lot of different kinds and styles of jokes, although she rarely inserts her own unless she's with close friends. She'll usually relate to and strive to do things for/with those who have a sense of humor.

But yes. She's still a serious Sam, and conversation with her tends to be either clearly Social or clearly Business. Don't joke around with the Business, or she'll get impatient and annoyed. Her feelings and such are pretty stable to what goes on around her, but talking to her personally or making a conflict involve her personally changes the perspective a bit; while she's never likely to get sad or down about something, she is likely to get some righteous anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back