• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fan Universe

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    I know people must be wondering where it went all of a sudden. Well, last night some how someone hacked the server. My host has restored my account and I am gradually restoring the site. Some MySQL data has been lost and news updates after september have been lost. The pokedex is back online.

I will post more updates on the restoration process as soon as there are new developments.

Edit: Everything except for PFUf and the sidebar poll are back online.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    y dont u get a new layout when u put it back up...look like an amature made it on angelfire...or somthing like that, sorry but its the truth, lots of ppl think so, although you do have some good content.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    It is supposed to already be back up but the server seems to have went down, probably due to heavy load since a ton of people want to restore their sites.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    SA, as an active recommender on Vbulletin Hosting Forum, and Webhostingtalk, I highly suggest you get away from inlandhosting! There are plenty of better hosts, that can offer that same decent price, but InlandHosting is nothing but problems!

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    They haven't given me many problems. Probably because they rely on me to advertise. Anyway, do you know of any free domain hosts that give a ton of bandwidth and space? Not to mention CPanel, PHP, MySQL, and CGI...

Edit: Upon reflection, they aren't the company they used to be. Since the orignal owner left it, it has gone downhill. I don't have many free options through.

2nd Edit: I have fixed as much as I could... There is substantial damage to HTTP created content through. -_-

ChocolateFairy

Fairy Of Time
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 24, 2003
    Shining Arcanine said:
    They haven't given me many problems. Probably because they rely on me to advertise. Anyway, do you know of any free domain hosts that give a ton of bandwidth and space? Not to mention CPanel, PHP, MySQL, and CGI...

Edit: Upon reflection, they aren't the company they used to be. Since the orignal owner left it, it has gone downhill. I don't have many free options through.

2nd Edit: I have fixed as much as I could... There is substantial damage to HTTP created content through. -_-

you really should get a new layout up...it's a great site tho

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    I have a layout coded but IE6 SP1 can not view it as it was released with incomplete standards support. Not to mention parts of the layout are not final yet.

Back