• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Expedition

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Even if you started this game 10 years ago, you never posted it until now and it was already posted by Kyledove so you need to change the name.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    It's silly to have to change the name just because someone came up with it before.. Anyway, here are thesuras alternatives to expedition:
    http colon slash slash thesaurus dot reference dot com/search?q=expedition said:
    campaign, caravan, cavalcade, company, crew, crowd, cruise, crusade, enterprise, entrada, excursion, exploration, explorers, fleet, jaunt, junket, mission, outing, party, patrol, peregrination, picnic, posse, quest, safari, squadron, swing, team, tour, travel, travels, trek, trip, undertaking, voyage, voyagers, wayfarers

exteradude

That intro is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! You are SO good! Keep up the good work!

Zyphr

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Ya, I agree...
    You're pokemon need way better names....
    I mean, what kind of a name is Blastkip?

Cool intro by the way

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    The name of this game has been taken. Pokemon Expedition is taken by our wonderful member, Kyledove. Please change it.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    He doesn't get the whole-CHANGE THE NAME PLEASE-thing.Please change the name mate...anyway, nicwe work, but i am disapointed with the starting fusions.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    He doesn't get the whole-CHANGE THE NAME PLEASE-thing.Please change the name mate...anyway, nicwe work, but i am disapointed with the starting fusions.

Eh, if you didn't notice. He made a new topic with a new title. Maybe you guys should stop whining about the name, and take a look at his new game.

Back