• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Expedition

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay everyone This is my brand new pokemon game made on rm2k3 and its called pokemon expedition. This game is based in a beautiful new region called talion.
    This game will have custom pokemon made by me. These pokemon have their own characteristics and my game will hold a pokedex with actual dexters voice describing each pokemon.
    You can become a breeder, researcher and a pokemon trainer. You can also interact with your pokemon by taking them out of their pokeballs and you can feed them and make them happy by giving them gifts! There is also an hunger system, a weather system and a day and night system.
    These are the new pokemon starters that i have done with their evolutions they have been carefuly made so that they have their own personalities.
    Charmill : The fire mouse pokemon
    Pokemon Expedition
    Charmill is a cute pokemon which can use attacks such as rage to torment its enemys. Charmill is hard to train but when given its full attention it will probably become the strongest. The tail on Charmill is lit up and when the fire on the tail grows charmill will peform an awesome attack.

Azumion : Evolved form of Charmill
    Pokemon Expedition
    Azumion is a beautiful pokemon perfect for pokemon contests. It can perform moves like fire wave and fire spin and can create fire armors. Its big ears allow his doging skills to increase. This pokemon only evolved because you trained your charmill well so this pokemon is totaly obidiant,

Azumizard: Final form of Charmill
    Pokemon Expedition
    Azumizard is the final form of Charmill this pokemon is a feirce beast which can be controlled by its trainer only if you gave it full attention as a Charmil Azumizard uses moves like iron tail and volcano attack.

Trebaka : A plant pokemon
    Pokemon Expedition
    Trebaka is the grass and plant pokemon. Trebaka is very easy to train and can perform powerful grass attacks like vine wip and rasor leaf. Trebaka loves to be admired when its won a battle , contest or when its complimented when its found something.

Baybakal Evolved form of Trebaka
    Pokemon Expedition
    Baybakal uses its upper body layout to perform astonishing attacks like solar bean and burning sun. Although trebaka is very obident baybakal is not as much. It will expect you to make it happy.

Megbak The Final Form of Trebaka
    Pokemon Expedition
    This pokemon is hard to train. But if you train it well it will respect you and will become one of the strongest pokemon in your party. This pokemon will perform moves like solarquake iron tail and many more.

SquirtKip : The water scale pokemon
    Pokemon Expedition
    Squirtkip is a shy pokemon who will obey you always but will only become your friend if you give it gifts, food, and compliments.

Warsquirtkip : Evolved form of Squirtkip
    Pokemon Expedition
    This pokemon is now a confident pokemon. Warsquirtkip uses strong moves like hydropump and water punch. This pokemon will be on your side if you trained it well and if you havent you will experience wetness.

Blastkip Final form of Squirtkip
    Pokemon Expedition
    This pokemon has now become a showoff pokemon and will be harder to train. You will need to calm it down and you will need to raise the obidence level by winning more matches. When its trained well it will perform awesome moves like hudro sucktion and water wind.

Okay So these are all the starters and their evolutions. This game is gonna have 150 new pokemon and remeber it will have a pokedex with sounds describing each pokemon. Plus i will include original kanto,jhoto and hoen pokemon as you travel your way to become the best at either research, breeding , gym leader anything you want!

here are a few screens
    Pokemon Expedition
    A classic screen lol intro bit.
    Pokemon Expedition
    The title screen!
    Pokemon Expedition
    A screen of the starting town rustleburg.
    Pokemon Expedition
    Custom begining with animations and music
    Pokemon Expedition
    Prolouge with Proffesor Ronald
    Pokemon Expedition
    Intro to the boy character you can be a girl aswell!
    Pokemon Expedition
    Pokemon Heros house
    Pokemon Expedition
    Bedroom
    Pokemon Expedition
    Pokemon centre
    Pokemon Expedition
    Route 1
    Pokemon Expedition
    Horbile..its rainy and its night
    Pokemon Expedition

Okay basicly you play as a character named Max or Maria depending on what gender you are. Note you can also change their names but in real life thats their names. Max loved all formes of pokemon and he loved drawing pokemon especialy. Max could become anything in the game but either way he begins his journey by helping professor ronald of the roof of his lab. Then proffesor ronald similes and gives Max or Maria a ticket. This ticket is to obtain a pokemon from mr pokemon who lives on route one. Now what happens after play the demo and find out. His rival is a guy named mario who moves in from quaint little new bark town. He left town becuase he had his pokemon stolen from his arch enemy. His only pokemon was a cyndacuil that he loved. He moves in and becomes your bestest friends and you travel in you own paths but ocasonily meet up.
    So thats my pokemon game story! plus the battle system is going to be totaly custom ill post screens on that later thanks for reading please comment and if you want to be in my team contact me on my msn
    [email protected] thanks

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    thanks more screens will come soon plus i have a mega custom battle system plus i have desgined over 40 pokemon already!

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    Ouch, some Pok?mon sprites are not very good : Baybakal, Squirtkip, Blastkip... I think that you need help for them. But other sprites are ok.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Your mapping is impressive and the rest of the game is also pretty good, yeah, some of those sprites do look a bit wierd, but what they hey, keep it up, I can't wait for more screenshots.:P

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    thanks everyone by the way is anyone on this fourm a great charceterset maker i need one on my team to post new screens and stuff

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    No, sorry I don't do requests, Unless i'm paid. Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No I can't do that, I am currently doing 80+ sprites for another person and my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you I already have around about 160 sprites!!!!!!!!

Back