• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen PoKeMoN EV'S.

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
Years
  • Talk about all PoKeMoN EV'S in this thread.

I have EV'S for 1 PoKeMoN and that PoKeMoN is Bulbasaur.

I went to serebii.net about a week or 2 ago and look at Bulbasaurs stats for its Strongest Nature and I am 100% confident that Bulbasaur's 2 Strongest Natures are:

1. Hasty Nature
    2. Relaxed Nature

Though they're both good natures for Bulbasaur you should guess why these 2 natures are the best.

A Hasty natured Bulbasaur will have great Speed, but will lack Defense and a Relaxed natured Bulbasaur will have great Defense, but lack Speed.

I think that if you breed a Male Bulbasaur with a Hasty Nature and a Female with a Relaxed Nature and hatch a Hasty Bulbasaur you'll have one with a higher Defense then a normal Hasty Natured Bulbasaur would have.

This is just a theory by me so if you want to try it you can go ahead and tell me if my theory is a good one or a bad one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No..your theory is probably wrong. If you hatched another Bulbasaur with a Hasty nature, then it'll come down to what EVs you give it and the IVs it has.

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
  • You're probably right demonchaos619, but I'll try it out once I gt Leaf Green and let you know if my theory is 100% correct.

I'll try to get more PoKeMoN EV'S real soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I have EV'S for 1 PoKeMoN and that PoKeMoN is Bulbasaur.
    What do you mean ONE Pokemon??? Any Pokemon that battles has EVs.

I think that if you breed a Male Bulbasaur with a Hasty Nature and a Female with a Relaxed Nature and hatch a Hasty Bulbasaur you'll have one with a higher Defense then a normal Hasty Natured Bulbasaur would have.
    Natures raise one stat by 10% and lowers another stat by 10%. A set amount of 10% that doesn't change. If you're trying to pass on EVs through breeding, it won't work. EVs aren't passed on. Once you hatch the new Bulbasaur, it'll have 0 EVs.

Back