• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Favorites

Which is your Favorite Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    From the list: Kyogre. All time favorite: Eevee.

I taught my Kyogre Thunder, and since it never misses in the rain...well, you get it.

I love teaching my Eevee on G/S/C Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. Then, when it evolves to Espeon, I have an Espeon with Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. Plus, since I don't use those TM's on anything else, when I saw Eevee could learn them, I immediatly dumped them off on it and trained it by beating Drowzees and Haunters.

Deoxys555

Deoxys catcher
    Years
    Favorite and off list is Deoxys

Favorite and on list are Rayquaza because he's strong, Latios and Registeel because they're cool.

TOMMOROW IS MY BIRTHDAY.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Out of those, my favorites are Rayquaza and Kyogre.

Years
    Out of that list, Groudon. As a good friend said to me, "Groudon! The eyeliner Pokemon!"

Groudon obviously plays on the goth vibe playing on Japan and America, before Hot Topic ruined that. Plus giving Magma a lovely Pokemon to extend themselves to. Plus as a Ground type, he's more of a symbol for Giovanni or Magma than anything and has the strength to back himself up. Obviously that symbolism and design rather appeals to me.

All time: Omastar, because that is based from an actual animal, and that lovely nautilus shell. So convoulted. Dreamy sighs.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i like latios, he looks cool, and he is a psychic dragon, which makes him even more cool.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Groudon because of it speacil ability. If you teach it solar beam then it be crazy solar beam strick attack. Then earthquake and flamethrower. It just a cool battle toy to play with.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose Rayquaza aimply because it's a freaking awesome big, green dragon~type thing. X3 Green = cool. Dragon = super cool. =P But I do like all Pokemon, but I'm a big fan of dragons and Rayquaza just looks so cool. >=3

~Kelsey

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    i love all pokemon but the legendaries ace stole my heart.
    But the legendary wolf goddesses:Suicune,naichka,raikou,and entei are best though.
    Pokemon Favorites

Dysnomia

Kickin it Jack Bauer style
    Years
    • Age 37
    • MD
    • Seen Jan 12, 2006
    I voted for Rayquaza. He is the coolest out of all of them.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Rayquaza1 said:
    Happy Birthday, Deoxys555. Hey, My birthday is on November 30th.
    That's completely offtopic - please only post to discuss the topic the thread is for. ^_^;

And they're all Hoenn legendaries. ;-; Kyogre, I guess, because it's a Water Pok?mon? *shrugs* I'm not really into legendaries - probably has something to do with so many n00bs using them in their usernames... it kinda puts you off them... no offence to the few ones that are smart and that put them in their username. =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back