• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Exordium

Should I make a YouTube channel to post updates (footage of game) ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    Here's the Dojo battle vs. Cynthia (Sun Dojo Master)

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    *Update*

I've been working a little bit slower on the game these past few days. However, I have almost finished another part of the game that has some story events in it. The estimated time of release for the first BETA is August 20th, give or take a few days. If I actually put in some more steady work, it will be released even sooner.

I have also figured out how to change the player's sprite in game, which could lead to the possibility of changing your outfit, similar to Pokemon X & Y versions. That is all I have for now, have a nice day!

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    *Updates*

As of now, the gameplay has increased from 45 minutes to 75+ minutes of gameplay. I have completed the main eventing and mapping to go up to and including Aliena Woods (A story event happens there that will take you somewhere else). I was starting to map Aliena Village, but as always, I came to an "artist's block" for what I wanted to do. I will hopefully have an idea of how to map it tomorrow.

I'll also be showing another boss-battle tomorrow which will also give a small sneak-peak to where the story event takes place. If you bothered to read this far, I have a question on whether or not you guys would want me to make different outfits you could buy at the Pokemart for your character. For example: Hats, hair-color change, skin tone change (even weird colors like green if you so desire), etc.

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    Here's a screenshot of Aliena Village so far.

Back