• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolution: Re-Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • And now to do something I don't do often: create a completely new character!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Florita Hawkeye
    Nickname: Violet
    Pokemon: Roserade. Violet's oddly-coloured fingernails secrete poison, much like the poison Roserade has. Also, her middle fingers are capable of sprouting short thorny vines, which secrete the same poison.
    Description: Violet calls herself Violet because of the straight, dark purple hair that runs down to her shoulders and tapers off in places near the front. This is accentuated by her striking blue eyes, which in fact look very similar to Roserade's eyes--shape-wise, at least. (Not to mention her eyebrows and eyelashes are both dark green--maybe this is a standout feature.) Anyways, Violet's skin tone matches that of the inside of an almond. Violet herself is just about five feet tall, somewhat thin in figure, and... Well, that's it, unless you want me to go into one or two makeup details. ^_^

Violet's usual outfit consists of a little short-sleeved shirt with a certain pattern of green and black that suggests the appearance of looking through trees in a moonlit forest. Over that, a denim jacket with sleeves that are almost too long for her; under that, tight-fitting jeans that flare out on the bottom, a shiny purple belt with silver hearts on it, and black shoes with green laces. Oh, and there's a rose design on one of the pockets of her jacket--is this a giveaway...?

If it isn't, one other thing might be: her fingernails. Violet doesn't need to paint them--the ones on her left hand are naturally blue, and the ones on her right hand are naturally red. Oh, and also, for some reason, her hair feels much like flower petals when touches, and always smells like roses--even without perfume or shampoo or anything.

Half Description: When Violet's in her half form, her hands become Roserade's red and blue flowers, and the rest of her arms turn green. Her jacket somehow disappears and is replaced with Roserade's cape. A small pink rose sprouts out of her head--but it doesn't completely cover her head nor replace her hair.

Pokemon Description: As a full Roserade, Violet is quite a bit taller than average (3'7", specifically). Her eyelids, neck, and feet are black instead of yellow, her eyes are still blue, and her cape is wider, so that she can wrap herself up in it, but not trip over it. Also, the rose on ehr head is a deep purple rather than white--it is that feature that makes her especially stand out against other Roserade. Let's see, if there's a large group of Roserade... Violet's the tall one with the purple rose on top. Bingo.

Personality: Violet is not afraid to express herself, especially in the way of appearance and speech. She really could care less if someone thinks she looks a bit like a Roserade--she still thinks she looks pretty anyways. Other people occasionally think the same way, although it seems to her that 80% of those other people are men. Maybe scent does it... Anyways, Violet is otherwise a rather quirky, individualistic individual (whoa, that was redundant), and has hardly any problems with talking to people.

Violet certainly doesn't see why other people would make fun of her, but perhaps the problem is that she seems to be unaware that people even do make fun of her. Often times she'll still try to make friends with someone who constantly bombards her with name calling. On the same note, she'll most likely keep talking to someone, even when they tell her to shut up. Violet certainly can be annoying at times, but at least she's, erm, interesting to talk to...? Well anyway, if someone makes fun of her enough that it really becomes threatening, Violet might finally get the point that she's being teased, and then become frustrated for a short while. She doesn't have a huge anger outburst--the most she'll do is glare or growl at the person, or a slap in the face for the really unfortunate ones... or *transforms into Roserade* if it gets to the point where her life or integrity is in total danger.

Let's see, what else is important to know about Violet...? Oh, whenever she feels attracted to someone, she tends to gaze at, smile at, or even wink at him. Let's see, what else... Oh, Violet is a vegetarian. And... Oh, Violet has always wanted to be a fashion designer, but there's a fat chance that'll ever happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I hope I included enough there!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Name: Takuya Motomiya
    Nickname: X-Grey
    Pokemon: Rhyperior. He has the brute strength of a Rhyperior, along with the abilities to control earthquakes and shoot rocks from his hands.
    Description: He had dark brown hair, greenish eyes, and decently tanned skin. He wears a brown shirt with gray sleeves, and red orange pants. His shoes are a strange off-white color. The feature/marking that sets him off is a mysterious scar that is cut in half by his right eye. He seems to have a large build.
    Half Description: He grows Rhyperior horns, and Protector parts on him, with his elbows sticking out and holes appear in his palms. His skin becomed much darker, his teeth sharper, and his body becomes rock hard, and his eyes crimson.
    Pokemon Description: He is like a normal Rhyperior pretty much, only with numerous battle scars, the most notable being the one on his right eye.
    Personality: He is honest, never lying. However, he may be a nice guy, but NEVER get him angry. He may end up killing you. He will kick your ass hard if you mock him, if not kill you. He's like the Hulk, only becomes more Rhyperior like. He also happens to have a soft side, and is a loyal ally.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: You are accepted, Ninetales. Welcome to the rp! :)

OWA, if you aren't going to read the whole first post, please don't sign up. If you haven't any questions use the the OOC thread or pm me.

It is time to begin! But let me re-iterate that this rp is always open to people joining! So feel free to jump in when you are accepted!!! :)

IC:Andrew McGracin, stepped into the University expecting an insane asylum, instead he found a well-furnished mansion. Walking past its elaborate gate to the lawn, Andrew took in his surroundings. There was a beautiful flower garden on the front lawn, which captivated his attention the whole way to the front door. It was truly a work of art, and whoever constructed this place spared no expense making it the most beautiful place the young lad had ever been. What touched his heart most was that someone would have put this much time into making a place such as this for a person such as him. It was truly beyond Andrew's wildest dreams.

"You must be Andrew McGracin," said a calm soothing voice as the boy entered into the University. Stunted by the richness of the facility, Andrew nearly forgot that he had been spoken to. Looking at the man who had addressed him, the boy quickly sized him up. In front of him was a very stout man, old by his wrinkles but his eyes told of a youth that would never burn out. He was a charming old man, and seemed a kind soul just by the gentleness of how he said the boy's name.

"Yes, sir," was all that the poor boy could get out. What else was he suppose to say? How could he say anything else? He was completely overwhelmed, and it was completely the opposite of what he was expecting. He was still nervous how he would be accepted in the new place, since he hadn't been accepted anywhere else. "You can call me, Rai," Andrew said at length, still forcing out every word.

"Rai, eh? Very good, my boy!" the man said with a warm welcoming smile. Patting Rai on the back he ushered the youngster to the living room, which had a nice warm fire lit and comfortable armchairs and couches positioned around the fireplace. "You're just on time to help me welcome the others. My name is Dr. James Vinton, you may call me what you like, however. I am head of this University, and I've been waiting patiently for you. While we wait for the others, why don't you show me what makes you special," Dr. Vinton explained in his soft tender voice. Andrew was beginning to like this old man.

Looking him over one more time, now that Rai had a chance to adjust to his surroundings, he found that Dr. Vinton wore a very rich red robe with the initials JV embroidered in big gold letters. He also seemed to walk on a cane, though the man seemed healthy enough not really to need it, but Rai wasn't sure since he just met this man. Forcing himself to focus on the request of Dr. Vinton, Andrew hesitated to do as the man asked.

"Er…ok…" Andrew said shyly as he slowly got off the armchair that he was loathe to give up. With one last calming breathe, Rai clinched his fist has he began to focus. Slowly a wiry tail began to grow from behind, and out through the already made hole from his last transformation. His ears began to grow, and his hair to stand up on end as the rosy color in his cheeks brightened intensely. After it was done, Andrew couldn't help but be ashamed of what he was.

"Brilliant, my boy! Very go-" Dr. Vinton was about to continue to compliment the boy in hopes of alleviating some stress but just as he was about to form a word things began to grow out of control.

Rai let go of his concentration at the compliments and the reservoir of electricity let out. Static jumped from one finger to the next and began to jump into the air and onto furniture, threatening to set the place ablaze. "Alakazam!" Dr. Vinton said in a rushed and hurried tone, yet seemingly not surprised, "You know what to do!"

Alakazam appeared out of a pokeball and soon his eyes started to glow. Andrew could feel himself calming down and that he was slowly turning back into his normal self with the help of this pokemon. "Not to worry, Rai. No harm no foul. Now, let us wait for the others!" Dr. Vinton said in a pleasant voice as he returned his pokemon to its pokeball.

Last edited:

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Name: Sophie Blake

Nickname: Jewel

Pokemon: Espeon. Sophie can use psychic powers when she transforms, and her speed is greatly enhanced.

Description: Sophie is 5'6 and weighs... well, she doesn't know, but she is skinny, somewhere around 110 pounds. She has long white hair, and is usually hanging in her face, but she puts it behind her ear to be able to see. She wears long blue jeans with holes randomly placed throughout them. Her black shirt is ripped on the bottom, so it shows her stomach on the right side. Her vision is very poor, and she wants glasses.Her skin is naturally tan, which makes the off set of her hair seem vastly different. Her eyes are violet which seem to belong to someone older and wiser.Her voice is very soft, and it sounds like she is almost singing all the time like it is almost enchanting. The thing that sets her off is that no matter how much she tries to hide it, all her teeth are very sharp, like those of a cat, and she usually licks her lips. Her fingernails are also sharp.

Half Description: When she is half, her hair turns black which seems to be held back by lots of hair spray, and she gets a green gem on her forehead. Her eyes change to green to match her gem. She is shorter, and is hunched over. Her front hands turn into paws, and when she moves she crawls on all four, which seem very natural to her. Her muscles get stronger, so she uses her nails to climb up walls, which help her when she needs something to eat. Her vision is also greatly enhanced so she can see things that are farther away than most people can see.

Pokemon Description: When she fully transforms, her fur is black and shimmers in the light. Her eyes are completely green, and the gem on her forehead is green. She is normal size. She communicates through telepathy, and is often mistaken for an umbreon. The reason that other Pokémon hate her is mostly due to how she looks, although she has tried to use purple berries to hide her fur, they can still tell. She prefers to be fully transformed because she is warmer, and she has more power.

Personality: She is shy and is very quiet, and is the one that is picked out last in a room full of people. She never wants to participate in anything that involves talking, so she usually reads to increase her intelligence. When she is confronted by bullies, she turns her head, hides behind her hair, and cries, which happens a lot. Most teachers or adults try to help her, but that makes her feel like she needs the help, so she usually yells at them and refuses to ever speak to them again. Her true friend is the librarian at the library, but she always tries to avoid Sophie because her eyes give her the creeps. She hides in the back of the library when it is closing time, and reads all night. When she sleeps, she goes into the employee break room and into a dark corner, where she covers herself with anything she can find. When the Librarian comes in, she sneaks out while she is buying a candy bar in the break room, and then runs off to find something to eat, which she usually steals, or begs for, and more than often, a man at a restaurant leaves her food on a bench in the park, and after he leaves, she runs and grabs it, and eats it behind a bush.

Last edited:

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • Hey RM I'd like to join but I'm having some difficulty in choosing the pokemon I want. >< But I definitely want to be apart of this RP...it sounds like it's going to be extremely awesome!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Tyler walked slowly through the front gate of the university with a bag of his belongings slung loosely over one shoulder. It was a beautiful day out; the clouds were floating gently overhead and a soft breeze blew through the air. It was a perfect day to be starting a new life. His steps thomped softly on the paved walkway leading to the door. He looked around as he walked, looking towards the garden at his side, which brought back slightly humorous memories of learning to control and manipulate fire. He chuckled to himself as he stepped up to the large doors of the building. He took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh before entering.

He stepped inside and scanned the room momentarily as he entered. After a satisfactory glance around, his eyes finally settled on the two people in the room already. An elderly man, and a boy with a long thin tail and long ears that were slowly receding back into his body, clearly returning from a transformed state. Upon seeing the boy's tail, let slip a wide fang filled grin. At the sight of the grin, the elder man let out a loud belly laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA those fangs! Young lad, you must be Tyler Kraft! Welcome, welcome!" He said in a warm welcoming voice. "Dr. James Vinton here, the man who invited you to my wonderful university!"

Tyler instantly straightened up at the mention of that name. He had the feeling of needing to present himself well in front of the man who had offered to take him in. "Um... please sir, just Blitz will be fine." Tyler squeaked out softly.

"hahaha very well then. No need for such formalities, Blitz. Please, follow suit, please show me your abilities!" The Dr. requested, excitedly.

Tyler twitched at the thought of releasing his power. He looked around cautiously as a bad habit, then hesitantly, hunched over and clenched his eyes shut and fists into a ball.

First things to appear was a thick tail that shot out and landed with a thud on the ground behind him. After that, bulges on his back began to appear, that folded out into an expansive set of wings. Finally the tip of his tail sparked into a small ball of fire. Tyler sighed in relief at a successful transformation, then stretched his arms over his head, showing his incredible wing span. He held out his palm and concentrated, forming a tiny sphere of fire in his palm.

"oh very nice, Blitz! i see you have some control over your abilities already! Excellent Excellent!" the Dr. exclaimed.

"thanks doc... i had to learn or else i'd burn my home down..." Tyler said looking at the ground. He instantly perked up again and shifted his eyes to the other boy in the room. Tyler gave his wings a mighty flap, sending a gust of air through the room. Another bad habit he had picked up from when he gets excited. "Hi there, looks like we're going to be seeing a lot of each other, whats your name?" He said to the boy with another fang filled smile.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Ashleigh let out a sigh as she stopped outside the University. Clenched tightly in her fists was a duffel bag, containing whatever possessions she had decided to bring. Her green eyes took in her surroundings. The University was beautiful. A lot of money had obviously been put into its creation. The ornate front gate loomed before her. The University was flanked with small gardens. A cool breeze misted through the air, causing the blonde to withdraw her hands into the small grey hoodie she had thrown over her tank top. Certainly, Ashleigh didn't deserve to attend.

Slowly, she lugged the duffel bag up the paved walkway. It was heavy, and put a lot of strain on her tiny arms. Eventually, she made her way to the monstrous doors. They were just as heavy as they looked. Throwing all her body weight into the action, she managed to push open the doors, gaining entrance into her destination.

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. Tables were even decorated with flowerpots. It was a small detail, but nonetheless, it brought a smile to Ashleigh's face.

"Hello, young lady," a voice called from the other side of the room, seemingly directed at the newcomer. The elderly man who was now approaching her radiated kindness. As the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile, the corners of his eyes followed suit. "I'm Dr. James Vinten, and I run this fine establishment." At this, he chuckled slightly before adding, "I'm the one who invited you to attend." He opened his eyes to take in her appearance. Instantly, his eyes locked on hers.

"Oh?" He exclaimed quizzically. "What interesting markings you have." He brought his hand up to her face in order to examine the small zigzag pattern that graced the corners of her eyes. Ashleigh flinched, squeezing her eyes shut as his fingers drew near. "Don't worry, dear, I don't intend to harm you. Judging by these markings, I'm guessing you are Ashleigh Deveaux, correct?"

"Y-yes, sir," Ashleigh stammered.

"Well, Ashleigh, I've heard that people call you Cyclo. Would you like me to continue using the name?"

"I-If you want." Truth be told, Ashleigh hated the name. It only served as a reminder of what she was.

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, would you demonstrate your abilities for me?"

Ashleigh looked around the room. Two others, both boys, were standing in the room with her. She didn't want to reveal her form to anyone, least of all strange boys who would go on to do god knows what with the information. She merely nodded. The blonde closed her eyes and focused. Her chest burst forward as a spike emerged from her ribcage. It hurt every time, a sharp, stabbing pain that made its way from her back, all the way down to her toes. Her lower body became encased in a flowing white cloth that hid her legs. When the transformation was seemingly complete, Ashleigh looked at the head of the University nervously.

"I...I can't do anything physical...but I..." She bit her bottom lip, creating a small cut, out of which a droplet of blood emerged. At this, a small gasp of pain escaped her lips. Bringing her slender fingers to the open wound, the tip of her fingers glowing, she closed the wound effortlessly.

Ahh, I see! She's a cleric of sorts! These thoughts were obviously coming from the old man.

Healing. Pretty cool. She pinpointed this voice as coming from the brunette with the fangs.

"I-I suppose...I've never thought it was very cool..." She said timidly. At that she shut her mouth. Slowly, she transformed back into the small blonde before retreating into a corner on the opposite side of the room from the two boys. Already, she could feel a headache coming on.

OOC: I had permish to give Evkay's character a thought Ash could read. :]

Kaishin

WaterMage
    Years
  • As the bell rang, releasing the students from school, John hurried and jumped to his feet and was the first out the door. He ran through the halls to his locker, shoved in all his books, and then bolted out the front doors. He traveled down the sidewalk, looking at the ground, until he reached the entrance to the alley in which he slept in.

When he sat down to rummage through the new trash to find something to eat, the first thing he saw was a newspaper announcing the opening of a new school for people with "gifts". He sat back and read the whole column, and was interested in the prospect of a place where he could be accepted, for once in his life, for who he was.

His heart was pounding as he ran around the corner back to the school to get his stuff, when he ran into the principal. "Hello John, I hope I could catch you before you went home. Here, this came for you" she said, and handed him a letter with his name on it in fancy handwriting, and the address of the school he was in. "Huh," he said, puzzled, "I wonder who this could have come from, I have no relative." "I don't know, but it looks important, so I will leave you alone so you can read it." and with that, she walked away.

While he walked to his locker, he opened the letter that was so mysterious. When he finally got it open, he read:

John Mandrake,
    I have been watching you and I would like for you to come to my Academy.
    I hope that you will accept this application and come. There will be classes
    that will teach you how to control your powers so you can achieve the most
    potential possible.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. James Vinton

"Wow!" He thought to himself. "I guess I'll go," He said out loud. He re-read the letter to make sure that he didn't miss anything, and he didn't. He checked the front of the letter, and read the return address. "Well, here goes nothing!" He mumbled, and without another thought, he walked over to the principals office and knocked. When she finally got to the door, he said, "Here, I wont be needing these anymore," and handed her his books. "Why not?" She said quizzically. "I am going to an academy that is perfect for someone like me" he said, and motioned toward the in-between of his fingers, as to say his "gift", which, of course, she knew of because she went to all the swim meets. "Oh, I will miss having you on our swim team, but I guess that this is for the best," and she reached down and gave him a hug before taking the books from him, and then she did something that he never expected she would do.

She grabbed his hand, and pressed some money into it, then closed her hand around his. "In case you need anything. New clothes, or a train ticket" and then she shut the door. He opened his hand, and when he saw how much the bills were worth, he almost dropped them. Some adults aren't too bad he decided. If he ever returned, he would find a way to repay her.

He ran to the train station after stopping to get something to eat, and buy new clothes. "One ticket to the Academy please," he said to the person behind the counter, and slid some money across to him. "Okay," and passed him back a ticket, and some exchange money. He hoped on the train, and rode silently there.

When the train stopped, John finally got off the train, and ran the rest of the way to the address of the Academy. When he stood in front of the gates, he walked slowly through, admiring the lay of the ground. He walked up the path, up the steps, and through the front door.

When his eyes finally adjusted to the light, he saw three kids, two boys, and a girl, and an old adult. The girl was losing the last trace of her half-form, which had lots of white. "Uhh, Hi!" He said, "Is this the Academy where I got this letter from?" He held up the letter, and a look of recognition swept across the old man's face, who he assumed was Dr. Vinton. "Why, yes it is. You must be John Mandrake. Why dont you show us your powers?" He said to him.

John looked uncertain, but did what he asked. He focused, his clothes dissapeared somehow, and the dark blue scales appeared all over him, also a tail, and blue fin that ran along his spine. "Amazing!" Dr Vinton said astonished. John slowly looked around the room, and saw a glass of water sitting on the cofee table in the center of the room. He focused on it, and his eyes turned completley blue, and the water slowly rose out of the glass, and started to swirl in an intricate design around the room. He slowed it down, and set it to rest in the cup again, and began to turn back into human again.

"Very good!" Dr Vinton said, impressed. "Thanks" John said meekley, and walked away towards the the back of the near a bookshelf, picked up a book, and then sat on the floor, where he started to read.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • ((OOC: I forgot to mention that she had a tail in Half-mode. Sorry!))

As a sound disturbed her slumber, Sophie woke up quickly and hid behind the chair that was behind the table in employee room of the library. A woman with orange hair walked in, and headed over to the vending machine, where she proceeded to buy a candy bar. The door is always left open, so she was able to sneak out without making a sound. She walked quickly through the rows of shelves that were bursting with books, and threw the front door open, and ran out into the sunlight.

When she tired out, she slowed to a walk, and found herself near the park where she usually found the food. On the bench was the elderly man that brought the food, and on his lap was a new pair of clothes, and a big jacket that was white like her hair. She walked slowly to him, and sat down, but on the other end, as far away as she could. "I got these for you," he said, sliding the items across the bench. She slowly reached down and picked them up slowly. "My wife bought them for you. I was hoping that you would move in with us. We never had kids, and we hope that you would say yes" He said quietly. "I... I don't know," she said in the whispering voice that few ever heard. "We understand if you don't want to. You can still have the clothes, though" he said smiling. "By the way, my name is Henry Wiggins," he said, and extended his hand toward her. She just stared at it, so he gently lowered it back onto his lap. " OK, but I get to stay out as long as I want, is that alright?" She whispered again. "Of course!" He said with much excitement, it was almost a yell.

Ten minutes later she was sitting in a house with the elderly couple, watching T.V. A news program came on, and the anchor started talking about a new academy that just opened for people with "gifts". Both of the adults looked at her, and then the man spoke again. "We know about your gifts, and we would like for you to go to that school" He said in a steady voice. "How did you find out?" She stammered. "We have been watching you. The owner of the Academy is a friend of ours, and we told him about you. If you hadn't said that you would come live with us, I would have told you there in the park," He said. "Oh..." was all she said.

One hour later, she was on a train to the academy. A car was waiting for her, sent by the Wiggins, which drove her the rest of the way. When the car finally came to a halt at the big golden gate, she stepped out, and walked carefully up the path to make sure that there were no traps or holes that would make her fall. Without any trouble, she reached the steps, and quickly opened the doors, slipping between them, and then quietly shutting them behind her. The room was filled with more luxuries that she had ever seen in her life. She was going to walk over to a painting to get a better view, when she head voices coming from a room off to the side of the main entrance. She began to creep forward to a doorway where the voices were coming from, and peered around the corner.

A man was staring straight at her, and smiling. "Hello, I am Doctor James Vinton, owner of this fine establishment. I have been expecting you. The Wiggins just called and told me you were coming right before I heard the front door open. I take it you are Sophie Blake?" the man said. "Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you," She said, turning on the charm. "Would you please show us you abilities?" He said. When he said "us" she finally noticed he wasn't alone in the room. There were three boys, and a girl. She started getting nervous, and turned to go, but something stopped her. A voice inside her head that she had heard earlier. It was Mr. Wiggins telling her that he was their friend, so she turned back toward him, and walked the rest of the way into the room. She focused, and instantly her hair changed to black, and her eyes turned green. A large green gem appeared on her forehead. Her hands turned to black paws, and a twin-tipped black tail shot out from behind. Finally, she started to crouch over. Her transformation was complete. "Do you have any powers?" Dr. Vinton asked. "Of course" she said through telepathy. She focused on anything that could be lifted, and sure enough, things started to rise off the floor, including some of the people in the room. After a few rotations around the room, she gently set them back on the floor where they had originally sat, and changed back into a human, her white hair all over her face. She reached up, careful not to scratch herself with her nails, and pushed it behind her ears. "Wonderful! Is there something we can call you?" the Dr. asked. "Yes, Jewel," she whispered, and gently started to walk forward with feline grace, and sat on the couch.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OOC: So far, this is what the accepted list should look like:

Andrew McGracin "Rai" Raichu - Raichu Master
    Tyler (Ty) Kraft "Blitz" Charizard - Evkay
    Daniel Raiyen "Marina" Gyarados - StarLatias
    Ashleigh Deveaux "Cyclo" Gardevoir - Trainer Kat

Dana Dragona "Draga" Dragonite - Star Girl
    Ippiki Ookami "Wolf" Absol - Charley Silent
    Florita Hawkeye "Violet" Roserade - Ninetales
    John Mandrake "" Vaporeon - Kaishin
    Sophie Blake "Jewel" Espeon - Sir Aaron1017

The bolded ones had posted here IC.

IC: Daniel stared at the grand building. It's going to rebuild her life, and she already liked the look of the place. At least it doesn't look like hell or prison. She's promised a bright future here, so she excitedly packed her belongings into her backpack, unable to wait for the day. The bag contained a lot of items, but its weight cannot be entirely felt by her muscular shoulders and strong back. Here she was now. So what was she going to wait for? Daniel took a quick walk outside, admiring at the flower-filled garden, the majestic statues, the beautiful fountain. Finally, she walked in and followed the pathway.

Daniel wandered around aimlessly, as she had no real idea where to go. There was a room, doors wide opened. Daniel walked slowly towards it, not knowing what to expect. She stood beside the door and looked into the room. There was a big fireplace, and even that was fancy. Some armchairs. A few couches. One old man. Five teenagers. Three guys and two girls.

The old man had noticed her. "Hey, Daniel Raiyen! Come in."

"Call me Marina." Daniel walked in. Her feet were taking uneven steps now as the mischievious part of her physical energy released itself. A lot of pressure in the left step, completely human step on the right. She was wondering how he knew her name.

"I am the founder of this great academy, Dr James Vinton." The old man held out his right hand, like he was offering a handshake. Daniel ignored it. No way was she going to do physical contact, especially when she didn't see the need to, even if it others are going to perceive her as rude.

"Doesn't that bag look too heavy for you?" Dr Vinton set his soulful eyes at Daniel's bag. He had probably also noticed she hadn't broke a sweat.

"Not really." Daniel muttered.

"So, Marina, would you like show us anything special about you?" He must have noticed her unique purple eyes as well. By that Daniel wondered did the old man meant special powers. Daniel lifted her trousers a little. They had been hiding the white fins that lined her legs. Now everyone can see them.

"That's all?"

Daniel knew by now he definitely meant special powers. Without thinking, she stomped once with her left foot. She knew the sea monster energy was at her feet right now, and she felt a stronger presence at the left than the right. Whether it wanted to help her or humiliate her, Daniel had no control over that. The floor had a small crack. Daniel waited for anything to happen. Dr Vinton can snap at her. At least she'll never be forced to demonstrate her powers again.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Decided to start from scratch. I probably won't be accepted but its worth a try.

Name: Matt Arcon
    Nickname: Aeron
    Pokemon: Aerodactyl, with a small amount of power over winds and the obvious ability to fly in half and pokemon forms.
    Description: Aeron is slightly taller than average for his age. He has short untidy brown hair. He wears casual clothes: a green T-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of rather worn white trainers. Even when human he has grey skin of Aerodactyl which is slightly harder than normal skin. This tends to freak most people out so he has come up with the cover story that it is a 'rare skin disease'.
    Half Description: Aeron keeps his general body structure and wings develop down from his arms as well as his mouth changing to resemble Aerodactyl's. The grey of his skin also becomes more obvious. Aeron does not like this form because it is not fit for long distance flying or practical for everyday use.
    Pokemon Description: Aeron is shunned by pokemon not only because Aerodactyl died out millions of years ago, but also because he has no front legs, instead having enlarged back legs.
    Personality: Aeron enjoyes the company of neither people nor pokemon. He prefers to be alone to perfect his skills. He accepts that he is what he is and simply wishes to get the best he can out of it. He sometimes abuses his powers to scare people for fun. His favourite activity is flying as it is the one time he feels free of all the pressures of life. He is also slightly nocturnal, prefering to sleep during the day to escape from any teasing that might go on.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Dana sighed as she arrived back at the apartment that she shared with her "grandmother". Her "grandmother" was in actuality an elderly woman that everyone referred to as "Grandma Lucy" who had taken pity on her a couple of months back allowing her to move in with her. They were not related at all Dana had simply lucked out on her part on meeting the woman.

The apartment was located on the poorer part of town meaning the rent was low which was good for Grandma Lucy since no one would ever take Dana as an employee. The apartment itself was a small apartment only two rooms and the two usually took turns sleeping on the old mattress in the bedroom with the other sleeping on the couch. Most of the time Dana slept on the couch not wanting to be a bother to the kind elderly woman who had some health problems of her own. Living with her had been hard at first and Dana had freaked when Grandma Lucy had caught her using her powers by accident but the woman had not spoken of it and thus she didn't speak of it either. In fact it was almost like it never had happened

"Welcome back, Dana. How was school today?" Grandma Lucy greeted as she walked in.

"Okay I guess. How was work today?" Dana asked. Grandma Lucy worked at the local dry cleaners only a couple of blocks away from where they lived.

"It was good. Dana I need to talk to you about something," Grandma Lucy.

"Uh sure I guess," Dana replied while thinking, 'Oh no, she must want me to move out.'

"I am friends with a man by the name of Dr. James Vinton. He recently opened an Academy for kids like yourself. I am actually a scout for the academy, looking for people like yourself who are "gifted". He just recently opened the academy to the students and he wants to extend an application to you," she explained.

"A school for kids like myself? You mean like other kids who can fly?" Dana asked.

"Not fly perse not all have a Dragon type in their blood. So not all of them will have the same powers as you. But they will have powers," Grandma Lucy.

"All right I'll go," she said after thinking for a few seconds.

"Good. Now I all ready bought your train ticket. It leaves in an hour and a half so that should give us enough time to get you packed and down to the station. From there you will have to walk to the academy but its a short walk from your destination so it shouldn't take so long," Grandma Lucy explained with a slight smile.

Dana nodded as the two began to pack her stuff that she was taking with her into a spare bag that was large enough to hold her belongings.

---

3 hours later Dana was stepping out of the train at the station near the academy. Shifting the bag that she was carrying the bag with one strap on her shoulder. She broke into a nervous jog as she made the remaining way to the gates of the school. She paused at the doors for a second before opening the doors and slipping into the building. The first she noticed was the extravagent designs of the building before she noticed the other people that were in there. There were six teenagers and an old man. With the teenagers there were three girls and three boys individually.

"Ah, Dana Dragona I presume! Lucy told me you would be arriving around now. Welcome to the Academy. I am Dr. Vinton I am sure Lucy mentioned me," the man greeted her.

Dana slowly nodded her head shifiting nervously watching the other teenagers out of the corner of her eyes.

"Would you care to show me your powers, Dana," Dr. Vinton asked her bringing her attention back to him.

Dana slowly nodded her head before concentrating on her half-form. Her skin turned from a slight tan to a yellow color all over her body. On her head formed a horn and two anteanneas that showed up. Out of her back grew two wings that were similar to a Dragonite's wings except for the fact they were slightly larger and were a reddish color that macthed her hair where there was normally a blue-green color. She sighed slightly staring back at the man before saying, "I might be able to show you one of my powers but the other I don't feel comftorable showing because it is kind of hard to control."

"All right then show me the first one and then will discuss the possibly showing of the second one, okay?" He said.

Dana nodded slowly as she closed her eyes she tried to focus energy on her hand to form a shield like she had done against the bullies back home. After several minutes of trying she managed to concentrate enough energy to form an energy shield. Big enough to be noticed but too small to do any good against enemies. Dana sighed when she saw the size of the shield. It was one of the better ones she had been able to make without being in danger but it was still smaller compared to the ones she had used before when bullies were picking on her. Dr Vinton eyed the shield for a second before, "So energy shields then? I am going to guess that you can usually construct shields that are bigger when you are in a different environment?"

Dana nodded her head slowly before saying, "That was actually one of the bigger shields I have been able to construct in a calm environment."

"Aw now about the other power," Dr. Vinton began to say.

"Its energy beams," Dana said simply.

"Ah, yes those would be unstable if one doesn't know how to properly control them. But I think I have an idea to rectify the situation. I can release Alakazam to create barriers so you can give a small demonstration without causing her damage," Dr. Vinton suggested.

Dana thought for a second before nodding her head. Dr. Vinton released the Alakazam who quickly put up the barriers around her and after a few seconds she was ready for the demonstration. Once again she closed her eyes and placed her two hands on top of each other several inches apart and began to concentrate again. After a few minutes a small ball of energy had formed in her hand and she reopened her eyes before letting the beam loose. The barriers prevented it from doing any damage but it could easily be teld that even for something that small it was fairly powerfull.

"Ah wonderful demonstration," Dr. Vinton as the barriers went down and Alakazam was returned to his Pokeball before adding, "Now is there something you wish to be called?"

"Draga," Dana said.

"Well then welcome Draga. Go join the others while we wait for the remaining people to arrive," Dr. Vinton said. Dana nodded again before going to sit down with the other teenagers that were in the room.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: I don't have that much time to post now, but at least I'll get something done before I get too far behind...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Violet was sitting in the classroom in school--she was in the middle of a math exam. The classroom held about thirty people--roughly four rows of six or seven desks each. Violet sat in the very front row, next to a nerdy girl wearing glasses and a grey jacket on her right, and a handsome-looking boy with fairly long black hair to her left. Two desks over to her left was a girl who hated Violet more than anybody else, because she had a crush on this boy, who happened to be Violet's boyfriend. Whenever the teacher wasn't looking, the girl looked at Violet and stuck her tongue out. At least it was better than the finger, which she occasionally did outside of class. Good old--or should I say bad young--Mary Chan. Violet always called her by her full name when talking about her ("Aww, it's Mary-chan again!")--that prissy redhead who always wore too much makeup. Outside of class, Violet often sang to her as she passed by: "Mary had a little Lam, little Lam, little Lam" because the boy's name was Lam. But obviously she could not continue the song, because Lam did not have "fleece as white as snow"--black hair and light tan skin and the fact that he looked goofy in white certainly did not fit. But Violet did occasionally continue the song with "Mary had a little Lam, but now that Lam is mine".

That song was in Violet's head as she worked on the last math problem on the test, where she had to find the integral of a certain function. (This was specifically a calculus class, one open to high school juniors and seniors who wanted college credit.) Violet couldn't help but snicker at the fact that the first part of the equation was e to the power of x, not to mention that an integral sign looked like an S. Apparently Lam had gotten this joke, and was smiling at her. Ahh Lam, the little Prince Charming who looked like he could be a goth, but was rejected by all goths because of an "unfitting personality". Lam looked very awkward to practically everyone except Mary and Violet. Okay, so the black trenchcoat was okay, but the shiny purple pants and a necklace with a circle of purple roses on it? Since when did boys wear jewellery?!?

After the class was over, there was still a history class left before the day was done. However, the previous day, Violet had told her history teacher that she would not be able to make it to class, because she had to leave for a meeting at another academy. Anyways, she and Lam walked out towards the parking lot where Violet's flashy purple motorcycle sat in the shade of an oak tree.The motorcycle had two seats so Lam could ride with her, and there were roses on the sides of the handlebars. But Lam did not ride with her this time--he had a class to go to, and later had to endure the burden of taking the bus home with the other kids. But he was happy for Violet--he always knew she was special. Both of them were little outcasts in this rowdy and quirky little school--Lam because he just didn't seem to fit anywhere except with two eccentric girls (both of which were quite popular), and Violet because she was technically a Roserade hybrid.

As the two walked by a group of other students, they waved at Violet and laughed. Violet occasionally hung out with these seven girls, these seven popular girls of the school. You had to some outstanding things in this school to be with this group--and Violet's outstanding performance in talent shows, special bond with grass-type and poison-type Pokemon, supposedly "hot" appearance (especially with the purple sunglasses she sometimes wore for fun), and the fact that she always smelled like roses just asked for initiation into it. Lam really wasn't seen as one of the more popular guys, but he wasn't marked a loser or a freak at least, like Violet was by some of the less popular students. No matter how pretty she might be otherwise, one would have to admit that those fingernails were kind of creepy... and no matter how handsome Lam might be otherwise, one would have to admit that that necklace was going too far...

"Bye Blackjack," Violet called to Lam as she put on her purple sunglasses and rode away. She sometimes called him "Blackjack" as a cute little nickname. Perhaps it was because she was really lucky to have him. Anyways, Violet zoomed down the city streets, so excited that she went way above the speed limit and ran two red lights, sneaking away from one or two cops in the process. It wasn't very long before she found herself at a small airport. Parking the motorcycle in a dark garage, she entered a small building near a bunch of Drifloon-shaped blimps.

"Ah, Miss Hawkeye," the ticket collector greeted as he received Violet's ticket. "This way please."
    The ticket collector led Violet to one of the colourful blimps--this particular one looked like a yellow Drifloon with red tape across its mouth. Anyways, soon Violet entered the small car that was attached to the balloon-ish blimp, and the pilot got it into the air...

It was a pretty long ride--the Drifloon-shaped blimp floated over a large forest, next to a flock of migrating Wingull, over the ocean, around a thunderhead that hovered over the ocean, over a crowded beach, over a large city, over a few smaller towns and the plains, and eventually landed in another city. It was here that Violet took a taxi to the academy. She got out, walked through the garden... Wow, it was a very beautiful and lavish garden. Nearly every type of flower imaginable bloomed here, from the exotic birds of paradise to several types of the more common poppies. There was also one section devoted to roses, Violet's favourite flower. Well, if she was a Roserade hybrid, she had better like roses! After literally "stopping to smell the roses", Violet proceeded through the front doors of the mansion-like academy, where several other teenagers, an Alakazam, and an older man stood. The man, who was wearing an elegant robe with the initials "JV" on it, stepped forwards to greet the new entry at once.

"Welcome to my academy, Miss Hawkeye," he said as he shook hands with her, immediately recognising the bright red fingernails on her hand.
    "Apparently 80% of adults call me 'Miss Hawkeye' nowadays, while thank goodness nobody calls me Florita. (I hate that name.) Practically everyone else that knows me calls me Violet."
    Many of the other people in the room were surprised at this denim-clad girl's enthusiasm and energy, and the stylish way in which she folded up her sunglasses (with erh fingers barely peeking out from her overly long sleeves) and put them in her little shiny lavender backpack.
    "Ah, Violet, eh? Welcome Violet--I am Dr. James Vinton. Now, how about showing me what you can do?"
    Violet raised her eyebrows at this statement.
    "You mean show you my powers?" Violet asked. "I don't think you'd want to see both of my abilities--otherwise I might end up killing someone in this room. Buuut..."

Violet took a step back and knelt down onto one knee, crossing ehr arms in front of her chest in an elegant fashion. Her jacket seemed to recede into the back of her neck, but after it did, a long, dark green cape erupted from the back of her neck, falling gracefully on her back. Meanwhile, a little pink rosebud crept out from the very top of her head and bloomed. After this was done, Violet stood up--when she did, her arms turned green. Then she held her arms out with her fingertips facing upward--and a bouquet of bright red roses sprouted from her right wrist and replaced her hand. Meanwhile, a thin, snakelike vine covered in thorns erupted from her left middle finger, twisted around a bit in the air, and then receded back into her finger. Then, a bouquet of blue flowers sprouted of her wrist to replace her left hand.

Violet smiled after that little demonstration, and Dr. Vinton clapped his hands in approval.
    "My my, that certainly was a showy little demonstration."
    Then Violet crossed her arms again, her hands replacing the bouquets that had been there before. The pink rose on her head opened further and became a shorter part of her dark purple hair that stuck up a bit. Her cape wrapped itself around her arms and became a denim jacket again. Finally, Violet turned around and walked towards the other teens, a bounce in her step. She made her way over to the couch, where a white-haired girl was sitting.
    "Hello there," Violet greeted, extending a hand to shake. "I'm Violet. What's your name? And what Pokemon are you fused with?"
    Violet wasn't sure how to word the Pokemon transformation thingy, but she figured this would suffice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Name:Whesker Dregab

Nickname: Wes

Pokemon: Linoone. Whesker has the ability to run incredibly fast...when running in a straight line, when he tries to turn however he normally tends to go flying into a wall but he often knows to time his turns perfectly because of his great sense of smell.

Description: Whesker looks like your regular, medium length black haired, blue eyed, sixteen year old teenager, well, weight wise anyway, his height however is another story, he stands at exactly 6 foot 3 inches which he classes as overly tall for his age. He usually wears a normal pair of blue denim jeans which are slightly baggy so they are held up by a black belt. He also wears a brown T-shirt with a strange white pattern that makes him wonder if the makers of the shirt know what the pattern means as it seems to be just a big mess. The pattern is usually covered by his brown jacket . His most distinguishing feature that sets him apart from others is his fingernails which have grown to quite a length and have grown sharp and always seem to be the same length all the time, no matter how many times he cuts them. He also has incredibly pale skin due to the fact that he doesn't like the sun; possibly due to his Pokémon counterpart being nocturnal. He will brave the sun if he has to.

Half Description: When he turns "Half" his hair grows down to his hips and they join onto a tail which grows out over his trousers unlike what people would think as what happens on television shows where the tail rips out of the trousers. His nails also grow longer and become sharper in his half form and his hair/fur becomes striped, half black and half white.

Pokemon Description: The overall shape and figure is the same as a normal Linoone, only one feature is different, and it seems to be a big enough reason for the other Pokemon to class him as an outcast and that is one stripe stays black in contrast to the usual brown and the other stripe stays white in contrast to the usual creamy colour.

Personality: Wes is an overall kind and gentle person but is mostly timid because of the fact that he only ever goes outside when it's dark and he is never allowed to go to any parties as his parents are afraid that his "special" features come out by accident and he embarrass his parents. The lack of social activity causes him to sometimes get unintentionally violent when he meets somebody and tries to impress them. He never means to hurt anyone but can do it accidentally when trying to show his affection as he often forgets that he has claws.

Last edited:

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    As Wolf got off from his train, he noticed the prestigous University building in sight. As he left the train station, he pondered. Why should I go here in the first place? ...,Well, there are gonna be other people with powers, like me. Plus, my old life sucked at my old place. thought Wolf as he approached the massive building. Outside the University, he saw some people waiting for him. As he got closer, he could see that there were 3 boys, 4 girls and a old guy. The old guy approached Wolf. "You must be Ippiki Ookami." said the old guy. "What if I am?" answered Wolf in a stern tone. "Let me explain." siad the old guy. "I am Dr.James Vinton and I am the one who sent you the letter inviting you to this haven for people like yourself." explained Dr.Vinton. "Oh ya, I remember that letter." said Wolf, recalling the letter.

Ippiki Ookami,

You have been cordally invited to an Academy for people with "gifts" such as yours, known as the University. At this facilility, you will not be exiled for having such powers, but accepted for your gift. The building offers fair meals, areas for your enjoyment and a room for yourself. (Just like everyone else here.) Should you choose to accept this offer, come to this adress to see the University for yourself and have a life of normalcy with other "gifted people".

"Practically forced me to come here." "What was that?" "Nothing!" Wolf exclaimed as he let out a sigh. "Well, Ippiki-" "Call me Wolf." Wolf interrupted. "Alright then, Wolf, let's see your gifted abilities." said Dr. Vinton. "Alright, you asked for it." said Wolf as his eyes started to glow red. Then, he got down on all fours as a coat of white fur formed over Wolf's clothes. An extra layer of fur made a mane on his neck. On his head, a black blade in the shape of a cresent had formed out from his hair. From his forehead, a big black dot had sprouted. On his lower back, a black tail curved, almost in the form of a sword grew. Right above his hands and feet, on each side, three black spikes had been formed. Wolf howled as his transformation had finished."Owooooooo!" howled Wolf.

"Well, I can see why you're called Wolf. Is there anything else to your powers?" asked the Doctor. "Just watch me." said Wolf and with lightning speed, ran around the University on all fours. "I see, super speed as well. Very impressive, Wolf." said Dr.Vinton. "Thank you, said Wolf as he reverted to his human form. "Now, why don't you go wait with the other students, alright?" asked the Doctor. "Might as well." answered Wolf as he went with the other kids.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Name: James Stone

Nickname: jak

Pokemon: Snorlax. Has the ability to put others to sleep with just a yawn and cant be hurt fire, ice, or be poisoned.

Description: Jak is 5ft 1in tall weighs in at a whooping 220. Dont be confused by is weight he isnt fat its all muscle though he is a bit pudgy though. Jak has short black fuzzy hair it looks the same when dry or wet, no one knows the real color of his eye's bcuz he is alway's squinting just like the way snorlax is but what really makes jak stick out is the shape of his head it has more of a roundness to it then normal people and this is what makes others tease him. Beyond that jak wears a black t-shirt with a giant white circle in the middle , khaki cargo shorts, and black sandals instead of shoe's. Jak's shirt and shorts are often dirty because he sleeps outside under trees and on the dirt you can also find crums and stains on his shirt cause he is a messy eater. Jak is also found carrying a brown duffle bag around with him which contains and extra change of clothes or a helping of food.

Half Description: When Jak is in his half form gains the shape of a snorlax but doesn't grow in height, his body becomes round his hands and feet also become round. His stomach expands and engulf's his arms and legs until it reaches his hands and feet. His weight changes dramatically and though he is big he moves around pretty swiftly the only problem is sitting down when he tries to sit he leans back and just falls back. His skin is also changed to a blackish grey smooth type of rubber, the only thing that stays the same are his toes that go around his round feet.

Pokemon Description: Again Jak is transformed into a snorlax but this time he grows in height as well as in size and weight. Though he is slightly shorter than other snorlax's wat really seperate's him from the others is that he keeps his nose and eyebrow's and his skin is a darker color then the others.

Personality: Jak is an outdoors kind of guy he travels from town to town by himself sleeps under trees and looks up at the sky most of the time he doesnt really like to converse with others he keeps to himself unless he see's some one hurt or being picked on and then he'll come in and use his size to intimidate the bully but he ends up scary both the bully and the bullied. Jak is very kind and funny if you give him a chance to get to know you. though he travels alot and is outdoorsy he is very lazy so dont come and ask him to help out in any project's unless you offer some food, yes just like snorlax jak like's to eat and he has quite the appetite.

yes i finished so is it good enough.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Ell, welcome! :)

mikey, please read the section on what I am looking for in a sign-up (which is situated conveniently below the forms). Then edit your post accordingly.

Rai is such a ladies' man! XD

IC:One by one the others filed in. It almost appeared like it was all planned out, because whenever one teen as finished showing Dr. Vinton his or her abilities the next person came in. Andrew found that he didn't have to wait too long before everyone had made an appearance. The lad looked over each one of them again; trying to see if he could remember which one had which power. When he thought he had everyone's name remembered and everyone's power sorted out he sat back in his chair content with himself. A flashback hit Andrew there. Slowly the current scene started to fade out before his mind and he was back in the orphanage that he had grown up in.

"What is that!?" came a shrill voice as the scene before him became more apparent. There was a long narrow room with beds on either side, and he happened to be on the farthest end. Something was wrong, because there was a woman staring in horror at him. Was there something wrong with him?

He watched at the woman grew more and more panicked and confused as she tried to race toward him, but then backed away and ran out of the room shouting, "Help!" Yet, poor Andrew couldn't put his finger on what was wrong. What could have made that woman so scared? Then it hit him. He looked down and discovered that his tail and ears were out. Rai, then a boy who was just coming into puberty, had lost control of his powers for what seemed the thousandth time; however, this time was worse.

Smoke quickly filled the air, and to Rai's horror he found that he had been shooting bolts of electricity through the air, igniting the beds on fire. As the scene faded, Andrew could hear the screams of adults and children as they tried to escape from the blaze.

"Well, now that we all seem to be here, why don't I show you all to your rooms?" Dr. Vinton told the group, his voice penetrating through Andrew's thoughts. At that the boy snapped out of his horrible daydream and shook his head violently, as if that would clear his head. Looking over, Rai realized that the doctor was already on his feet and moving up the elaborate staircase that was positioned in the entrance. Jumping to his feet, Andrew made haste to follow him.

Dr. Vinton reached the first room on the right side of the hallway. Turning around, he waited for everyone to catch up before stating, "Girls on the left which are the evens, boys on the right which are the odds. This room, room 101 will be John and Tyler's." Walking over to the next room, which was on the left, the Doctor announced, "Sophie, this is where you and Dana will be, room 102." He then came to the right side of the hallway again and said, "Ippiki and Andrew, this will be in room 103." Dr. Vinton moved to the girls' side again and told everyone, "Room 104, this will be Ashleigh and Florita's room." Skipping over the next boys dorm, Dr. Vinton came to room 106. "Daniel this will be your room. I must apologize, but since there is an odd number of people, you'll be dorming by yourself for the time being. I hope this isn't a bother."

Turning to the group, Dr. Vinton smiled softly at the group. He couldn't help but fondly think of them as his children, and they had only been there for a few minutes. "Please join me in the dining room. I have a meal waiting for all of us, and it will give us a time to socialize. Your stuff will be moved to your rooms while we talk, so please, don't worry about what you've brought. Now, we don't want to let the food get cold now do we? So let's be off!" After that, Dr. Vinton headed down to the dining room.

By this time, Andrew was feeling more comfortable with this group, and being a sixteen-year-old boy, he looked for the nearest girl to attach himself as he followed Dr. Vinton. Looking around, the first girl Andrew saw, and remembered the name of was Ashleigh. Rai introduced himself, "My name is Andrew McGracin, you can call me Rai though. Everyone does, though I must admit that that "everyone" is only a few people. You must be Ashleigh, right?"

Reaching the dining room, Andrew realized that this was more of a banquet hall than a dining room. There was a long table that, to Rai's amazed mind, seemed to stretch on forever. Rai offered Ashleigh a seat, before taking his, obviously thinking how smooth he must be.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back