• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fan Universe needs your help

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
  • Well, my sponsor/host went out of bussiness. So I can afford a new host (I need to concentrate on my studies so lets just say I don't have much money coming in), I need donations. If you are a fan of Pokemon Fan Universe, please consider donating to:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/[email protected]

Hopefully with your help, I will be able to get it back online soon.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • If anyone cares, PFU is back online. The forums (do not discuss them!) and pokedex (feel free to discuss) are offline. I am working to get them back online ASAP.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • They aren't going to be. I need to concentrate on my education therefore I have decided to discontinue my website.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • That's some dedication to education. (No, I didn't make that rhyme on purpose. *feels corny*)

o.o You should have just left it up until the domain expired and left the forums up... ah well. Are you ever going to reopen it, do you think? ^_^;

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I have some ideas for things I can next summer. I would need to get a staff together to maintain the content and add new content. Since obviously I could not do that. I tried getting a staff together last summer but my efforts didn't work as well as I had hoped. There just aren't that many people who know what they are doing out there willing to work on a pokemon site rather than start their own. I know a few webmasters that I orignally taught php and valid xhtml/css to who would have qualified but they have their own sites to worry about. Part of the pokedex is still online. The RS info at pokedex.net

Back