• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon fate version problems and summery

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-9 unit

flood infected pikachu (BRAINS
Years
  • ok so first of all this is the title screen of the game i'm about to explain...

the game's holding strong (for now) i'm doing some edits on the sprites adding the new starters and fixing the ultra-terra glitch.

my problems are:
    (crew wise problems) i need a scripter, beta tester, and other stuff

(glitch wise) ok so everytime you take a few steps a red light will flash, i'm not sure WHAT triggered it but it's the red glitch, second a glitch triggers the inability to enter the party, edit your pokemon it's called the ultra-terra glitch. and then there's the capture glitch which will alow you to NOT capture pokemon. but you can just wast pokeballs (which are 1-12 poke each. varies upon type)

(sprite wise) um suicune needs to be rendered, shadow shiny celebi icon needs rendering, and i'll do the sprite updating

currently compleate

• Snivy was added to the pokedex and is now a captureable pokemon
    • 50% of intended legendaries where given genders
    • groudon and growlithe where given updated sprites
    • charizard,manetric, and giratina's sprites where switched (shiny and regular are now regular and shiny)
    current issues:

• the ultra-terra glitch is not allowing to test the current snivy update
    • team colored is not yet in the storyline due to maping problems
    • someone needs to show me how to render because shiyn suicune is messed up and edited icons are not right

• attacks are not properly animated or sprited
    what is needed:

hybrids

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back