• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Finity Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Scizor sees the hyper beams coming but stands his ground, taking the shots in full, falling to the ground.
    "That's gotta be it," Hiker says as he walks up to Scizor's fainted body. "Scizor, retu..." Hiker begins to saw before Scizor sweeps him from his feet and fires back a hyper beam of his own, but directed towards Charmeleon. Completely caught off guard, Charmeleon is sent hurtling towards the ocea, taking a fall and sinking to the bottom of the deep.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    The water suddenly bursts up as Rain's Milotic surfaces, her body wrapped around the unconsious Charmeleon, and deposits him on dry land.

"Good work Mystic," Rain says, and the Milotic nods.

Hera comes into view, Rina follows closely, and Queenie surfaces soon after.

"Alright Hera, lets use another Overheat attack!" Rain commands, and the Blaziken blasts Scizor again.

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    This time, Scizor foresees the attack coming, and uses double team and quick attack in succession, rushing several copies of himself at Blaziken lightning fast. The real Scizor leaps over Blaziken and attacks Mudkip and Chinchou, who are watching over Charmeleon.
    "I don't think he wants to fight your pokemon! He wants to fight mine for some reason!" Hiker explained.
    It had to be true, for Scizor quickly rushed to Shellgon, knocking it off it's feet with a steel wing.

Meanwhile, Charmeleons tail flame was almost completely extinguished, and Scizor had made short work of Mudkip, Chinchou, and Pupitar.

"All of you, return!" Hiker shouted, but before he could do it, Scizor attacked him, stealing all the pokeballs and throwing them into the ocean.
    Hiker surveyed the situation, and came to the conclusion that he only had one pokemon still standing.
    "Nuzleaf....hide."

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Dragonite carfully and slowly flys back toward Finite Isle as I laid unconsous on his back. He had a concerned look on his face, but was used to this flight back as we have been doing it every week for quite some time. He flew over the two trainers from before, now battling a sizor. Ignoring, he flew me to the top of the gym, and under a covering right before my house. He genly laid down with me on my on it's back. A couple min's later Alakazam walked out, and peered down at Dragonite, then me. Telepathicly he spoke to me in my dreams. "Rest my friend. Rest and you will be fine. We have much to speak of when you awake.'

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    At the mention of that, a thought hit Rain. "I think I know why he's doing this," she says. "He wants to prove that he's better than your other pokemon, I can't believe I didn't see it before," she says, slapping her forhead, and motions to her pokemon to stand down. "If that's true, then there's nothing I can do, I'm sorry."

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    "But why would he want to do this, Scizor never has wanted to fight. Why the sudden want!" Hiker pondered. "Scizor! STOP IT NOW!" But Scizor would have none of it, as he charged as quickly as possible to Hiker. Hiker expected to be hit hard, but Nuzleaf was there to intercept quickly. "Nuzleaf..let's show him who's boss."

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain shrugs. "I don't know, the closest thing thing thats ever happened to me to this was when I first caught Hera, back when she was just a Torchic, I guess she thought I wasn't training her as much as the other pokemon, so she tried to attack Ruby," Rain says. "But this is probably a completely different situation, so it is kind of doubtful that the reasoning is the same."

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Scizor charged poor Nuzleaf faster than Hiker could comprehend, not giving him a chance to tell Nuzleaf to dodge. Scizor hit the mark directly with a metallic claw, knocking Nuzleaf out cold.

Now Scizor had nothing to stand between him and Hiker.

"Come on pal, this isn't like you, why are you doing this!" Hiker protested, but was blinded by a light that began to encompass Charmeleon, Mudkip, and Chinchou.

"Charmeleon?" Hiker gasped.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Curtis Covington 2000poke
    As I slept under Dragonite's protective wing, I dreamt of the past; today and the day's before. The word's I had spoken today 'Feelings are for the weak minded' rang through my head. They all left me... I saw myself running through a feild that was raining blood, bodies of everyone I used to know laid beside me as I came to a hualt. There was a look of fear that I cold see on my face, though I did not know why. Why did the king choose me? The image of warring pokemon was visable in the background. The king of Tree's mustent die... My range of veiw was moved as I droped to my knees, aparently dead. When my body hit the ground the rain stoped, the sun came out, and the warring stoped. Then I woke up. The Sun was just barly on the east horriozen. Dragonite smiled and nudged on my head till I smiled back.

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Scizor came charging now towards Hiker, and his life flashed before his eyes. "Don't do this buddy!" Hiker screamed once more to no avail. "Not this way!"
    But Scizor was caught off guard as Charmeleon flew by and grabbed Scizor before dropping him.
    "Charmeleon? Flying??" Hiker thought to himself before realizing that his Charmeleon had evolved into it's final form, Charizard.
    "Charizard!" Hiker screamed, half in disbelief, half in excitement, "let's see if this works...FLAMETHROWER!"

Charizard dug deep inside himself, and bellowed out a massive channel of flame, right into Scizor, and it hit it's mark perfectly.

Finally, Scizor succumbed, and fainted.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "They evolved..." Rain says in realization. "Interesting that they would evolve right at this moment," she says with a smile. "Well, that was intereseting," she says with a shrug, patting Ruby on the head as her pokemon watch. As long as Hiker has faith in his pokemon, he should be fine in any battle, win or lose, she thinks, but still looks a little worried.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 1450poke

The sun shone through my window waking me for my first day of my new life. I rolled over, wishing the sun would creep back down behind the horizon. After a few more minutes of sleep, I climbed out of bed and began to dress myself. After finishing up and eating a quick breakfast I gathered my bag and pokeballs and headed out to Transversal Island. Crossing the sea again, I headed to the spot where I decided I'd set up my stall. I casually placed my berries in crates one by one, and after inspecting my work, decided to take a nap. "Cubone, Mudkip, Spearow, Dratini come on out!" My friends emerged in a bright flash and I began to give them instructions. "Dratini, watch over Spearow, would you? And Mudkip and Cubone, watch the stall. Just use Water Gun on me if a customer comes by." I said smiling. Laying back, I began to nap. Hopefully my first customer would come by soon.

Last edited:

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Hiker stared amazed at Charizard.
    "You evolved for me?" Hiker said, holding back tears, tears of joy, and of sadness for his best friend Scizor. Hiker reached for his poke balls to return his pokemon, but he remembered that they were tossed into the sea. "Could things get any worse..." Hiker thought to himself as he walked over to his injured pokemon. He would have to stay with them until they all healed. Luckily, Scizor had not thrown his pokeball into the ocean, and Hiker put away the crazed Pokemon.
    "Thanks again for the help Rain." Hiker began, but as he turned around, noticed that she was gone.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    "I need some excerice after last night." I said to myself slowly limping inside I changed into some swiming trunks. I smiled as if nothing happened last night. "Ill be back, kay?" It was retorical so I walked out anyway surpassing Dragonite. I slid down a pole next to the gym ignoring the pain in my body. I began to run toward the beach. A quick trip to Transversal should be good. I hoped in the water and began to swim, again ignoring the pain that streamed through my body. After about five miniutes I reached Transversal's Shore. Damn Im geting slow... I continued to walk on with a smile on my face. As soon as I was out in the public though I returned to my normal stern state. In the distance I saw the red haired man again, seemed to have a small stall open to. But as I reached it, I found he was sleeping. "Uh... Excuse me?"

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    I woke with a start, having been drenched by Mudkip. Mudkip and Cubone began to laught histarically while Dratini and Spearow contrinued their training. With a smirk on my face, I said to Mudkip, "One day, old friend, I'm gonna get you back." Turning to face my first customer, I saw it was that young kid from the gym.
    "So, it's my heartless friend, eh? Here to lecture me too on how only the weak-minded have emotions? Well in that case, I reckon everyone is weak-minded.." I said with a smile. "You need anything?"

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: Hey everyone, I have to go for the night, so I'll be back around 3 pm est tomorrow, (Thats when i get home from school) So as of now in character, I am taking care of my pokemon until they are healthy because I am far from a Poke Center and have no means of getting them there. So you guys can control my character a little bit if you need to to advance the story. I'll cya all tomorrow. Awesome rp so far =)

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    OOC: Money is for purchasing items and services, as you can see demonstrated by me. We are suppose to make an economy with our starting 2000poke. If you read the RP, I've used my poke to buy a hotel room and numorous trips between Cranny & Tablet Isle and the other islands, while the others haven't even used theirs.

And I believe Zerro already said you're in, so make your first post aboard the S.S Copper, and join the story from there.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain had sort of regreted leaving Hiker after all of that, but she had to take a look at something.

Namely, she had observed a large gathering of ice and dragon pokemon farther out to sea, this wasn't a good sign, the Elite 4 had found her.

She traveled back to Transversal island, looking worried. This is bad, I didn't want the war to follow me to the islands, there goes my nice relaxing vacation, she says, and sees Curtis nearby. Oh come on, how can I keep seing this guy? And plus after last night, I don't know what I think about him, she thinks, and shakes her head, there where more important things she had to think about.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    "Ya your real funny..." I looked down at the berries. "Did the big boy pick those all by himself?" I sarcasticly questioned. I had the feeling that this man to was running from somthing, as much as I wanted to try to befriend him I couldn't pull myself to do it. "I'll take a bag full of berries." I looked up at him. "Hope thats not to hard for you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back