• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokemon Fellowship In Kanto

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Just curbstomped team rocket just kidding they were pretty hard but my pokemon were better btw the squirtle just ran away can I still get it later or what?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Question how do you evolve feebas because I would really love to have a milotic on my team

Just curbstomped team rocket just kidding they were pretty hard but my pokemon were better btw the squirtle just ran away can I still get it later or what?

Man misty is fucking hard i have lvl 33 pokemons but she is way hard didnt know this was a diffculy game

Hi, glad you were able to find feebas, it can evolve at lvl 30 or if traded while holding prismscale.

Squirtle or the 3rd starter in general, you will encounter it again, along the storyline if you save it.

And the game is meant to be challenging especially gym leaders and team rocket.

Days
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    My game seems to be crashing when I'm on route 9 when I start to talk to Kris. It's giving me this error and I can't progress the story further.
    Z87oTL7

Am I supposed to do something else before coming here?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    My game seems to be crashing when I'm on route 9 when I start to talk to Kris. It's giving me this error and I can't progress the story further.
    Z87oTL7

Am I supposed to do something else before coming here?

If you can post a pic of the error please.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Oh, no I didn't. Thanks! By the way, will we have to keep making new games after each update or is it just going to be this one?
    yeah, sorry about that the last update has too many additional features and some require a new save, but from now onward it will be mostly story content and your save file should be safe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    New patch 1.1.2 is up more bug fixing, and you can check the change log for more details.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    New version released v1.1.3
    Including easy mode , some changes to the starter eevee line and some bugs were fixed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Question do you need to play as all characters like joy and the other guy? Because i find it kind of tedious to change characters all the time or can you like play the game and just have them as partners? Love the game irregardless

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Question do you need to play as all characters like joy and the other guy? Because i find it kind of tedious to change characters all the time or can you like play the game and just have them as partners? Love the game irregardless

hi again,
    it is not necessary to play all 5 characters at once, but it is recommended for the final clash with team rockets to get more than 2 decent teams, and I agree handling and switching between different characters is not the best at the moment, I hope in the future I can make it less tedious.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    actually could you do something like this where when a person joins your team couldn't you make the people join up with you at the spot but then have switch player or switch team mate in the menu have it be its own button and i think it would be nice to be able to take over team rocket evil route or good route where you try to take them out like the main series game hopefully there will be does this game have gen 8 move pool cause Squirtle with shell smash is awesome it would be nice if you could do a money split between characters like lets say if red and leaf team up split the money between the two like half but that might be to hard to do or at least be able to transfer money between each pair that might be easier would be nice to have a raid system for finding difficult encounters and one more thing what's that guy with the yellow hair for between route 2 an viridian forest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    actually could you do something like this where when a person joins your team couldn't you make the people join up with you at the spot but then have switch player or switch team mate in the menu have it be its own button and i think it would be nice to be able to take over team rocket evil route or good route where you try to take them out like the main series game hopefully there will be does this game have gen 8 move pool cause Squirtle with shell smash is awesome it would be nice if you could do a money split between characters like lets say if red and leaf team up split the money between the two like half but that might be to hard to do or at least be able to transfer money between each pair that might be easier would be nice to have a raid system for finding difficult encounters and one more thing what's that guy with the yellow hair for between route 2 an viridian forest

The yellow haired guy in viridian forest is a discord exclusive event which would give you a gift if you entered the right code.
    and about managing partner from the main menu, that was the original plan however it is much harder to script, and that way you are mor like traveling in a group and not as a 2 trainers, it could be fun but there are places that you shouldn't be able change your characters, for example, for example the tournament at the S.S.Anne ( which is kinda a mid-game elite 4 ) gyms, and boss battles, I will see what I can do about it, but now the main story line is my main focus.
    As for splitting the gold between characters in battles, I haven't tried that to be honest, I will keep it in mind, but for now the only way to give other characters gold, for now, is by sharing items like gold nuggets, I may add a nugget seller somewhere if needed.
    And about team rocket do you mean you would like Jessi and James to be playable characters, I didn't quite understand what you meant there.
    Also, this game has gen 8 move set.
    As for raids, I will see what I can do once the main story is finished.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    if you choose the evil route will you be forced into team rocket or able to run your one evil empire like take over team rocket or run your own evil empire and for the good route will you be able to thwart team rocket for good like in that one city where they wont show up again

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    if you choose the evil route will you be forced into team rocket or able to run your one evil empire like take over team rocket or run your own evil empire and for the good route will you be able to thwart team rocket for good like in that one city where they wont show up again

I guess you will find out when it is finished.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    This game looks extremely interesting and is more and more as time goes on.

I have a question, do you have any idea (even very very rough, cause I know borderline nothing into game making and such) of when we'll have a "kinda complete" version of the game (8 gyms + E4) ? I honestly don't enjoy much starting a game and having to stop before I feel finished with it, so I'd rather wait for that even if it means waiting years. I played a couple routes back in 1.0.2 and the concept looked GREAT already back then, keep up the good work !

If I could give a small opinion, be warry there's not too much grinding in the end result, cause making 5 teams is something many wouldn't bother with unless there's access to big big xp sources

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    This game looks extremely interesting and is more and more as time goes on.

I have a question, do you have any idea (even very very rough, cause I know borderline nothing into game making and such) of when we'll have a "kinda complete" version of the game (8 gyms + E4) ? I honestly don't enjoy much starting a game and having to stop before I feel finished with it, so I'd rather wait for that even if it means waiting years. I played a couple routes back in 1.0.2 and the concept looked GREAT already back then, keep up the good work !

If I could give a small opinion, be warry there's not too much grinding in the end result, cause making 5 teams is something many wouldn't bother with unless there's access to big big xp sources

Thanks, and I am really glad you enjoy the concept,

I can't really tell for sure how much time it going to take me to finish this game, different paths and multiple protagonists is like you are making 2-3 games at once and balancing them so they are all enjoyable to play, but it will take me a long time ( life , work ), definitely more than a year if at my current pace.

but from now on I will try to finish the main story line first, then I will add more to it.

and you are making even 2 teams is a pain, that why I added the new candy exp system, and 5 teams won't be mandatory , it might give you an advantage at certain points of the game.

Back