• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokemon Fellowship In Kanto

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    or maybe create partner safari zones all over kanto and maybe have johto to and orange islands later cause they are pretty much connected to kanto but those are more optional with partner safari it should deal with friendship score the higher it is the more pokemon they will try to catch for you then you can spread them out through a few regions and also maybe put in an encounter chart it is optional but would be cool to know if you got everything in the area and another good idea is to have partner exclusive moves for partner pokemon like reds eevee if you evolve it into a jolteon first then into the water electric type they should maybe get a duel type moves that could be hard to do but it is also something to think about

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    or maybe create partner safari zones all over kanto and maybe have johto to and orange islands later cause they are pretty much connected to kanto but those are more optional with partner safari it should deal with friendship score the higher it is the more pokemon they will try to catch for you then you can spread them out through a few regions and also maybe put in an encounter chart it is optional but would be cool to know if you got everything in the area and another good idea is to have partner exclusive moves for partner pokemon like reds eevee if you evolve it into a jolteon first then into the water electric type they should maybe get a duel type moves that could be hard to do but it is also something to think about

Yes I agree an encounter chart would be helpful.

special moves for red's eevee, I thought of that actually , they are kinda broken right now, if you unlock their hidden abilities, a 2 type move could make them even more broken, I don't know tell me what you think guys.

I think I will add the sevii islands later on, as for johto it has story on its own.

and yes, the game already has friendship score system , so that should be considered when sending partner into saffari zone another great idea, thanks man.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    will you be able to become more evil than Giovanni if he will be in the game but in truth how many gen Pokémon will be in game also can you redesign the sevii islands and make the maps different and depending on morality should change the partners you can use but could u put in like a job system that can also decide that and can u add in a quest log with new quest system can help it should have main quest and side quest even though a lot of people already know how it goes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    will you be able to become more evil than Giovanni if he will be in the game but in truth how many gen Pokémon will be in game also can you redesign the sevii islands and make the maps different and depending on morality should change the partners you can use but could u put in like a job system that can also decide that and can u add in a quest log with new quest system can help it should have main quest and side quest even though a lot of people already know how it goes

In this game there will be 2 main routs ( for red )the normal one with friends ( fellowship path ) and the more darker and tougher route where red goes solo and more of Psychopath, doesn't care for anyone, in this path you can join team rocket or not, i won't say much for spoilers but the story will be much diffrent the more you progress in the game, you just need to figure out how to unlock the second path ( hint: the very first choice you have to make, will you help leaf and save Pikachu or will you ignore her and carry on)

as for how many pokemons for this game 1-3 gen ( gen 3 will be less accessible ) alongside their evolution line form other gens.

job system and quest log, because it is fire red and everyone knows how the story normally progress, I might not do, also the more plugin you add the more bugs you can get, but i will keep that in mind especially for the new added content.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    could you put a in system along with the friendship where red could get a pokemon based on partner like leaf gives you a pichu nurse joy a happiny and can u allow to choose any starter from 1 to 3 you get any eevee starter along side and in that link there is something wrong cause i think pichu evolves into pikachu and cleffa into clefairy but anyways will you put in more fakemon like the dual type eevee evolutions and i hate hms no offence can u make them optional like hm items but i dont mind a challenge so could you put in a difficulty system

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    could you put a in system along with the friendship where red could get a pokemon based on partner like leaf gives you a pichu nurse joy a happiny and can u allow to choose any starter from 1 to 3 you get any eevee starter along side and in that link there is something wrong cause i think pichu evolves into pikachu and cleffa into clefairy but anyways will you put in more fakemon like the dual type eevee evolutions and i hate hms no offence can u make them optional like hm items but i dont mind a challenge so could you put in a difficulty system

for starters and why there are only one each and they can't breed, it's for the story , each one of them has its story before you get them , as it will reveals later in the game , most of them were normal once, also i want people to try different characters together not just red.

for starters every johto starter is catchable\gift ( there is only 1 ) you have to find them, for hoenn starters after you beat brock talk to P.Oak as red ( you may want to bring leaf too).

most hms will not be needed ( except for surf and maybe fly ) i will try my best to minimize them .

fakemons: can't promise anything, they need sprites and i suck with graphics, i only managed the eevee evolution line thanks to StarWolff and some of them need some works.

as for challenges i may add some once the game is finished, if you have any idea for challenges I will look into it.
    and thanks again for your feedback.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    nuzlocke for optional challenge maybe have some sort of world tournament after becoming champion where you beat legendary trainers scattered across kanto and sevii then if you beat them all you can take part in the world tournament, and it would be nice to also have trainer titles they can be influenced from the story but not completely and i think if you have negative karma you should be able to steal pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    nuzlocke for optional challenge maybe have some sort of world tournament after becoming champion where you beat legendary trainers scattered across kanto and sevii then if you beat them all you can take part in the world tournament, and it would be nice to also have trainer titles they can be influenced from the story but not completely and i think if you have negative karma you should be able to steal pokemon

nuzlocke is always an option , even though it could be done without me adding it to the game ( self-imposed ) , but i will keep it in mind.
    world tournament, could be a great idea for post-game in the sevii islands.
    steal pokemon
    Spoiler:

titles are another great idea like when you win the s.s.anne tournament you get a title.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    oh for exp instead of trying to share exp between characters couldnt you make a exp storage that can convert exp into exp candy

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    oh for exp instead of trying to share exp between characters couldnt you make a exp storage that can convert exp into exp candy

yes i just noticed that day care dose not gives exp, just like later gen, i might add exp candy , still think traded pokemon bonus + trainer bonus is more than enough.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    will you redesign kanto a bit so that it can be more to your style with some new cities and other stuff and will there be battle bond between trainers and pokemon between train and main starter and hopefully you can change nature and ivs

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    will you redesign kanto a bit so that it can be more to your style with some new cities and other stuff and will there be battle bond between trainers and pokemon between train and main starter and hopefully you can change nature and ivs

I probably won't redesign kanto like add more cities or change routs, however there will be plenty of new contents, some places will get redesign like s.s.anne.

as for making a bond between pokemons and trainers in battle, do you mean like newer gen where the pokemon sometimes survive last hit and stuff like that?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    yeah kind of but not completely the same like ash-greninja battle bond i came up with a new idea that could be good level caps like 20 for the first gym it is where the pokemon stops growing up in level after u hit a certain level if you didn't know, but you can choose where it stops growing i was just giving an example i think it would be cool to put in guilds a cross the region where you take on side quests that can give you very good awards and some can lead to legendary pokemon cause it would be boring to have all legendary pokemon just given to you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    yeah kind of but not completely the same like ash-greninja battle bond i came up with a new idea that could be good level caps like 20 for the first gym it is where the pokemon stops growing up in level after u hit a certain level if you didn't know, but you can choose where it stops growing i was just giving an example i think it would be cool to put in guilds a cross the region where you take on side quests that can give you very good awards and some can lead to legendary pokemon cause it would be boring to have all legendary pokemon just given to you

for lvl cap I probably going to do it as a challenge , like when you start the game it is going to be optional, the game is challenging enough without a lvl cap, beside the exp calculation is like later Gen, kinda close to lvl cap, you gain less and less exp the higher your pokemon lvl from your opponents.

for side quest there will be some each with its own reword, can't promise anything about guilds.

And as for legendries don't worry, they are not for free, at least not for the main characters.

as for a bond between a certain pokemon ( starter ) and its trainer, every starter is unique in a way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    When the game will be finished?

Sorry for the delay on the second chapter, I am really close to finishing it , because there are alot of diffrent stuff i am adding to the game , it needed alot of testing .

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    how long is it and will you be able to catch the starters from each person cause some have baby forms and the mc reds has multiple evolutions but could you have one box inside the computer that can be shared with every character any other box cannot be shared and if certain people are on your team dont they have there own skills

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    how long is it and will you be able to catch the starters from each person cause some have baby forms and the mc reds has multiple evolutions but could you have one box inside the computer that can be shared with every character any other box cannot be shared and if certain people are on your team dont they have there own skills

Ok so first of all hi again, now for starters the idea behind not sharing them is that you try different characters, and you actually going to need all the characters at the end stage of the game.

Now about sharing only one Pc box I don't know if that is possible, you can either share all of them or not share any.

As for the last question, there are actually skills that can be acquired thought the game, if you notice that Gym leaders can summon weather elements at the start of the battle these skills can be acquired threw the game, and it will be activate only when the character is as a partner, for example there is an npc in Pewter city ( brock's dad ) that if you talk to him as red he will help you to defeat brock by teaching red the ability to summon either sunny day or rain at the start of the battle, mind that two weathers cancel themselves .

Back